Events-Only Attendees...

luvdsny

Homeschool Mom Extraordinaire Go Broncos!
Are you all out there just sitting on your 'puters, fingers placed gently on keyboards, patiently waiting for Monday when you can finally 'get in on the convention'? :D

I would be. ;)

Can't wait to see what kind of numbers we've generated with this event! :eek: :) :eek: :)

<font color=red size=4>HAVE A DISNEY DAY</font>

<font color=navy size=3>M-I-C...see you at The DIS Convention, K-E-Y...why? Because we LOVE Disney, M-O-U-S-Eeee...</font>

I keep having nightmares that I wake up and it's tuesday. TOO LATE :(. Wew, it's only a dream. You'll be hearing from me on monday Pete. :D

<font size=4 color=navy><font face="Garamond">
<marquee>Charter Member of the Swan/Dolphin Cheerleading Team!!</marquee></font>
1997 (WDW 25th birthday) Institute Villas
1999 DxL
2000 WL and Swan!!!

Am I ever going back and forth on this one! One minute I think I should go, next minute, no! It would probably be best if I ordered the tickets Monday, just in case they sell out quick!

snowprince.gif

Snowward...definitely get your tickets on Monday..because this will probably help you lean in the right direction (which, of course, would be the 'I'm going' direction....LOL), then if things don't lean with you, you can probably sell/give them to someone else. :D ;) :)

<font color=navy size=3>M-I-C...see you at The DIS Convention, K-E-Y...why? Because we LOVE Disney, M-O-U-S-Eeee...</font>

Yessiree - I plan to get up bright and early Monday morning to make my reservation. Then I'll drive right to the post office to get my deposit in the mail!

NancyIL, what is the deposit for events-only people? Is it the same as the hotel pkg. ($200)?

Pete said a while back that the events-only deposit would be $50 per family. That makes sense, because the hotel/events package is more expensive than the events-only package.

Just noticed I have *1500 posts* - that's a nice number!

:) Thanks. That sounds reasonable. :)

Do we have to send a check or can we do the deposit with a credit card on line?

denise

my dream job would be teaching Quilting at the DI.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter