"Experienced Collectors" please read

Mickey527

DIS Veteran
I didn't want to say OLD traders, but you all know who I mean, those of you who have been trading for years and have gone to hundreds of pin events.
I am confined to my room for a few days because my counts are low and the Dr said if I stay away from germs and take my antibiotics and drink lots of fluids I can stay home. So I am cleaning my room when TV gets too boring.
I went through my pins last night and found over a dozen lanyards that are just sitting in a box taking up space. I posted on the boards and in less than 12 hours they are all gone to good homes, mostly to young children. I had to turn down 3 people because I ran out of lanyards.
So if you are cleaning and come across some extra lanyard please post them on the boards so they can get back to doing what they are supposed to be doing, making someone have the weirdest tan line on their neck and causing rug burns on sensitive skin. Why should they be confined to a shoe box when they can be out there at the parks causing pain? Peggie

I have a few (3-5) that are card less on the bottom but other than that good to go if anyone wants them- I have only black though

PM me if ya want them :)

-em

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter