• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Epcot and monorail access question....

Rerance

Earning My Ears
So if we are staying at the boarwalk & are planning a Ohana's breakfast, how would we get there? Is it possible to walk thorugh Epcot to the monorail if the park is not open yet?? The park is open at 9:00am and I would think we would want to cut through the park around 8:00 to head over to Ohanas....

Thanks

Hi,taking the bus to magic kingdom and monorail from there may be easier

So if we are staying at the boarwalk & are planning a Ohana's breakfast, how would we get there? Is it possible to walk thorugh Epcot to the monorail if the park is not open yet?? The park is open at 9:00am and I would think we would want to cut through the park around 8:00 to head over to Ohanas....

Thanks

You would need to have a valid park ticket to enter Epcot and cut through, assuming that you can do this. I know that the gates are open because of people with early breakfast ADRs for Akerhaus, but I'm not sure you'd be let in because you don't have an ADR for Akerhaus.

As the PP said, your better bet is to take the bus to the MK and then the monorail to Poly or for about $15 you can take a taxi from the Boardwalk to the Poly and not have to worry about being at the bus stop and catching the early AM bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter