Everything Virtual Queue - Please Read Posts 1 and 2

I'm here now and yesterday wasn't able to get Tron at 7 am (ended up buying ILL) instead. Tried at 1 and got in. I was hoping it would have been called later in the night but ended up getting called around 4. I did notice that GOG was still available after 2 pm yesterday so today we hoped over to Epcot right before 2, scanned in and was able to get a BG for GOG. I noticed that Tron was also still available.

I’m going to be there in 2 weeks & don’t have any MK park passes while my kids will be there with me. They’d like to try TRON, but don’t want to spend much time at MK. We will be there over a Wed EEH, so that was my only hope (outside of the $ILL)… but now my fingers are crossed that we could snag a VQ BG at 2!!! We’ve successfully gotten several VQ BG’s for GotG after park hopping to EP, but assumed it wouldn’t happen with TRON this soon.
pixiedust:

I’m going to be there in 2 weeks & don’t have any MK park passes while my kids will be there with me. They’d like to try TRON, but don’t want to spend much time at MK. We will be there over a Wed EEH, so that was my only hope (outside of the $ILL)… but now my fingers are crossed that we could snag a VQ BG at 2!!! We’ve successfully gotten several VQ BG’s for GotG after park hopping to EP, but assumed it wouldn’t happen with TRON this soon.
pixiedust:

Tron has been consistently running ahead of schedule it seems. And it looks like they're adding more boarding groups as well maybe?

If this has already been answered somewhere, feel free to point me there. About how long are people waiting in the physical que for Tron once their boarding group has been called?
On the first day my son spent almost 2 hours in line - on open concrete with no shade for the first hour. On 4/6 he got through in about 30-40 minutes. I was really bothered by the conditions of day 1.

Hello all. If able to use the 6:00 virtual queue for the extended evening hours, do the boarding group times start being called only during the extended hours? Example - if Epcot extra hours are 9:00-11:00 pm, will the first group get called around 9:00? Thanks!

Hello all. If able to use the 6:00 virtual queue for the extended evening hours, do the boarding group times start being called only during the extended hours? Example - if Epcot extra hours are 9:00-11:00 pm, will the first group get called around 9:00? Thanks!

I did the 6 PM drop, and my BG was actually called before park close....

We're going to WDW in June. For this quick trip, we're spending one day/park. Any special tips on how to get on Tron and Guardians of the Galaxy?

Make sure you download the new version of 100 Celebration APP for WDW.
Also do not have phone in low battery Slow mode …
I hate to suggest practice makes perfect but Get to know Genie on MDE .
He thinks I only want Tron at MK and Cosmic Rewind at Epcot.

Last edited:
Both start calling back once they get through the 1pm groups. For example. Tron started calling back just after 10pm this past Wednesday with the last daytime group being called at 10pm, EMH started at 11pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter