Epcot/DHS/Event/Outside the Parks PAGE Swap - CLOSED & COMPLETE

DisneyIsTerrific

DIS Veteran
Due date is January 22, 2010. That is when I need to receive your package. Mail by date is January 15, to make sure your package arrives to me.

If you are new to swapping with us, you are welcome to join in on this swap, but you are limited to signing up for 2 groups only.

Required check-ins will be:
October 9 (verify groups and pm your info to me)
November 6
December 4
December 18
January 1
January 15 (mail by this day)

Angels: I will pm you with a reminder if you forget to check in. After 48 hours with no response I will request angels for your spots. If you are going on vacation or will be out of town, please check in early. Please do not sign up for more than you can handle. If you need an angel, please ask for one as soon as possible.

Please pm me your name, DIS name, mailing address, email address and phone number when you sign up (I will only use these in an emergency).

There are one page and two page layouts in this swap.

Required for ONE 12x12 page

Title: topper, letter, borders, block or tag, letters on squares or other shapes
AND
Option 1: 2 places for 4x6 photos, 1 element or several small embellies, and a place for journaling visible or hidden
Option 2: 1 place for 4x6 photo and 2 or 3????? places for smaller photos, 1 element or several small embellies, and a place to journal

Required for TWO 12x12 pages

Title: topper, letters, borders, block or tag, letters on squares or other shapes
AND
Option 1: 4 places for 4x6 photos, 2 elements or several small embellies, and 2 places for journaling
Option 2: 2 places for 4x6 photos and 4 or 6 places for smaller photos, 2 elements or several small embellies, and 2 places for journaling.

Please no hand lettering.

Please sign your Dis Name and real name on the back of your page. If you used double sided paper and don't want to mess up the back of the page, then put your initials in the bottom right corner.

Packaging: Place your completed pages (for one group) in a 2 gallon Ziploc bag with your DISname, name and group letter. Do not address your items to a particular swapper. (That makes it harder for me to sort!) Your label should look like this

DisneyIsTerrific
Stephanie Sadler
Group A

Please include a return address label -- either a USPS priority mail label that you have addressed, or the little ones you would put on envelope. (This cuts down on errors.)

Mailing: You may send to me, by any method you choose unless you are mailing after January 8 [note this is before the mail by date]. Then, you must mail Priority WITH Delivery Confirmation. I prefer to send to you using flat rate boxes/envelopes. Please include enough postage in your package for return shipping. The rates are: Standard box – $10.35, Large - $13.95. I won’t require Delivery Confirmation, UNLESS you are sending to me AFTER January 8. If you want your items shipped to you with DC, please include the $.70, and a filled out slip. I will not mail the items back with delivery confirmation unless you include the $.70. And I am not responsible to for postal errors.

DO NOT include clik-it/ship-it postage. I will not be able to use it since it is only good on the day it was printed, and from the location it was printed.

JohnsonLovesDisney is going to be having an Event swap for elements with sign-ups on October 17. Her swap will more detailed for events than what I have here.

Please note: For the countries in Epcot, I broke them into 2 groups of 6 since page swaps are usually small and I wasn't sure we'd get 12 people to sign-up. If there's enough interest, I can put the countries into 1 group of 12 and if need be, I can make them 3 groups of 4.

ONE PAGE LAYOUTS

A. Event - MNSSHP - Make 4
1. Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party - DisneyIsTerrific
2. Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade - Arizona Rita

3. HalloWishes - NemoMom
4. Trick or Treating - 123SA

A2. Event - MNSSHP MAKE 4
1. Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - MichellePooh
2. Mickey's Boo-to-You Halloween Parade - DuchessTisha
3. HalloWishes - NemoMom
4. Trick or Treating - WDWFan16

B. Event - MVMCP MAKE 4
1. Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party - rlovew
2. Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Parade - WDWFan16
3. Holiday Wishes - DisneyBarlans
4. Holiday Treats - MorgansMom

C. Event – P&PP MAKE 4
1. Pirates & Princess Party - NemoMom
2. Enchanted Adventures Parade - MorgansMom

3. Magic, Music & Mayhem Fireworks Spectacular - DisneyIsTerrific
4. Treasure Spots - Arizona_Rita

D. Events - Misc MAKE 3
1. Flower & Garden Festival - rlovew
2. Food & Wine Festival - DisneyIsTerrific
3. Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights - hiclarke

E. DHS – Rides MAKE 4
1. Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster - 123SA
2. Tower of Terror - NemoMom
3. Magic of Disney Animation - DisneyIsTerrific
4. Toy Story Mania - DisneyBarlans

F. DHS – Shows MAKE 3
1. Fantasmic - DuchessTisha
2. General DHS - MorgansMom
3. Beauty and the Beast - DisneyBarlans

H Epcot – Countries #1 MAKE 4
1. Mexico - PN96
4. Outpost - DisneyIsTerrific
5. Germany - Duchesstisha
6. Italy - MorgansMom

I Epcot - Countries #2 MAKE 6
1. American Adventure - MorgansMom
2. Japan - PN96
3. Morocco - ArizonaRita
4. France - DuchessTisha
5. United Kingdom - MichellePooh
6. Canada - DisneyIsTerrific

M. Outside the Parks MAKE 4
1. Miniature Golf - NemoMom07
2. Downtown Disney - rlovew
3. Water Park Fun - Duchesstisha
4. Pool Fun - MorgansMom

TWO PAGE LAYOUTS

N. Events – General Pages – TWO PAGE LAYOUT MAKE 4
1. Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party - rlovew
2. Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party - NemoMom
3. Pirate & Princess Party - DisneyIsTerrific
4. Walt Disney World - MichellePooh

N1. Events - General Pages - TWO PAGE LAYOUT MAKE 4
1. Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - DisneyIsTerrific
2. Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - MorgansMom
3. Pirate & Princess Party - NemoMom
4. Walt Disney World - 123SA

P - Epcot – General Pages – TWO PAGE LAYOUT MAKE 3
1. EPCOT -123SA
2. World Showcase - MichellePooh
3. Characters - MorgansMom

Here's a slideshow of the pages for this swap. click on the picture and it'll take you to the slideshow.

Please take note of how many to make for each group:
Make 3 - Group D, F, P
Make 4 - Group A, A2, B, C, E, H, M, N, N2
Make 6 - Group I

One Page Layouts - A, A2, B, C, D, E, F, H, I, M
Two Page Layouts - N, N2, P

Required check-ins are:
October 9 (verify groups and pm your info to me)
* - I have your info
November 6
December 4
December 18
January 1
January 15 (mail by this day)

:woohoo: Mailed to Me
:cloud9: Received by Me
popcorn:: Mailed to You
:dance3: Received by You

SWAPPERS:
*:dance3:123SA - A, E, N1, P
*:dance3:ArizonaRita - A, C, I
*:dance3:DisneyBarlans - B, E, F
*:dance3:DisneyIsTerrific - A, C, D, E, H, I, N, N1
*:dance3: DuchessTisha - A2, F, H, I, M
*:dance3:hiclarke - D
*:dance3:MichellePooh - A2, I, N, P
*:dance3:Morgansmom - B, C, F, H, I, M, N1, P
*:dance3:Nemomom - A, A2, C, E, M, N, N1
*:dance3:PrincessNancy96 - H, I
*:dance3:rlovew - B, D, M, N
*:dance3:wdwfan16 - A2, B

As much as I love the pages, I think I will stick the elements this go around. :sad1:

I would really like to participate, but I can't. I think I will need to take a swap hiatus until after Christmas.

The groups do look good:thumbsup2

I definitely want in on these. I organized my paper and stuff at DHs house yesterday so I am ready to go. I hope others will want to join in.

What is required for a page?

These are the requirements for a one and two-page layout.

Title: topper, letter, borders, block or tag, letters on squares or other shapes
AND
Option 1: 2 places for 4x6 photos, 1 element or several small embellies, and a place for journaling visible or hidden
Option 2: 1 place for 4x6 photo and 2 or 3????? places for smaller photos, 1 element or several small embellies, and a place to journal

Title: topper, letters, borders, block or tag, letters on squares or other shapes
AND
Option 1: 4 places for 4x6 photos, 2 elements or several small embellies, and 2 places for journaling
Option 2: 2 places for 4x6 photos and 4 or 6 places for smaller photos, 2 elements or several small embellies, and 2 places for journaling.

Anyone who hasn't swapped with us before will be limited to 2 groups.

These are the requirements for a one and two-page layout.

AND

AND

Anyone who hasn't swapped with us before will be limited to 2 groups.

Thanks.

One more question - Is the above already mounted on a 12x12 paper?

Make complete pages are fun. I hope you'll join us! Also on the 2nd, I'll have sign-ups for an element swap for Disney Stuff Outside the Parks. There's an information thread on that one too if you are interested.

I am moving the sign-up date of this swap to Saturday, October 3. I will have it open around 8 a.m. and will leave it open through Wednesday, October 7. I'll get the requirements and other stuff up in the first thread sometime today.

Thanks!

I am just thinking out loud to what I am interested in so I don't lose my notes to myself.

A. Event - MNSSHP
4. Trick or Treating

B. Christmas

C. Event – P&PP
4. Treasure Spots

D. Events - Misc
4. Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights

E. DHS – Rides
1. Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster

F. DHS – Shows
1. Fantasmic

G. DHS – Misc Rides & Shows
1. Magic of Disney Animation

H Epcot – Countries #1

I Epcot - Countries #2

J Epcot – Main Attractions
4. Spaceship Earth

K. Epcot – Future World
3. The Living Seas

L Epcot – Misc.
2. Fountain of Nations

M. Outside the Parks
1. Miniature Golf

TWO PAGE LAYOUTS

N. Events – General Pages – TWO PAGE LAYOUT
1. Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party

O. DHS – General Pages – TWO PAGE LAYOUT
3. Mickey Avenue

P - Epcot – General Pages – TWO PAGE LAYOUT

Just a reminder that sign-ups for this swap will be tomorrow morning (Oct. 3) around 8 a.m. This thread will be open for sign-ups when I've changed the title to say "SIGN-UPS OPEN." I think this will be a fun swap. I'm excited to see what great pages everyone will make!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter