ESPN at Boardwalk - ADRs?

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
Hi.

Does the ESPN at Boardwalk take ADRs or is it just walk up?

Thank you.

Both.
ADR on some days, walk up only on others.
I think the ADR are on Mon thru Thurs only, and then only for part of the day. Maybe till 4:30? Not certain on this part

Both.
ADR on some days, walk up only on others.
I think the ADR are on Mon thru Thurs only, and then only for part of the day. Maybe till 4:30? Not certain on this part

Thank you. I am specifically asking about today. My mom and sister's family there now and they wanted to go there for dinner but
it says ADRs no available times but I'm not sure if that means none available or walk in.

Thank you. I am specifically asking about today. My mom and sister's family there now and they wanted to go there for dinner but
it says ADRs no available times but I'm not sure if that means none available or walk in.
I am about 90% sure they don't do ADR on Friday or at night. NCAA Basketball debuts tonight but I doubt that is going to be something that draws in huge crowds. Shouldn't be too bad. But I also hate to predict what crowds at Disney are doing.

I am about 90% sure they don't do ADR on Friday or at night. NCAA Basketball debuts tonight but I doubt that is going to be something that draws in huge crowds. Shouldn't be too bad. But I also hate to predict what crowds at Disney are doing.

Thank you very much! I just took a picture of your post and sent to my mom.
Thanks!

I realize you are already there but for anyone else reading...we walked in with no wait one of the World
Series nights at about 6pm and they had plenty of tables. I was shocked. I've been there for way busier lunches in years past. So maybe it is busy at certain times and not others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter