Eurostar baggage handling service

Bonnie

DIS Veteran
Just one last-minute question! On the Disney Express service (the baggage handling service after you get off the Eurostar) is it just your one piece of "main" luggage (i.e. a suitcase) you can send, or can you send your hand luggage too? Is there a limit to how many bags you can have taken back to your hotel?

Also, where do you get the Disney Express baggage handling tags? How many do they give you?

Sorry for all the questions lately! :blush:

Hi Bonnie,

They give you the luggage tags on the train and they're just for your main suitcases I think. DH has always sorted it out so I don't know if he just asks for two tags or just gets given two! Hopefully someone else can confirm the answer to this?

Joanne

That's a shame... hmm. I don't fancy carrying our big hand luggage bags around with us all day. :( Especially on the last day when we have to check our luggage into the service by 11am. Hmm...

Whenever we used the Disney Express for the bags we put all of them through it - just remember to ask for the right number of tags. If you think you may be buying bulky or heavy things for coming home (ie would have another big bag - not plastic carriers though) ask for an extra one! The only thing we went into the parks with on our first afternoon was my small backpack/handbag thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter