Error message when trying to switch to new discount

Jess.stw

Mouseketeer
Trying to adjust my Port Orleans reservation to the new discount code. After 45 mins in the virtual waiting room I can bring up the package change (saving $225) and it is available for my room category.... but when I click to switch I get an error screen
400 Bad Request
Request Header Or Cookie Too Large

Anyone else? Any tricks to fix it? Chat is not available--prob too many people with errors. I did send an email through the contact us.

I’m getting a different error when trying to change my Port Orleans reservation from Jan/Feb to May. It’s just a generic “We-See-See-See a Problem” message. I’m tired of trying on different computers and sitting in the queue so I just called them. Currently on hold.

I think they’re just overwhelmed. But fixing the website would sure alleviate some calling and frustration!

I have one day outside the offer. I don't want to mess anything up trying to change things online. The only way I can see to do it online is make two reservations. Day one and then the others. I'd also like to apply the money already put down.

Well dang I just can't sit on hold today.... maybe I will have to miss the $225

I finally got my reservation changed while sitting on hold. I ended up using Chrome on my iPad and it eventually went through. Now to change flights…

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter