everydaymathchick's DISigns*Heading to WDW!!*Will fill requests around 12/1*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, would I be able to get the toy story name fill in to say HAMMEL

I am going to use it as a stroller marker. I don't know if that changes anything... We have a double Maclaren. We are leaving thanksgiving for Disney, I saw that you will be down there!

I'll be wearing my DISigned shirts all week (with LGMH on the back or shoulder), so if you see me, say hi. :) Also, we'll be the family in Lime Green family shirts on or around Thanksgiving. :D

Hope midterms are over! I adore your designs and was wondering if you could please do 3 for me?
Maleficent Painting Ears--with the name Kari
Lady & the Tramps Painting Ears--with the name Maura
Tinkerbell Ears--with the name Lynn

Thank you so much, our trip is not til the end of December so no real hurry

Can I add one more please? The Alice painting ears with the name Ariel. Thank you again!

wow, you've been busy tonight! glad to see you're feeling better

Yeppers - think after a month and half long headache I'm finally on the mend! :cloud9:

You're my last request of the night I believe. Happy shirt making! :goodvibes

I triple checked this last one to make sure I was doing the combination correctly! :rolleyes1

Totally makes sense! I did that on my shirts this year. (17 days to go!!!) Here are my three options:

Most people put their screen name for the DIS on them, but some people put their real names. Which one(s) would you like and how would you like them personalized? I used some of the tiara ears and some of the first DISears for my shirts. :goodvibes

PS - If you reply fast, I can finish them tonight.

I like the first one. You can use my screen name alayne. And do you think you can get "Thank You Creative DISigners" on there too. I just want to give credit to them/you and not to me.

I :lovestruc the one with the tiara! You rock! My screen name is long not sure you can fit it? You can use it or my real name "Lynn". I am grateful not fussy. ;)
Maybe sneak in Disboards.com. Whatever you feel like...:cool1:

I :lovestruc the one with the tiara! You rock! My screen name is long not sure you can fit it? You can use it or my real name "Lynn". I am grateful not fussy. ;)
Maybe sneak in Disboards.com. Whatever you feel like...:cool1:

I did a few so you can pick. :wizard: (If I can fit 'everydaymathchick', I can easily fit 'myheartlivesatwdw'. :rolleyes1)

Let me know if you decide you want "Lynn" - I can change it easily. :goodvibes

I love them!! Yeah, I was surprised that Ariel is a big Alice fan, but she's a teenager, never wants to go with the obvious!

Thank you so much

THANK you for the name fills -- NOT a problem with NOT doing the Beauty and the Beast one. I totally LOVE them. Can I look on your site for one's that say Mommy and if I find one use it.

THANK YOU

Ingrid

Hi! Your DISigns are amazing!

I'd like to request a couple of designs for our first cruise in February, please.

They are:

Tinkerbell Ears - Jamie
Mickey & Pals Pirates Painting Ears - JT
Mickey & Pals Jail Painting Ears - Danny
Kneeling Tinkerbell - Jamie
Kneeling Tinkerbell - Laura
Lady & The Tramp Painting Ears - Dave & Laura

Thanks in advance!

YOUR ARE THE BEST!!!!! they look so awesome!!! thank you so much for taking the time to make them!!!!! good luck with your exams and have an awesome trip yourself!!!! Much thanks!!!! Tracie, Farrah, and andie!!!

Hello, I was looking to make my bestie's daughter and a few others some shirts in the family. Could you please do a few designs for me with tink. I like the below ones with the name "Kayda" if possible. I'd be forever greatful. Love your designs so much!

tinkmh2.jpg
with the name "Kayda"

TinkerbellFlying.jpg
TINKERBELL BY NAME - Name "Kayda"

TinkerbellfromMovie.jpg
TINKERBELL WITH NAME ON TOP - Name "Kayda"

FairiesToadstoolNameFill.jpg

Fairies Around Toadstool Name Fill - Name"Kayda"
Sorry for so many requests I just love so many of your designs. I can't wait to start printing them into shirts. I'll take lots of pictures once I turn them into shirts if you'd like me to post them. Do you have any type of star wars designs for my son or Dora for my besties step daughter. Thanks so much, again love your work!

Hope your weekend is going well. I just wanted to check in on all the Tinkerbell and Tigger designs I requested 3 days ago just cause I have a birthday party to go to within a week and wanted to give her 1 or 2 designs for her bday and the rest for Xmas. No rush :) Do you think they'll be done before her Bday? I just think your designs are incredible and have the shirts all ready to go, I'm actually excited to make them. Thank you for taking time to design for everyone including me. I think it's wonderful that you girls on the board do such a thing and help others. I hope you're doing well. Thanks so much.

Would you be able to make the following names in Cinderella name fill....Cassie.......Allison.......Kendall...?
The name....Vincent....in the Buzz Lightyear name fill?
Thank you so much.
Barbara:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter