Every Adventure Requires a First Step.

Congrats on the weight loss. :)

I am thrilled that the mask wearing is over for almost everything and glad to see schools and school sports returning to normal. It isn't fair that Meghan can't play volleyball. I hate that aspect of team sports.

Are you going to move after the kids finish high school?

Double Vision On a Bathroom Tour

Forgot to mention Before we headed onto Everest-

Zack went to Bathroom #2 to put in his contacts. He got them in so we were able to ride Everest

After our excursion we had to stop at:
Bathroom #3
something wasn't quite right with his contact and needed to adjust.
I get it they are new to him and it's an adjustment.
We have nothing but time- Not like we have a FP or an ADR to get to!

Out he came kinda uncomfortable but said he just needs to get used to them. Understandable

Started walking once again to go find the elixir of life---- COFFEE
As we are walking Zack says there is something wrong with his contacts and he cannot see.

Bathroom #4
Matt is the best seeing eye brother
He walked Zack to the bathroom while I procured some coffee.
Zack thinks he put them in inside out.
:confused3
I have no idea this could be a thing- but whatever - you do you buddy-
I had found a table by the bathrooms to wait for them-

they came out and we drank our coffee like it's the worlds BEST COFFEE- Some Iced latte but it was DEVINE.
No not this davine.
Divine-Closeup-DAK.jpg

it was heaven! it was the charge we needed for sure.
Back on track everyone has their eyes it was time for the boys to see PANDORA for their first time!

And Zack says his contact popped out.
So he went to
Bathroom #5
put his glasses on

Let's GO

Walking to Pandora Zack takes off his glasses and says he has to check something.

Bathroom #6

comes out laughing.
the contact didn't fall out- He put two contacts in ONE EYE!
c47439202d7d8d23578330d1df023334abfcf861.jpg

Geesh! we laughed a lot.. more then we should have.

What an adventure!

Moving right along.

Zack new vision he spotted a hidden mickey!

Showing Zack the other bathroom just in case we needed another eye check?

I LOVE palm trees I just fell head over heels for them this year..

FRIENDS!

Next up
Pandora!

Life update-

Last edited:
Congrats on the weight loss. :)

I am thrilled that the mask wearing is over for almost everything and glad to see schools and school sports returning to normal. It isn't fair that Meghan can't play volleyball. I hate that aspect of team sports.

Are you going to move after the kids finish high school?

Thanks!
you and me both!!! On the masks and Volleyball I am SO BUMMED! all those year of coaching. POOF gone because of one jack-donkey coach.
Infuriates me.

but it's not passion i guess, we had our time and she had a great run.

the move--
Yes that WAS the plan.
the kids move to their perspective colleges and we would be in FL each still have rooms of course,

but my co-worker just busted my bubble. I have 30 years in. To retire it's 50 and 30- Most people have the age not the years. and they have to BUY them back
me?
I have the years NOT the age!
I have 3 years to retire with 80% of my pay...
I want to cry..
May send tom down there early to buy the house- or rent it out? I don't know.

***One another note I DO have an interview next week for another job, still in the city.. but a different department. I PRAY I get it.

Bathroom #6

comes out laughing.
the contact didn't fall out- He put two contacts in ONE EYE!
I could see why that would be uncomfortable. ;)

I have 3 years to retire with 80% of my pay...
I want to cry..
May send tom down there early to buy the house- or rent it out? I don't know.
Three years is a long time, although it would give the kids the option of junior college.

So i need to do an update..

and well. Work! WHAT THE HECK! making me like do stuff and stuff.

anyway i have great news- my friend has gotten my old broken hard drive to copy over!
I DIDN'T LOSE MY STUFF!!! Only downside is it will take a day or so to actually finish, I had to explain to him
it's every picture i have! There is one file of one of the best experiences! A small Cessna plane! can you even imagine how many are on there?!?!

tomorrow i work from home I have a few project to get done

AND!!!

We might go and see the puppies!!!!! YAY! we get to meet Flynn!
FINALLY!

Football started which is crazy.

There are days this week that i just want to give them the keys and say see ya real soon. But then realization hits they are Juniors I am going to sneak in as much viewing time as I can before college!

First of all, where have I been that I did not remember you were posting this here? Oh, yeah, I'm old, and can't remember crap!

Second, I am so sorry to hear of the reason for the sudden loss of your neighbor! I had seen it posted on FB and had made the assumption her cancer came back (which was horrible enough!) but to loose her so suddenly. Just so sad. I will continue to keep her family (and yours) in my prayers.

Love seeing the trips with the kids! I am working on a trip for next May. It will have been 6 years since my last trip then. So much new stuff...my last trip we left the morning that the new areas of Disney Springs opened up. Never seen Pandora, never seen Galaxy's Edge or Toy Story Land. I can't wait. Right now it is definitely me and my son. If my friend who still works at the store can get a CM discount, she is coming with me along with her preschool age granddaughter.

Congrats on the weight loss. I know how hard that is. Me & Chris would both like to lose some before next May...I am not sure I will fit on some of the rides. Hopefully this left knee will be fully healed by then (it took about a year before I stopped noticing the right one), but I will probably still use a scooter since they both still have occasional pings in them, but we will see...PT is working me hard!

And lastly, Murphy is ADORABLE! And he has some seriously strong Anatolian Shepherd genes in him...that tail!!! ...and that tall lanky stature...reminds me of my Dunkin...this new puppy I have is built a little stockier...he weighed 80 lbs at 6.5 months...he will be a horse... but such a goofy funny boy! Congratulations on the new Golden!

Take care!

Oh and I forgot (you know old brain)...

What happened to Peanut at school is nd the punishment by the school is unacceptable. I am glad you all are healing from it, but it angers me so much to see how punishment is doled out in Catholic High Schools (Chris went to one here in the Nashville area and we saw the same things here...I always felt it was about the money here...angered me!)

Last edited:
FYI-
I started writing this 2 days ago..

First of all, where have I been that I did not remember you were posting this here? Oh, yeah, I'm old, and can't remember crap!

LYNN!!! HELLO!!!
yep I came back.. I need my Disney friends..

Second, I am so sorry to hear of the reason for the sudden loss of your neighbor! I had seen it posted on FB and had made the assumption her cancer came back (which was horrible enough!) but to loose her so suddenly. Just so sad. I will continue to keep her family (and yours) in my prayers.

Thank you. the poor family is still just destroyed.

Love seeing the trips with the kids! I am working on a trip for next May. It will have been 6 years since my last trip then. So much new stuff...my last trip we left the morning that the new areas of Disney Springs opened up. Never seen Pandora, never seen Galaxy's Edge or Toy Story Land. I can't wait. Right now it is definitely me and my son. If my friend who still works at the store can get a CM discount, she is coming with me along with her preschool age granddaughter.

your store is still open? that's awesome!
Most here are closing. I hate it and I want my job back.. Maybe when I move down there I can find a Disney job that will also allow to pay my bills! LOL

Congrats on the weight loss. I know how hard that is. Me & Chris would both like to lose some before next May...I am not sure I will fit on some of the rides. Hopefully this left knee will be fully healed by then (it took about a year before I stopped noticing the right one), but I will probably still use a scooter since they both still have occasional pings in them, but we will see...PT is working me hard!

Thanks it's not an easy loss this time around... I have to get to the doc to see what is actually going on,

How are you doing??
You went through a tough time there.. tell me everything! i saw Matt giving updates but wanted to make sure you were good!

And lastly, Murphy is ADORABLE! And he has some seriously strong Anatolian Shepherd genes in him...that tail!!! ...and that tall lanky stature...reminds me of my Dunkin...this new puppy I have is built a little stockier...he weighed 80 lbs at 6.5 months...he will be a horse... but such a goofy funny boy! Congratulations on the new Golden!

He is super cute!!
Murphy is tall but skinny like a greyhound.
i keep thinking to do a DNA on him.
When I'm asked what he is
I just point at him and say- He's that.

Take care!

You too!!!

Oh and I forgot (you know old brain)...

What happened to Peanut at school is nd the punishment by the school is unacceptable. I am glad you all are healing from it, but it angers me so much to see how punishment is doled out in Catholic High Schools (Chris went to one here in the Nashville area and we saw the same things here...I always felt it was about the money here...angered me!)

Thank you. I have strong faith
But i do not have faith in catholic schools/church anymore.

I am doing good. This knee had a lot of things better and a few things worse. I think I felt this knee more, but I also think it was because I had a lot of spots on the right one that were numb (and still have no feeling in a lot of those spots, which I am okay with as it is a whole lot better than what it felt like before).

Well the trip for next year should be officially booked today. April 30, 2022 - May 8, 2022. Right now at Pop but want a family suite at ASMu when it opens up.

I would actually put money on Murphy being ASD...I will send you a picture of Sebastian's mom who was pure ASD...his stature is just like hers. The only difference is his coat is a little shorter (they can run the gamut of coat types and coloring, but most are tan/brown with the black mask). Embark is finally starting to have ASD show up in their panels (for a long time, there was not enough ASD DNA in their data base for it to even show up when people tested dogs that we knew were ASD (like Sebastian...no clue what dad was but know mom was pure ASD)

We do currently still have a store. They were told in the beginning of the year that the Outlets were currently safe (although I know some have been closed). But there is also that rumor going around that they will shutter all brick and mortar stores by November. My personal thoughts are, that there will probably be another round or two of closures before the end of September. But after that, I would be surprised to see any closure in Q1...that just does not make fiscal sense...I would think they would wait until Q2 to make any further decisions after that. But who knows. I am thinking that after this knee fully heals that I may go back, but we will see. I just don't know.

Well the trip for next year should be officially booked today. April 30, 2022 - May 8, 2022. Right now at Pop but want a family suite at ASMu when it opens up.

I LOVE the suites!! I love all the room they have! great dates for sure!!!

their data base for it to even show up when people tested dogs that we knew were ASD (like Sebastian...no clue what dad was but know mom was pure ASD)

I will get the test i need to buy another crate too. the soft one I had for Logan- Murphy killed it. he hates being in a crate. so he is in the pen... Since he likes to pee on my couch to be defiant.. cuz he's a jerk

We do currently still have a store. They were told in the beginning of the year that the Outlets were currently safe (although I know some have been closed). But there is also that rumor going around that they will shutter all brick and mortar stores by November. My personal thoughts are, that there will probably be another round or two of closures before the end of September. But after that, I would be surprised to see any closure in Q1...that just does not make fiscal sense...I would think they would wait until Q2 to make any further decisions after that. But who knows. I am thinking that after this knee fully heals that I may go back, but we will see. I just don't know.

When I move down there someone in my family will be working for them.
I don't even care who!!!

I need to pump out some updates!!!

Life update first!!

Hello!

So much has happened. well you know my life.. Chaos is my normal.
still doing my crafting therapy.
I loved Meghan's little catch all basket i made her
So i needed one for my front room-

I don't have a pic of the finished product BUT I LOVE IT.
fits my drink coasters and remotes perfectly!
I will take a pic..

then something weird happened--
well a few weirds happened..

As you know my facebook was hacked I cannot for the life of my get back into it. since the hacker added their email address to my account and i have no idea how to get them removed and me back in.
As we were home we got a delivery.
to my name and address correct spelling and everything open it up and see a Nike box.
??
open that box and there is a pair of gym shoes.

weird-- We don't really buy Nike products
Let alone a pair of Jordans- or the random size 9
the boys and Tom wear 13- Meghan and I are 8 1/2
I text Tom's cousin who married a Michelle
Nope they didn't either
but he also sent me a picture of the price of these shoes.
the shoes-- 320.00
WHAT? so i have been checking my account daily to make sure this wasn't coming out of my banking account.

Weird..
Right??

So moving on to all the good that is going to happen this year--
Peanut made MVP!

She was SO excited! and i am so happy for her-
She deserves it especially when she works hard!!

As i am going through all my photo's I see my phone was hijacked

at Amy's

oh the things i find.

The next post deserves it's OWN Thread---

~Flynn~

Last edited:
PUPPY LOVE!

We went last weekend to see our fluffy babies!!!

Are you ready for this much cuteness? This much floof?

Happy MONDAY!
I present - 5 week old
- Flynn Ryder -
The Smolder

Oh the smolder

you know i was over the moon if im allowing them to investigate Dorothy!

chew on Dorothy

BUT THAT FACE!!!

why-

Just why

I roll my eyes more then i should at this kid

There is only 1 girl in there she has a black spot on her leg and a little spitfire for sure. I adore her.. I am in need of Boys.
I don't know which one is our Ryder just yet they have to go through their temperament testing etc. she understand this Floofy butt is going to be in Obedience and we are excited to start training!
I am telling you now. there are going to be a LOT of puppy pictures as this squirt grows!

We may go back this Friday or Saturday see where they are in the testing and see who is out best fit for our chaotic family!
We will be able to bring him home in 2 weeks!!!

Are you ready for this much cuteness? This much floof?

Happy MONDAY!
I present - 5 week old
- Flynn Ryder -
The Smolder
The puppies are super cute. It must be really hard to wait for Flynn to get older. I love the name, by the way. ::way::

More weird life update-

But start with this flooffy

OMG THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!
Want them all ALL!

but when i talk about the baby

this poor baby has no idea what he is about to walk into

So back to Football--

I take a zillion pictures I noticed something weird.
so zooming in-

What the hell is that.

PLEASE explain this.
PLEASE?!?!

weird.

Keeping up with my crafty days-
I made this for the boys.

I think they came out cute!!! I love my cricut.

After my crafting it was movie time! which of course got interrupted by:

The kid who cannot play a guitar! Mom-I'm goated.
this kid.. He is something for sure. He keeps life adventurous
if you don't know what goated Means- Greatest Of All Time= GOAT
Middle child.. what can I say?
Moving on.

Why is it i spend 90% more when grocery shopping with kids?
We love to play-

we make our own gram walls! HA HA HA HA
After We had made plans that i would make sausage and peppers for Dinner.
MMM i love that idea As i was chopping Matt's Girlfriend text and wants them to go over there to go swimming.
Well It's their summer you go right ahead i am staying here making the sausage and peppers like we said i let them take my car
and i cooked like i was cooking for a LARGE party!

I made sausage and peppers
Spinach cheese ravioli
roasted rosemary garlic potatoes.
table for one please!
Tom was at work all kids were with Amy and her kids at Bella's
I was home alone and i hated every part of it!!! It was SO quiet.
No Tom
No Zack yelling at his friends on the video game
No Matthew being the middle child vying for all the attention.
It sucked
so i did this

while watching my awesome stalking app for my children! H AHA HA!!!

Well i hope you all have a fantastic day I am falling asleep here at my desk it has been crazy busy!

I AM VERY PROUD TO SAY!
Meg had an interview today for JOB!!!
They told her to come back for orientation
I am assuming she has it?
Tomorrow the boys go in! WE NEED THIS!!!
JOBS! WHOOP!!!

What the hell is that.

PLEASE explain this.
It looks like some crazy sort of alien, person, zombie, doll. It is probably nothing, though, or everyone would be freaked out instead of ignoring it.
i cooked like i was cooking for a LARGE party!
The food looks great, too bad no one was there to eat it.
I was home alone and i hated every part of it!!! It was SO quiet.
It must have been boring, too. ::yes::
I AM VERY PROUD TO SAY!
Meg had an interview today for JOB!!!
They told her to come back for orientation
I am assuming she has it?
Tomorrow the boys go in! WE NEED THIS!!!
JOBS! WHOOP!!!
Teens with jobs - it is great to hear. There was a story on the new tonight about teens getting the jobs because no one else wants them. It is good for them. :)

It looks like some crazy sort of alien, person, zombie, doll. It is probably nothing, though, or everyone would be freaked out instead of ignoring it.
The food looks great, too bad no one was there to eat it.
It must have been boring, too. ::yes::

Teens with jobs - it is great to hear. There was a story on the new tonight about teens getting the jobs because no one else wants them. It is good for them. :)

Hi!
it's strange for sure! apparently everyone believes it's a ghost since the school is haunted. that's another story..

Good Grief i have so much to report on here.. it's been forever!

Well hello again..
I have so much to report on. Like finish the boys trip-
Life update- with our new bundle of FLOOF Ryder!

We love our derpy doo. this is a LONG story but it was the hardest pick up i ever had we now realize we saved this little guys life. Like their dad died over her leaving him outside int he 95+ heat on the 4th of july with fireworks he had a heart attack trying to dig to safety the other male she had died in the garage, death unknown and she was fighting us saying we are horrible people for taking the puppy since she just lost her dog? She wanted to keep the puppy. and raised the price by 800.00
the woman was CRAZY so we took the puppy left the crazy amount of cash she wanted videoed the whole thing JUST IN CASE and ran for the hills.

the crew

I will have an entire post just for this guy... He's too cute not too!

then the whole reason for this report-
the November trip which is in 61 days.

So let's get to it-

Lets talk life.
The kids had their first job. Good Ol McDonalds!
Yuck.

did you know the "grilled" Chicken sandwich is fried?
It is.
they LOVED the job hated the moron manager who made the schedule.
She said she couldn't schedule them together. so they would have meg start at 630 and the boys at 7.
don't ask
Then they gave her their availability she would schedule then when they couldn't work. it was a hot mess So it was rumored she was going to fire them. So they quit back in August. which is fine they have some spending money for Florida!
and we had someone to babysit our new baby RYDER!

Football is in Full effect. They asked if i would take over Concessions. and they would take $$ off of my tuition!
YEP!
I had no idea what i was in for.. that's for sure.
still cleaning' just say most of the stuff in the school's concession was from 2018.
the outside concession is a rented pod thing -- but it has air-conditioning! WHOOP! so people actually want to volunteer! HA!
The kids and I just got off another quarantine back on Sept 3 they had a game lost terribly
Sept 4 they had practice- then BBQ at my Mom's with an out of town cousin.
Sept 5 we had a BBQ for their Birthday
Sept 6 practice and i cleaned out all the junk from the inside concession. The coach helped a bit but we mostly chatted
Sept 7 I called off work because I had food poisoning- feeling better Floof has poop problems so off to the vet again #3 for this. while there i got the call from coach saying he has COVID and so does him mom sadly she was put in the hospital.. So it would be in our best interest to go and get tested.
we did and we are fine.
sent the results to school since they said they can go back to school on Monday the 13th if they had a negative test.
well i got the email late Sunday saying the test we had wasn't good and we had to have them retested and Tom had to go back and pick them up - I was angry. Had them retested again.
Negative.
but let them stay home with the rest of the football team incase they came up with some other reason they can't go back,
so 48 kids stayed home. for no reason. No virtual either they had to log on to their google classroom and grab whatever work
Needless to say they are way behind in school work
they are back at school today for spirit week
today is PJ day-

so we need to get to it-

November trip are we nuts?

So let's do a quick update on the actual reason for this report.

We have been doing our planning nights with Bryan and Amy
Not all of them are at 3am! Like this past Friday we left at midnight!
Go us!
First can i say something OUTSTANDING?

WE ARE PAID IN FULL! we have our Christmas tickets and we are PAID OFF!!! I am SO EXCITED!
Until i saw the crowd calendar.
10 out of 10
07810852ebb0e6c2b2e6091a743a9095f642e76c.gifv

I have NEVER been to Disney with a crowd level over like 6.
I had tried to call to switch us to Beach club and found out there is NOTHING available anywhere.
well then this changes things.

So our ADR day is tomorrow. I need some major Disney magic to get this done. I am going to have Amy log on and try to get them with me.

Since the entire world decided to go to Disney for Thanksgiving I may have to do something i am not proud of.
something i can confidently say i am ANGRY with Disney about
and might have to BUY the DAMN pass to get on RoTR and Ratatouille
I- AM- SO - ANGRY
about having to BUY a ride!
i mean it's not like they are lowering the ticket prices to get in so now i have to buy to ride?!?!
UGH!!!
giphy.gif

I am so mad.
every time I think about having to do this I just get all huffed again.

it's not like we are going to the top ticket stuff. but please keep your fingers crossed for everything we need.

Well we are not going into this trip with the thought of we will be able to ride a lot of stuff and now need to make decisions of what is priority.
It's not like this is our first trip nor will it be our last. so we are going as a vacation with our best friends and half the country!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter