• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Experiencing an Earthquake at Tokyo DisneySea Trip Report

Corbisblue

DIS Veteran
Just over a week ago, we were at DisneySea celebrating my 30th birthday. While we were all waiting to get onto Journey to the Center of the Earth, an earthquake occurred. Thankfully, no one was hurt or any damage to the park. But that was a surreal experience in itself. The Cast Members were fantastic at keeping everyone informed and told us exactly what to do. Even though i knew they could not control the earth, I still felt safe.

I go into full detail about what it's like being in an earthquake at a Disney Park on my Trip Report (the earthquake portion is near the bottom if you don't wanna hear about my birthday haha).

My Happiest Birthday & Earthquake at Tokyo DisneySea

I liked the birthday report and the related podcast too! Thanks for all you do!

Thank you for listening! It was quite the day and I was happy to share it with all of you. I think it was important to share what TDR does in emergencies such as earthquakes since a lot of people coming here are not used to them, or would know what to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter