Everything Rope Drop

Status
Not open for further replies.
How feasible is this? We are staying at Beach Club in a few weeks. Would like to get to AK and into the park with the first groups if at all possible. Would rather not risk missing the first bus out of BC. I know there is a ride share shortage right now so I'm not sure whether this would work out, or if we just need to suck it up and get to the bus super early. We will not have a car.

Awesome! Thanks for the breakdown. I'm sure our wait times will be a little longer because of the 50th, but that gives me hope to still be able to make rope drop work fairly well! I live to rope drop so I will get to the POP station wayy before it starts operating for the day, so I feel confident we could be the first if not one of the first in line!

That far out... all bets are off.

My guess is the new Early Entry for resort guest will be in place and much more common knowledge, and I'd expect Park capacity in FL to be in full swing by the 50th. I don't think COVID will be over, but State of FL might sue Disney if they don't function at full capacity by then.... we are crazy like that.

Quick question and apologies if this was answered earlier... but for those that have visited recently and stayed at POP or AoA - which method of transportation to DHS for RD was more efficient? Skyliner or bus? We have heard stories of incredibly long lines and frustration for Skyliner, but also others saying to be patient, line moves fast, and they were able to get RD by using it. We were planning on being in line at the POP/AoA Skyliner station at 7:15am for a scheduled 9am opening at DHS. Is that sufficient?

I haven't heard much chatter about how busses have been from POP/AoA to DHS or Epcot (I'm assuming since the crowds have stayed high since Spring Break that they have continued bus service to these parks from Skyliner resorts...)

Quick question and apologies if this was answered earlier... but for those that have visited recently and stayed at POP or AoA - which method of transportation to DHS for RD was more efficient? Skyliner or bus? We have heard stories of incredibly long lines and frustration for Skyliner, but also others saying to be patient, line moves fast, and they were able to get RD by using it. We were planning on being in line at the POP/AoA Skyliner station at 7:15am for a scheduled 9am opening at DHS. Is that sufficient?

I haven't heard much chatter about how busses have been from POP/AoA to DHS or Epcot (I'm assuming since the crowds have stayed high since Spring Break that they have continued bus service to these parks from Skyliner resorts...)
Many successfully used the Skyliner to get to DHS and Epcot for Rope Drop. Arriving at 7:15 (or even as late as 7:30) should get you there in time.

Just a note that currently buses are only running to and from Art of Animation (not Pop) to DHS and Epcot. If you wish to take the bus to either of those parks you would need to walk across the bridge to AoA.

Many successfully used the Skyliner to get to DHS and Epcot for Rope Drop. Arriving at 7:15 (or even as late as 7:30) should get you there in time.

Just a note that currently buses are only running to and from Art of Animation (not Pop) to DHS and Epcot. If you wish to take the bus to either of those parks you would need to walk across the bridge to AoA.

Awesome! Thank you

We will be there in a little over 30 days. We have littles so we are early risers, but we also don't want to stand around outside for an hour if they DONT open early (littles again).

Now that some Parks will be opening at 8AM.... They still doing unofficial early entry for resort guest?

Boat or Bus from Wilderness Lodge to rope drop MK? Do the boats start the same time as buses?

During our trip in June, we are wanting to be at MK 30 to 60 mins before opening. Since we will be coming from Art of Animation, would it be better to take an Uber or is there a better way to get over to MK?

My opinion, the bus will be quickest method if you’re at the bus stop around 90 minutes prior to park opening to catch one of the first busses.

During our trip in June, we are wanting to be at MK 30 to 60 mins before opening. Since we will be coming from Art of Animation, would it be better to take an Uber or is there a better way to get over to MK?
Bus is your best option for sure. Arrive at the AoA bus stop 90 mins before official park opening.

If you take an Uber they will have to drop you off at the Ticket and Transportation Center and then take monorail or ferry to MK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter