Erotic Nights Out in Orlando

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Duck is working at one in October to offset the costs of the trip! :eek:

:scared1: Hold on just a minute here....where did you get that information????:sick: I was invited along....does this mean there was an ulterior motive.....??????????
DUCK!!! you know me better than that.......
:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

The Duck is working at one in October to offset the costs of the trip! :eek:

MP!!!!!!!! you were not supposed to say that.. it was an "Invite Only" establishment... now give back your VIP card!!!:lmao:

:scratchin: does that mean you are planning to do Oct with us????? if I give back the VIP card???

:scared1: Hold on just a minute here....where did you get that information????:sick: I was invited along....does this mean there was an ulterior motive.....??????????
DUCK!!! you know me better than that.......
:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

well... we needed some err hmmm ushers.... :rotfl: and I was wondering if you needed some GAS Money!!!!!! :rotfl2:

sorry OP... but cant help not to hijack the thread...:lmao:

MP!!!!!!!! you were not supposed to say that.. it was an "Invite Only" establishment... now give back your VIP card!!!:lmao:

well... we needed some err hmmm ushers.... :rotfl: and I was wondering if you needed some GAS Money!!!!!! :rotfl2:

Hmm, well I guess I could always watch....popcorn:: lolrof

I think this gives new meaning to "Keys to the Kingdom" tours.... is htis a place your room key in a bowl and whoevers room key you pull out you go with????????????????? lol:rotfl2:

Hmm, well I guess I could always watch....popcorn:: lolrof

I think this gives new meaning to "Keys to the Kingdom" tours.... is htis a place your room key in a bowl and whoevers room key you pull out you go with????????????????? lol:rotfl2:

what Keys???? what keys are you talking about !!!:laughing: is through that curtain... that way ... you know the one that has a big Skull in the middle...

Oh Mylanta... we better slow down before we get points for to much Showmanship!!!! :scared1::scared1::scared1:

sorry OP... but cant help not to hijack the thread...:lmao:

And in all seriousness, if such a place exists.....lol....I for one would be interested in knowing...just for curiosities sake of course.
If the OP had not stated "(As this is the adult forum i'm assuming nobody is going to be offended by the idea of two consenting adults having sex)" I would have taken the term Erotic in PG rated terms....lol

Oh Mylanta... we better slow down before we get points for to much Showmanship!!!! :scared1::scared1::scared1:

hahahh, just like old times isn't it:) Hijack a thread and run with it :worship:

so looking forward in seeing you both!!! if only that dude will commit in going... the more the merrier....

TT you have any idea what time you will be in ???

yeah this is how I met you two!!! just like old times :rolleyes1 now where is MP... to make it a lil bit fresh, revived.. :lmao:

Yep it sure is...just wait until October and we can check out Orlando's erotic places. :goodvibes. So who is going to PM us the info?

Yep it sure is...just wait until October and we can check out Orlando's erotic places. :goodvibes. So who is going to PM us the info?

well since we have now a car "looking at MAC" we can head over Royal hotel or the Vistana... they have some stuff going on there at night...:lmao: atleast its outside the scope of the Mousecurity!!!

well since we have now a car "looking at MAC" we can head over Royal hotel or the Vistana... they have some stuff going on there at night...:lmao: atleast its outside the scope of the Mousecurity!!!

My car is at your disposal :) as is my condo Teresa if you havent booked anywhere yet... and I am sure that Florida will never be the same :) just as the road between MD and Boston.....:rotfl2:

My car is at your disposal :) as is my condo Teresa if you havent booked anywhere yet... and I am sure that Florida will never be the same :) just as the road between MD and Boston.....:rotfl2:

well atleast breakfast is covered... Starbucks at Jambo.. Dunkin Donuts Coffee at Kidani(Piratemel's) woohooo... and drinks by Maji!

OMG you people crack me up. I post that Mark hasn't posted on the threads in days and suddenly here he is on a thread about sex. Okay so he is a guy, I can forgive him his faults. . .then all of the sudden Teresa is here. . .okay well I love Teresa and she is awesome but she is sort of accepting this behavior. . .then everyone else that I know and "luv" joins in. . .you people are making me a crazy fool. Of course I love all of you. . .hurry up and come visit me. I miss all of you. . .even those I haven't met yet. . .

OMG you people crack me up. I post that Mark hasn't posted on the threads in days and suddenly here he is on a thread about sex. Okay so he is a guy, I can forgive him his faults. . .then all of the sudden Teresa is here. . .okay well I love Teresa and she is awesome but she is sort of accepting this behavior. . .then everyone else that I know and "luv" joins in. . .you people are making me a crazy fool. Of course I love all of you. . .hurry up and come visit me. I miss all of you. . .even those I haven't met yet. . .

Well Darcy, to my way of thinking what better way to get a party started than on a thread about Erotic Places :love: The subject matter was of interest enough to post :rolleyes1......
:grouphug: Count downs are starting.....

Well Darcy, to my way of thinking what better way to get a party started than on a thread about Erotic Places :love: The subject matter was of interest enough to post :rolleyes1......
:grouphug: Count downs are starting.....

Screw the countdowns, just get here already. . .gotta chauffer my buds around and show them a good time. . .

yeah this is how I met you two!!! just like old times :rolleyes1 now where is MP... to make it a lil bit fresh, revived.. :lmao:

Oh no....you ladies are running amok. I being the good little Christian boy that I am was amazed that the OP was asking about erotic places on Disney and now find out that some of you are dancers and ushers at these houses of ill repute. Oh the horror! :rolleyes1 (oh the shame...what hussies) pirate:

Oh no....you ladies are running amok. I being the good little Christian boy that I am was amazed that the OP was asking about erotic places on Disney and now find out that some of you are dancers and ushers at these houses of ill repute. Oh the horror! :rolleyes1 (oh the shame...what hussies) pirate:

last chance for that VIP Card!!!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter