• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Example of AP discount needed...

ZIPBAGS

DIS Veteran
Just curious was a typical AP discount would be for the WL or BC? Going either value or moderate times.

Thanks!

ZIPBAGS said:
Just curious was a typical AP discount would be for the WL or BC? Going either value or moderate times.

Thanks!

The AP discount for both regular and value season have been $70-75 off the rack rate of the hotel.

The rates quoted right now for stays this weekend ( can't remember the exact cutoff for this AP code) was a flat $100 off the rack rate at deluxes. I think this is regular season. Not sure as we had those reservations then cancelled them bacause DH was "Disney'ed out (imagine that, we were only there last April, last October, this past February and this past April ;) ) So I cancelled and booked for October ( paid rack deposit, yikes, waiting for AP code ) and booked the beach condo instead. Guess what? I actually looked into this weekend last week, I (Sue Ellen with Dreams Unlimited) could have gotten pool/water view at the AKL for $165, that's cheaper than our condo! Go figure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter