Epcots best restaurants

WinnieThePooh17

Earning My Ears
Hey all, heading to disney on 4/1 for a couple nights with my wife for a little get away from the kids. We are going to Epcot on 4/1 and MK on 4/2. Usually we never get to eat at any restaurants because the kids are very picky and we just snack around the world. Any good options that might be still available to book at epcot? We were looking into il mulion and the new sushi restaurant but any suggestions will be amazing! I know its spring break but my wife is also a teacher up here in NJ so we are going down last minute lol usually we are big planners with disney but this was out of no where so here we are. Also we are going to MK the next day and have nothing set up yet. We usually dine at be our guest but kinda wanna do something else this trip. Any tips and suggestions are appreciated!

There are so many restaurants at Epcot that people are constantly changing their reservations.

My advice is to pick ones regardless of their availability and just keep checking- literally right up until you're in the park day-of. Times WILL magically pop up if you keep trying.

My top recommendations would be Biergarten in Germany, La Celier in Canada, and Rose and Crown in England.

Thanks yeah, Biergarten looks good but not sure if we want a buffet. I added a couple finders for le cellier but I think that's going to be a tough one to get. Usually we always have good look with people dropping reservations that night before so that may have to be the case here. Any idea how hard it is to get 200 space lounge? Never tried to get it but not sure if its still that popular. just the lounge part, not trying to eat.

Thanks yeah, Biergarten looks good but not sure if we want a buffet. I added a couple finders for le cellier but I think that's going to be a tough one to get. Usually we always have good look with people dropping reservations that night before so that may have to be the case here. Any idea how hard it is to get 200 space lounge? Never tried to get it but not sure if its still that popular. just the lounge part, not trying to eat.
Very tough to get into the lounge because it's very limited compared to the full restaurant.

Hey all, heading to disney on 4/1 for a couple nights with my wife for a little get away from the kids. We are going to Epcot on 4/1 and MK on 4/2. Usually we never get to eat at any restaurants because the kids are very picky and we just snack around the world. Any good options that might be still available to book at epcot? We were looking into il mulion and the new sushi restaurant but any suggestions will be amazing! I know its spring break but my wife is also a teacher up here in NJ so we are going down last minute lol usually we are big planners with disney but this was out of no where so here we are. Also we are going to MK the next day and have nothing set up yet. We usually dine at be our guest but kinda wanna do something else this trip. Any tips and suggestions are appreciated!

Shiki-Sai is our new favorite. Just FYI, Il Mulino is not inside Epcot - it's at the Swan Resort (which you can get to by exiting EP through IG, but it's not convenient). We also really like Spice Road Table.

At MK, if you want to stay inside the park, consider Skipper Canteen.

Our 'every' trip list:

Tutto Italiana
LeCelliar
Nine Dragons

Here are some others that we switch on-and-off on various trips:

LaHacienda
Via Napoli
Garden Grill

My favorites in Epcot tend to be quick service, but I did really enjoy the Rose and Crown dining room. Both the food and atmosphere were great. Chefs de France was also really good. But if you want something special, I would highly recommend Flying Fish at the Boardwalk. That is one of the best Disney restaurants I've ever been in.

I really like Jungle Skipper Canteen in MK, if you also want to do a table service meal there.

My sister and I really enjoyed Shiki Sai when we went in November. Yes, it is expensive for what you're getting but the food is really good and the service is great. It also has a quieter atmosphere that I appreciated. We plan on going back during our Memorial day weekend trip.

We really enjoy Chefs de France.

I second the Flying Fish for a very special experience!

Ate at Chefs de France last week and it was amazing! We had the salmon & Mac n Cheese.

in Epcot, my personal favorites are Hacienda de San Angel and Monsieur Paul...then Le Cellier, San Angel Inn, and Via Napoli. Biergarten is always enjoyable but is buffet and sometimes shared tables, so a different vibe. Stepping over to the Epcot resort area, I found Rosa Mexicana decent, as well as Bluezoo and Yachtsman Steakhouse...I consider those 'Epcot' restaurants even when I'm not staying there, because it's just a simple walk out the Int'l Gateway to get there and I can pop right back into the park. Add in the Skyliner access, and I'd add Topolino's to the list of new favorites as well...slightly farther away, but still convenient from Epcot. For MK - I always enjoy Liberty Tree but of course it's family-style...similar to Epcot, I consider the MK resort area restaurants to be an extension of MK since they're easy to get to, so my favorites are Steakhouse 71, Narcoosee's, and Geyser Point...all just a boat ride, monorail ride, or walk away from MK.

Love Le Cellier but now I refuse to spend that much. Teppan Edo, Biergarten and Chefs De France are our go to sit down restaurants

Love Le Cellier but now I refuse to spend that much. Teppan Edo, Biergarten and Chefs De France are our go to sit down restaurants
seeing its hard to get le cellier for dinner, how is biergarten? Never been before and when we go its some kind of concert going on and that is one of the options to pick for dinner.

seeing its hard to get le cellier for dinner, how is biergarten? Never been before and when we go its some kind of concert going on and that is one of the options to pick for dinner.
Since I’m of German heritage, I feel at home while helping myself to selections at the buffet table. There are plenty of options and easily my best buffet meal. Our children love the music entertainment

Teppan Edo and Chefs de France are our usual sit down choices. We also loved Biergarten for Candlelight Processional a few years ago. We tried San Angel Inn in the Mexican pavilion on our last trip. The atmosphere was great, the food was good.

we've been going to MK for about 8 years now and somehow have all eaten at BOG but once they changed to prefix we stopped going and just either snacked or went back to our hotel and ate something. We aren't really big eaters but debating on booking one of the family style restaurants now with all the suggestions.

Honestly, a lot of it depends on your like of a certain ethnic cuisines. We loved Teppan Edo since we're both big fans of Japanese food, but if sushi/hibachi isn't your thing, you won't appreciate the experience there even though the food is really good (though I do feel you get more for your money at your local hibachi...we got maybe 2/3 of the food we'd get for the same price back in Pittsburgh at Nakama--highly recommended up in Wexford if you're local to Pittsburgh, BTW).

Chefs de France is usually good no matter your taste since the menu there has a little something for everyone. Their salmon is one of my favorites on property. Rose and Crown is another slam-dunk favorite if you've got diverse tastes. The breakfast at Askerhaus was also good and was relatively standard fare.

I've heard a lot of good things about Le Cellier and some argue it is the best steak on property, but remember to try them all. There are others who will insist on Yachtsman or Shula's for this claim.

Know that you will get something other than Tex/Mex if you eat at San Angel Inn. Don't go in there expecting Chipotle. However, what you get will be authentic Mexican food.

As others have said, Flying Fish is outstanding and is also very close to Epcot--you can walk there or take a boat from the International Gateway. That area also has Yachtsman Steakhouse and Cape May Cafe (best buffet on property IMO), plus Beaches and Cream if you'd rather have a 50s style soda shop with the Kitchen Sink coming out every now and then (worth going there just for the experience of that, whether you're eating one yourself or watching another family take one on).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter