Epcot Passport or Autograph book?

ajcolorado

<font color=deeppink>lots of pokey crumbs in my cl
Will the Autograph book work just as well for the WS stamps etc. in Epcot or do you have to buy the passport to participate?

Yes, you can get the CMs in EPCOT to rubber stamp and autograph your autograph book. But the passports are cool because they have stickers, information about the countries, etc. And they look like real "passports."

They are a bit pricey. We did them once, but probably won't again. In the future we probably will just use autograph books.

I agree with Barb. While you could use an autograph book, the passports are much more fun!

We've done the passports a couple of times now and the kids have a lot of fun putting all the stickers on the right pages and visiting all the countries to get the stamps and a greeting.

I think they cost around $10, which isn't too bad, considering they entertain the kids for the whole day. :)

We did both last time and the stickers did take up some of the time for lines and stuff. However, now she likes the mask she made throughout EPCOT better then either of them.

I personally liked the passport but for very selfish reasons. It was easier to get sticker and stamp at Kidcot then to wait in line for autograph ;) We noticed when we didn't have to do autograph the picture taking with character went faster with a bit more photo ops and interaction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter