*everydaymathchick's DISigns * NO LONGER TAKING REQUESTS! Sorry.

Hi Joanna,
I too have tried DISigning this summer and I also work in a HS...so we have a couple things in common :goodvibes
I really like the 1st Tink DISign. Could you do one that says Sydney for me? My daughter has Tink all over her room and I really like the look of yours. It is different from the others I have seen.
Thanks so much!

What do you teach? I teach Math. :cloud9:

Here you go. Hope your daughter loves it!
KneelingTinkSydney.jpg

Hi Joanna,

Your designs are super cute! Could I get the first Tink design with "Crystal" on it? Thanks a bunch!:hug:

Not a problem! Hey noticed you're from Hotlanta! I'm from just outside of Atlanta (Woodstock), but I've moved on to Texas -- also really hot. :rotfl:

Hope you like your DISign!
KneelingTinkCrystal.jpg

Love your Tink design in the above thread. Could I get one with the name April. Thank you for your time and creativity. Lynn

What do you teach? I teach Math. :cloud9:

Here you go. Hope your daughter loves it!
KneelingTinkSydney.jpg

She will! I am a school counselor. I work with the senior class mostly. I love it, but the summers always fly by! Thanks so much for the DISign. I may post some once I get better at it;)

She will! I am a school counselor. I work with the senior class mostly. I love it, but the summers always fly by! Thanks so much for the DISign. I may post some once I get better at it;)

Rock on! Glad you like your DISign! Please post your DISigns! It's fun to see what other people are up to.

How cute! could you possibly make one for me of the tink with the name Alexis

thanks...

Not a problem! Hey noticed you're from Hotlanta! I'm from just outside of Atlanta (Woodstock), but I've moved on to Texas -- also really hot. :rotfl:

Hope you like your DISign!
KneelingTinkCrystal.jpg

Thank you so much I love it! I have been through Woodstock plenty of times on my way up to the mountains. It's beautiful, do you ever come back to visit?

Thank you so much I love it! I have been through Woodstock plenty of times on my way up to the mountains. It's beautiful, do you ever come back to visit?

You're welcome. Yes, I come back, but not too often. I was there earlier this summer for almost 2 weeks. I went to the new World of Coke, one of my fave ATL attractions, while I was there. I really like the changes they made to it! My parents still live there, but they visit TX a lot to see the grandkids (my sister's kids), so I don't end up in GA as much.

For anyone who has made requests I have not filled yet, I will work on them this afternoon or tonight. Please check back. :goodvibes

Hi!!!

What great designs!!! I love the first tinkerbell one!!! Can you make one for my dd? She is the biggest tinkerbell fan!! Her name is Haley. Is there anyway you can put a border around it so I could use it easily with a dark transfer paper? I have had much better luck with it. Thanks so much!!! Enjoy the rest of your summer? When do you all start back? Here in Texas the kids start back the last week of August.

Thanks again!!

Stephanie

I love the tinkerbell kneeling design. If you have time could I please have a Charlotte and an Olivia. Thanks a bunch. (I plan to use the Mom tinkerbelle for myself - I won't bother asking for one for DH - I don't think he would wear it :rotfl: )

These are adorable I plan on using the mom tink but could I get Shania Chloe and Brenna in tink as well. How Creative! Thanks in advance!!

Hi!!!

What great designs!!! I love the first tinkerbell one!!! Can you make one for my dd? She is the biggest tinkerbell fan!! Her name is Haley. Is there anyway you can put a border around it so I could use it easily with a dark transfer paper? I have had much better luck with it. Thanks so much!!! Enjoy the rest of your summer? When do you all start back? Here in Texas the kids start back the last week of August.

Thanks again!!

Stephanie

I'm in TX, so last week of August as well. :cutie: I'm soooo not ready to start back yet though!

Thanks for asking for the border. It made me learn something new. :goodvibes That's always fun. Hope your DD likes it!
KneelingTinkHaley.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter