EPCOT Fountain

WeLuvDiz

Mouseketeer
OK everyone I need your help with an on going arguement:eek:with my DW,DS and DD:eek:.I have alaways LOVED to stop by the fountain at EPCOT and just watch it for a while, to me it is just so peaceful and relaxing:thumbsup2. My family says that i am crazy:crazy:and that I'm the only one that thinks that. What o you guys think:confused3,am I nuts or do you guys(and ladies) think the the same way I do. LONG LIVE THE FOUNTAIN:worship::disrocks:

:goodvibes

I feel the same way. The Epcot Fountain is as special to me as Cinderella's Castle!

I can sit for hours and watch the FON(and have!). I always am looking at my watch when I pass throught to see if a show is about to start and usually will stop and enjoy.

I really enjoy the fountain at Epcot and try to catch it in "action" at least once per visit.

I really enjoy the fountain at Epcot and try to catch it in "action" at least once per visit.

It's a great opportunity to take a bit of a break and savor a bit more of the magic. We love the fountain and appreciate the beauty of the show. At the same time it amazes us how many people hustle by never taking a second glance at the unique show in front of them.

No argument at all. The fountain is awesome! We always try to catch this at night at least once or twice in a trip. Relaxing, exciting, inspiring..... it is an attraction not to be missed.:thumbsup2

P-leeease, It is like so MAGICAL!!! this yr I took MANY video clips of it so I can wacth it at home too!

It is even more enjoyable if you watch the fountain while sipping on a nice cool Beverly from Club Cool...trust me.

NO THANKS Jundland, you can have all the Beverly:drinking1to yourself. Been there, done that, not doing it again:scared1:I'll stick to the normal coke:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter