wdwmickey
vgrandy
tyniknate
3pletprincesses
princessintex

I have mail notification from:

jld
catinthehat

If you are not on one of the above list, please give me an update. I need to block off sometime to get these swapped out and back to you. Thanks!!

I received boxes from Danielle, Pam, and Sandy today. I haven't had a chance to open them and look at everything, but the boxes arrived in good shape.

Rachal, I just checked on the status of your box. It's in Tulsa this morning, so it should get here on Monday.

Well so much for that estimated delivery. Haha.

Do you need some angel pieces for those mia?

I just have 1 swapper who hasn't check in. I'm going to give it until tomorrow afternoon. If I haven't heard anything from her, I will ask for angels to fill her spots.

I have received updates from everyone. Rachal's box should be here tomorrow, and Sarah and Stephanie plan to mail tomorrow. If I have everyone's packages on Wednesday, I should be able to get these in the mail on Friday.

Hey guys! Sorry I am holding up the swap... my pieces were accidentally packed away for our move this week, but I found them yesterday and am off to mail now!

I apologize for not snapping pictures, but here is what I made:
G1 - Epcot - File folder
G3 - WS - Banner of flags
G10 - Illuminations - Building silhouette with fireworks you can place wherever
G11 - Land - Hot air balloons of the seasons hanging in the main lobby
G13 - Seas - Title
G25 - WS Holidays - For Japan, a title and a bell which is described in the story. For Morocco, a title and the drum used
G27 - Flower and Garden - Seed Packet
G29 - Candlelight - Pocket containing printouts of some sheet music. I was in Candlelight this past year, so I happen to have all the music for the show. :)

Again, sorry for being late! To the post office!

I received Sarah's box this morning. Everything looks great! I'm just waiting on Stephanie's. I'm going to swap out what I can this afternoon.

Mine was postal on Monday. It should be in your hands tomorrow! Sorry, needed the weekend to finish, life has been hectic.
Stephanie

Good news!! I have everyone's boxes. (Stephanie, I love all your work!) Most of the groups are swapped out. I still have a few more to finish, and then I need to get pictures for the slide show. I'll have them to the po asap!

Ok -- so I've had one of those weeks where everything goes wrong. The flu has hit both my house and office. My dryer and car both broke down, and I had to have a visit with school officials because another parent is going around saying that I am yelling at and intimidating teachers in order to get my kids better grades than then deserve. Seriously, if there is any yelling or intimidating over grades, it would be directed at my kids not their teachers. Sorry! I feel better getting that off my chest!!

As for the swap, I have everything swapped out, and everyone's work is amazing. I just need my car out of the shop so I can make a po run. I've been stuck at home or work since Tuesday without transportation. I'll get these in the mail to you as soon as I can. Also the slide show is almost finished. I'll be posting the link soon.

Oh Sheila, I'm sorry you've had a rough week. Hope you are all feeling better and that your car is fixed soon.

No worries on the swap. It'll get here when it gets here!

oh no, doesn't sound like a fun week at all! hope everyone is feeling better! and you can get the issue at school worked out, why do people have to be so mean spirited. sorry about the car and dryer, hope they can be fixed and not be a big bill!
no worries on the swap, family is always first!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter