Everyone head over to QR

The auction monster offers that are on hold will be submitted to the advertiser for manual credit tonight.

Check out the blog. It has new additions!

From some of the new ones posted on the blog I just signed up for the educational advancement offer in the free education brochures. It was a free no credit card $3 sign up!

The auction monster offers that are on hold will be submitted to the advertiser for manual credit tonight.

Check out the blog. It has new additions!

Ahh ok! I was curious what it meant. Thank you!

Yep - check out the blog - new offers.

I did two of them:

Freebay (auction throttle) $8
Ebay for dummies $8

Same company for both low s/h fee's $1.87. Call to cancel but within 20 mintues I was credited by QR.

Where is the educational advancement located. I look under the blog but he jsut mentions it. I NEED HELP. :confused3 :rotfl:

NEVERMIND I found it. :)

Just did the two new ebay offers and was credited already. I'll call to cancel tomorrow or Monday.

Just signed up for HealthCare plan a few minutes ago and it has already credited!!! :banana:

Canceled Gameplay this morning but noticed a pending charge of $13.95 on my visa -- will have keep an eye on that one to be sure it is removed!

I love QR - it's great to have Dmitry back from vacation!! :cool1:

Man! Do you ever feel like you're marked for "trouble." LOL!

I just tried to sign up with GottaPlay.com and got all the way to the page where you agree or disagree with the TOS, and I got an error on the next page. I've hit the back button several times to try and reload the agree/disgree to TOS page, but no luck. I keep getting the same Internal Server Error every time. I'm only concerned because I've already given my credit card information. I've not received a confirmation email yet, so I feel like I'm suspended in GottaPlay space right now. Any suggestions?

I just tried to sign up with GottaPlay.com and got all the way to the page where you agree or disagree with the TOS, and I got an error on the next page. I've hit the back button several times to try and reload the agree/disgree to TOS page, but no luck. I keep getting the same Internal Server Error every time. I'm only concerned because I've already given my credit card information. I've not received a confirmation email yet, so I feel like I'm suspended in GottaPlay space right now. Any suggestions?

Hmmmm have you tried logging into the site with your userid and password you choose to see if it says you have a account. I would try that! I rec'd my email confirmation very quick.

Hmmmm have you tried logging into the site with your userid and password you choose to see if it says you have a account. I would try that! I rec'd my email confirmation very quick.

:thanks: I did try this, and I do not have an account yet. Maybe I will clear cookies and try again? This probably won't work, but I'm going to give it a try anyway.:thumbsup2

You seem to have the worst luck on all the EASY offers! :confused3

Ok - I did the educational advancement offer and it credited right away for $3.00 very easy and the best part is you do not have to cancel anything.

Dsnydreams - you shouldn't have a problem with this one no cc info to insert:thumbsup2 !

You seem to have the worst luck on all the EASY offers! :confused3

You're telling ME!?!? ;)

I deleted cookies, history, temporary Internet files and my grocery shopping list from last week, and it FINALLY worked! :laughing:

:thanks:

. . .Dsnydreams - you shouldn't have a problem with this one no cc info to insert:thumbsup2 !

:thumbsup2 Got this one to work too. :)

I really don't ALWAYS have this much trouble. I've had many successful signups. I will probably never know what to do to get SilverTag to go through, but that's okay. There are plenty more good ones where that came from. :thumbsup2

UPDATE: Dmitry is gooooood! I've already received credit for BOTH Educational Advancement AND GottaPlay! :)

You're telling ME!?!? ;)

I deleted cookies, history, temporary Internet files and my grocery shopping list from last week, and it FINALLY worked! :laughing:

Some of you ladies make me LAUGH!:goodvibes :goodvibes
I have had really good luck with these sites but I am always so paranoid as I do each offer. Clearing cookies, checking, rechecking. Women!

It is a great way to see what you think is a good offer. I like that the best. I trust you and I don't always know what offers I should be doing. Then I like to read some of the bloggers comments. Though sometimes they are not detailed enough. Just telling me they did it and that you credited fast is not what I want to know. I also want to know how it was on their CC, how fast it is to cancel, etc. I already know you credit fast. :)

It is a great way to see what you think is a good offer. I like that the best. I trust you and I don't always know what offers I should be doing. Then I like to read some of the bloggers comments. Though sometimes they are not detailed enough. Just telling me they did it and that you credited fast is not what I want to know. I also want to know how it was on their CC, how fast it is to cancel, etc. I already know you credit fast. :)

Thanks for the feedback. Any other thoughts?
I added more offers for the blog contest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter