wdwmickey ~ 23+56+18+36+22+15+5 = 175
DisneyBelle99 ~ 18+12+10 = 40
JJ&JHsmom ~ 18
maybeecatlady ~ 10+6 = 16

TOTAL Pages scrapped - 549!!!

Leader: wdwmickey
Goal Met : DisneyBelle99, Mommy2mrb, Chae, Poppins2000, ArizonaRita

Who's ready?? :woohoo:

I put myself down for 30. I'd really like to get a good start on our honeymoon album. However, I also have a bottle swap & Christmas card exchange to do the month as well!

Who's with me?

Now that graduation is over, vacation is over, and now we are just waiting to pack the 2 college kids up for school and get youngest back to school.... I will be able to scrap a bit this month and it will increase from here till next summer!

This month my goal is 50 but I honestly plan on doing a lot more of that...

I have a ton of stuff that needs done and it must be done in a timely fashion..especially since some of it is works in progress... really no excuses not to get it finished up!

Congrats IowaTater! I didn't make goal last month and July is always really busy for me - kids camp at one lake and my sister and bro-in-law rent a cabin on another lake and so we are at one lake or the other most every day! Considering that my goal is low- 15 pages. Need to stay motivated!

Hey!:wave2:

I'm in for my 50! and we will start off with 6 so far.

Ok, whats a "Bottle Swap"? Although I think our swap days may be coming to an end, is this something that we might want to consider?

Alaska is absolutely Gorgeous! This was the fam's 2nd cruise and my third for Alaska. I could go every other year! The older I get I dont think I want to live up there anymore tho!

Hi, I would like to have 20 pages as a goal.....gotta get going !!!! No excuses!!! Thanks for hosting!

Okay, I have the list updated as of today. I hope everyone is having a great 4th!

Hey!:wave2:

I'm in for my 50! and we will start off with 6 so far.

Ok, whats a "Bottle Swap"? Although I think our swap days may be coming to an end, is this something that we might want to consider?

Alaska is absolutely Gorgeous! This was the fam's 2nd cruise and my third for Alaska. I could go every other year! The older I get I dont think I want to live up there anymore tho!

I had never heard of one either, until one of the Facebook groups I'm in suggested one. You basically take a 1 liter plastic bottle (like a water bottle), cut a door in it, and then fill it with whatever scrapbook supplies can fit in it. Brads, ribbon, little stamps, paper, flowers, whatever. Then you seal the bottle back up, slap a label on it, and mail it out through the post office. Our swap this time is yellow, red, black, and white themed (it's Disney scrapbook group). :bitelip:

Im new to this, but IM in! Want to scrap 100 pages this month.

I am at 4 completed so far!

I have a San Antiono Vacation to Scrap, and the 4th of July, plus starting to pre-plan/make pages for our Disney Trip!

PS: that bottle swap sounds fun!!!

I completed 17 pages this weekend so I'm off to a good start...

Becky

Yep, weekend happened. Please put me down for another 10
please.

The bottle swap sounds cute. We have done similar things here.

Off to a great start, ladies! Way to go!

You'd think with a long weekend, I'd get a lot of pages done. Nope! :rolleyes1
But I did at least get my pages laid out for my Vegas book & got all the supplies I was missing so I'm ready to go when I get free time.

Alright - I did absolutely nothing in June. :( Between a big launch at work AND a trip to Disney :cool1:, not one page was scrapped. Nothing done this month yet either but I'm going to make a goal of 12 pages and hope I can beat it by a lot!

Thanks for hosting IowaTater!!
Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter