EPCOT Swap/ Interest Thread

Mickeyteacher

<font color=darkcoral>Mother, Wife, Daughter, Frie
Ladies,
I know the Epcot swap is due to open in a few short weeks. I will post information after I return from our "research" trip later this week.
For now, let me know if there is anything that you would like to see with this swap. I will read it on the way home, as I set up the swap. \
S :)

Yay!!! Can we get letter groups and alt. letters please? And, elements for countries, restaurants and rides would be great, too!! Oh, and characters...letters, words and elements!! You know...EVERYTHING!! LOL :rotfl2:

When are sign-ups for this one?

Two element groups or one element groups, whatever works for the rides, countries, and restaurants.

I'd like to see a General Group for Epcot-something that is just general to the park since there are plenty of rides people don't go on/countries people don't go through/restaurants people don't eat at, ect...

Love to see a couple of groups with Soarin and Living With The Land rides(element groups). Might have to do 2 or more ride groups since everyone loves them so much.

Can't wait to see what groups there are to choose from.

Two element groups or one element groups, whatever works for the rides, countries, and restaurants.

I'd like to see a General Group for Epcot-something that is just general to the park since there are plenty of rides people don't go on/countries people don't go through/restaurants people don't eat at, ect...

Love to see a couple of groups with Soarin and Living With The Land rides(element groups). Might have to do 2 or more ride groups since everyone loves them so much.

Can't wait to see what groups there are to choose from.

I totally agree on the general also!!!! Yeah...there are not a lot of rides to choose from, so those groups would probably fill fast!!

Oh, and characters...letters, words and elements!! You know...EVERYTHING!! LOL :rotfl2:

When are sign-ups for this one?

There is a character swap starting next week so since Epcot doesn't have characters dressed for only Epcot (except Mexico Donald) it doesn't make sense to add them in here.

I believe MT said she would be opening after the 4th of July- she needs to have time to get home from all her travels before opening the swap.

Rebecca

There is a character swap starting next week so since Epcot doesn't have characters dressed for only Epcot (except Mexico Donald) it doesn't make sense to add them in here.

I believe MT said she would be opening after the 4th of July- she needs to have time to get home from all her travels before opening the swap.

Rebecca

I think I was think along the lines of the Character Spot?? But, yeah...we can just do them in the character swap...which I plan on doing!! :thumbsup2

Ok...thanks! I am hoping to do one big order for the character swap, this one and the Disney page swap. So, that will fit right into my plans!!! Yay! I like when there is only one shipping fee!

I'm home from my fact finding mission and I have worked on the groups. This swap is scheduled to open in July, but I can open it when ever I get to go ahead from rlovew.
I will post a list of the groups and the requirements, when I have the exact dates.

I'm home from my fact finding mission and I have worked on the groups. This swap is scheduled to open in July, but I can open it when ever I get to go ahead from rlovew.
I will post a list of the groups and the requirements, when I have the exact dates.

I have it on the calendar for the 5th of July based on our talks this past week. If you need me to adjust it pm me and i can work on it.

Rebecca

The 5th would be great for me. I wouldn't even have to have a sign-up buddy for this swap. I do have a buddy just in case the date is when I'm working though. Can't wait for the swap!

I have it on the calendar for the 5th of July based on our talks this past week. If you need me to adjust it pm me and i can work on it.

Rebecca
The 5th is great for me. I will open it that morning.

I would :lovestruc to see the 2" altered letter words for each country.

I was going to do a 4 inch letter for each county, but if we have enough interest, I will open a 2 inch group for each country.
Is there interest?

Either or both types of letters are great for me!!! The words are coming out awesome! I would love to see how the countries could be! If you don't do each country, could we do Epcot itself, or maybe Future World or World Showcase?

Either or both types of letters are great for me!!! The words are coming out awesome! I would love to see how the countries could be! If you don't do each country, could we do Epcot itself, or maybe Future World or World Showcase?

I have Epcot, Future World, and World Showcase all in 2 inch letters. I also have planned a 4 inch group with the first letter of each country. I was just not sure we would have enought interest to do 11 countries in 2 inch letters- I can certainly add them, but I want to see if there is any interest first.

I have Epcot, Future World, and World Showcase all in 2 inch letters. I also have planned a 4 inch group with the first letter of each country. I was just not sure we would have enought interest to do 11 countries in 2 inch letters- I can certainly add them, but I want to see if there is any interest first.

Yay!!! LOL it is going to make for a lot of letters, huh??!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter