Entertainment Card??

ls1222

DIS Veteran
We booked the HRH for our upcoming trip with the entertainment discount of 125.00 per night. What do I need to show at check in? There was a card that came with the book but I'm not sure where it is as I never thought I would need it. Thanks for the info.

That is exactly what you need. They will ask you for the card at check in.

Now I'm panicked, I have looked and still can't find my card!! Should I buy another book? The 2004 wouldn't be effective yet. Could I still find a place that has the 2003? Could I borrow a friends card? It makes me so mad, I should have put the card up so I would not be in this situation. Thanks!!

You can use a friend's card with no problem. They don't always ask to see your card at check in, but I wouldn't chance going without one.

They also won't know if the card is yours or not as it does not have your name printed on it. But I agree, I would not try to check in without one.

Thanks guys!! I'm still searching. I called a friend and she said she has one that I could borrow but she has registered it on the internet. Does this make a difference? Will they be able to tell its not mine, do they look up the numbers? I don't like to deceive, it makes me nervous. I just hate to go out and buy another one.... if only I could just find mine. Thanks for your help.

Dont worry at all. They only look at the card if they even remember to ask for it. You can use your friends card no problem. Have a wonderful trip! :)

Thanks!!! I ran around today trying to find a 2003 book to rebuy but noone has them, I was told that they have already sent them back. I stopped by my friends and picked up hers (but she's worried because she registered the card). I'm sure I will find mine just as soon as we get back!!!!

You'll be fine and your friend has nothing to worry about.

Have a great time. Keep the Hulk warmed up for me!!!!!! ;)

It does NOT matter at all if the card is registered. I routinely swap cards with my friends because there are certain restaurants I know I'll never visit. We have NEVER had a problem. There is no way for them to check the identity of the card holder.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter