Epcot World Showcase ??

I'm not quite sure if they still sell world showcase passports or if they have discontinued them.
I know there's something simular at test track ride there's a photo booth and they do souvenir driving licences.

I'm not sure if they still have the passports, but they do have the Kidcot Fun Stops, where you collect an activity card from each pavilion, with information about each country on the back.

Yes, they do! We bought some in the Mexico pavillion in Sept and kids had a great time getting them stamped and personalized in each country. I think they just recently brought them back.

In Dec 2021 we found some postcard type things for free at different pavilions that they stamped for us. It wasn't a passport book but we collected several. I would guess that each country had them but we didn't get them all. I don't know if they have those still.

Just have to say that getting that passport stamped at every country was one of the most fun things ever, many years ago when my daughter was young. She's 33 now...and frankly I think she and I would still enjoy it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter