Everything Genie, Genie+ and Individual Lightning Lane - Please Read Posts 1-7

I am staying at Polynesian and have reservations for MAGIC Kingdom.

I wanted to pre-select my party for TRON but it isn't allowing me. I checked and it shows in my Plans that I have an active reservation for today.

Are no longer able to pre select party?

TIA
Can't do it till 630 am day of.

So we will be going late June and overlapping over july 4th and your post has me rethinking my plans. I was going to try avoiding G+ everywhere except MK but now I’m thinking I need it? We’re in the parks 10 days. So for a family of four that could add $1200 give or take… 😬
If your going to cheap out after spending hundred of dollars do it on food and souvenirs. Genie Plus is amazing if you research how to use it best.

Do GOG and Tron start calling groups during early entry? Do ILLs start during early entry or regular park opening? If no to both, who is riding these rides during early entry half hour?

Do GOG and Tron start calling groups during early entry? Do ILLs start during early entry or regular park opening? If no to both, who is riding these rides during early entry half hour?
Yes, VQs are called during ETPE. Not sure what the earliest time a guest can book an ILL$.

Since the return time for a VQ is 1 hour, even offsite guests who are in the first groups have the opportunity to join the line during their return window.

We were told Tron VQ starts at 845 am. I wish we had known so we could have done space first but by the time we realized, it was too late to join that line. We booked ILL for Tron for 9pm tonight as well.

Just back from a week at WDW. I have an Android phone (Pixel 4a) and was unable to modify any of my G+ bookings. My sister, who has an iPhone, had to do all the modifying. I have automatic updating on and--I just checked--I do have the most recent version of MDE.

Anyone else experiencing this?

ETA: For some clarification--I was able to choose Modify, but then I'd always get "Something went wrong" and that was the end of my efforts.

Just back from a week at WDW. I have an Android phone (Pixel 4a) and was unable to modify any of my G+ bookings. My sister, who has an iPhone, had to do all the modifying. I have automatic updating on and--I just checked--I do have the most recent version of MDE.

Anyone else experiencing this?

ETA: For some clarification--I was able to choose Modify, but then I'd always get "Something went wrong" and that was the end of my efforts.
Yes! Same thing with me. I wound up deleting the app and re-downloading it and that worked. App did crash a lot even after the re-install tho so not sure what the issue is.

If I have a party of 7, can I purchase Genie + with different forms of payment? Like 2 people with this card, 3 people with that card, etc?
That way everyone can pay for their own, and I’d be up & awake in plenty of time to fool with the different cards. TIA!!!!
(Won’t do it for the ILL$)

Our family of four will have both physical park tickets and MBs for our upcoming trip. If my wife and I decide not to experience an attraction that we’ve booked either via G+ or $ILL, can we give our park tickets to our kids so they can experience those attractions? If yes, can they do this without my wife or I entering the park where the ride reservations are held? I know we used to be do this with FP+ and am just wondering if it works with G+ and $ILL. Thx.

I haven't tried this, but my thought is no. Toward the end of FP+, you had to have entered the park in order for your assigned FP+ to be used. They had announced that change. I suspect the same is true for G+ and ILL.

Our family of four will have both physical park tickets and MBs for our upcoming trip. If my wife and I decide not to experience an attraction that we’ve booked either via G+ or $ILL, can we give our park tickets to our kids so they can experience those attractions? If yes, can they do this without my wife or I entering the park where the ride reservations are held? I know we used to be do this with FP+ and am just wondering if it works with G+ and $ILL. Thx.
If you both enter the park first, then your kids can use your ticket cards or MBs to ride Genie+LLs or ILL$ in your place. If you haven’t entered the park, they cannot use them. IOW it works the same as FP+ did.

I'm staying on property, can I theoretically join the VQ for Tron at 7 am, then buy an ILL as well (in order to ride twice in one day)? Or is it an either or? Same question for guardians.

If two people are trying for VQ and paid LL at the same time, do they need 2 accounts or can they both be logged in via one account on two devices?

If two people are trying for VQ and paid LL at the same time, do they need 2 accounts or can they both be logged in via one account on two devices?
If you do go on a day where LL sells out super fast keep refreshing throughout the day. First time I rode it ( a week after it opened) the LL sold out while I had it in my cart, but I randomly was trying to book reservation for a different ride later and a time randomly became available and I got in(to quote the movie). Great ride so worth they trouble.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter