Excitement strikes!

Morveryn

Mumketeer
I've been feeling excited but I am feeling very excited today complete with a 'butterfly' kind of feeling in my tummy :thewave: . Hope I'm not coming down with anything!
I even bought a new camera. One for me as I'm only allowed to hold the bag of DH's. I think DH is wondering of we'll have any spending money left by the time we get to DLP :rotfl:

Wooooooo!!! Yay! I'm sharing your excitement, believe me. Look at our counters now! Mine should actually say 10 days as well, as we don't actually arrive in Disneyland until the 10th, but our holiday starts on the 9th when we travel down to London. :flower: You're arriving at DLP on the 10th too aren't you Morveryn?

How are you travelling? If you're going on the 9.39 Eurostar on the 10th we might bump into ya!

It is so exciting when you get this close isn't it? :teeth:

Whoo-hoo! I have to hold out for another week & I feel like I'm going to explode in a big cloud of pixie dust :rotfl:
DD who is 3 & a half thinks I've gone completely off my rocker.

We arrive on the 10th but we are flying from Exeter at the horrendous hour of 6.30am :earseek: . We'll be staying at the Explorers pirate: . If all goes well we should arrive in time for opening or just after! :Pinkbounc

Wave at me when you fly, Morveyn! I live within 2 miles of Exeter airport!

Ware Bears said:
Morveryn, can't understand what you're getting excited about!!!;):rotfl2:

Guess what I thought of as soon as I woke up today! :goodvibes Not, oh I must get DD her breakfast as she is awake & hungry.......I am a bad mummy! :rotfl:

Wow, so excited on everyone elses behalf! Holiday excitement is the best, and is the only time I wake up crazily early in the morning eager to get out of bed!!

I know the feeling :banana:

I can't stop singing Disney songs with my little one.
to be honest I'm more excited than the kids :cool1: :banana: :cheer2: :cool1:

alexandra uk said:
I know the feeling :banana:

I can't stop singing Disney songs with my little one.
to be honest I'm more excited than the kids :cool1: :banana: :cheer2: :cool1:

Me too! :banana: But its ok because I don't think anyone has noticed :rotfl:

Moveryn

you are entitled to be excited - single digits till you go :banana:

Reid

It's when you have that 'Peter Kay' moment....

"This time tomorrow..." and start rushing around with your arms out making aeroplane noises that folk start worrying :banana: :banana: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Haha, Nik, you just made me nearly choke on my tea! It's exactly like that. I've been saying "This time in X months" since we booked it, and then that turned into "This time in X weeks" and now it's "This time in four days"!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter