EXPERIMENT: Ned Pin = Inferno! (finis... it means, the end)

DemonLlama said:
JMHO, but I would include the snowman in the Ned-Inferno list now.
It was a hypothetical snowman ;)

The question was about strategy and you did answer that. It is risky to hold onto to rare stuff because you never know when it will pop back up on a quest or even for sale in one of the stores.

I am still interested in pins in general. They trade as well as they always did. However, I'm trying be a little more strategic in the way I trade. I'm probably going to lean more towards combining my items into more rare items rather trading a single rare item for a lot of less rare items. It might not work but it's something I'm trying for right now. So when it comes to pins, it all just depends on the pin. After all, I'd give up everything in the list for one certain pin. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the revised offer too! I'll let you know on that stuff very soon!

Alphawazup said:
for 4th of july pin

I offer
-Skeleton chair
-Spider web
-tron recognizer pin
Thanks for the offer! :teeth:

But... I have two skeleton chairs and one Recognizer pin in the list already. I wouldn't mind getting a Spider Web divider but not for July 4th pin. Sorry.

for the 4th of july pin

I have this to offer:
-spider web divider
-golden oswald part 2
-green 50th chair

what do you think would be a fair trade for it

I also have the stuff in my trade thread (there is a link in my signature)

tell me what you think would be a fair offer

Thanks,
Alphawazup

OK everyone,

Thanks for that last offer cj_clement. I think I'm going to stick with the HeDiedxILive's offer though.

I'm sending her a PM now. I'll start trying to sort out the other offers tonight. So if you posted an offer on other items then check your PMs this evening. Hopefully I can get a couple of more trades in and then post an updated list this weekend! :thumbsup2

i posted this yesterday but i don't think you saw it, so i will post agin

plz give me your opionion krazy

for the 4th of july pin

I have this to offer:
-spider web divider
-golden oswald part 2

what do you think would be a fair trade for it

I also have the stuff in my trade thread (there is a link in my signature)

tell me what you think would be a fair offer

Thanks,
Alphawazup

Alphawazup said:
i posted this yesterday but i don't think you saw it, so i will post agin
Thanks Alphawazup,

Your offer looks pretty good now. RedsFan has an offer in for that pin too. I'll compare both of them when I get home tonight and let you know. :)

I want:
Tomorrowland Flying Saucer Retro Pin.

I offer:
TDL Miracosta Hotel Pin
Happiest Celebration on Earth Pin
Magic Mirror Poster

nvm i withdraw my offer because i traded green 50th chair

you can look in my trade thread now though and see if you like anything there plus the web divider because i added a lot to my trade list

Howdy Pete,

How does a green director chair sound for a set of Black mickey ears?

I am also onterested in a fireplace and stack of presents, just let me know what you might like for those too

OK, I made of list of the offers that are in and I hope that I didn't miss anyone. Here we go!

RedsFan said:
I am offering 1 1* Bat Magic and 2 1* Firework Magics for these items:

Castaway Creek Pin
Tomorrowland Motor Boat Pin
July Fourth Pin
Tomorrowland Flying Saucer Retro Pin
Black Ears
Mickey 4th of July Hat
Gold Ears
Prince Phillip's Briarstone
Rocketship Couch Magenta
Hong Kong Ship Chair Yellow
Snow Rug
2 Red Saddle Seat
Pirate Well Chair
I'm most interested in the Bat magic. It was expensive in October but it was for sale pretty much the entire month. I see a lot of them in the game now. They are still pretty valuable but I'm inclined to think that I'd be giving up a little too much on this deal.

MKOATEYW said:
As I was telling you in the game I want the Invisible magic pin, yellow hong kong ships chair, and snow rug.

I offer lots of in park quest items:
Ace of spades carpet, cactus chair green, explorers suit case sofa, magenta rocket, wanted poster, pirate well, adventure land retro pin, Fantasy land castle retro pin, happiest celebration on earth pin, fantasy land quest pin, frontier land quest pin, gorilla and rhino jungle cruise posters, and a magic mirror. And just to be nice will toss in a pair of santa mickey hats and a space mountain pin.
The Invisibility Magic is pending trade but I still have the Snow Rug(in fact, when the trade is complete I'll have three of these) and the Ship Chair. I you would like to make another offer here are things that look the most interesting to me: Happiest Celebration on Earth Pin, Wanted Poster, Magic Mirror, Santa Mickey Hat, Space Mountain Pin.

Disneyfan_77 said:
I too am interested in your invisibility magic and herbie poster.

I offer:
10 ice seats
Space Mtn Host pin
Bamboo Floor Beige
Bamboo Floor Blue
Bamboo Floor Green
Bamboo Wall Divider Blue
Bamboo Wall Divider Green
Bamboo Wall Divider Yellow
Tangaroa-Ru Tiki Idol Cyan
Tangaroa-Ru Tiki Idol Yellow
Tiki Tiki Tiki Fountain
Karo tiki chair
( your tiki/ned collection looked like it was lonely )

OR I can offer:
green flip hat
I still have the Herbie Poster. I don't think I've gotten any offers on my tiki stuff recently. I don't think I want to pick up more of it until I see if there is some interest in what is there. Of the things you listed I'm somewhat interested in: 10 Ice Seats, Tiki Tiki Tiki Fountain, Space Mountain Host pin, Karo Tiki Chair. Let me know if you want to make an offer for the poster.

DemonLlama said:
I would like to trade for:

Gold Ears
Pirate Well Chair
Toontown Fireplace
Stack of Presents
Snow Rug

With my

5 star fireworks
Pink Nemo Chair
Maleficent hat
Jafar hat
The Gold Ears were park exclusives when you bought a hat and they have been retired. Also, because the ears were to celebrate the 50th anniversary, I don't think they are coming back, ever. I could be wrong but I think the gold ears will be trading pretty big maybe after the holiday hype is over. I'm inclined to hold onto them unless I get an offer that really blows me away. If we took the ears of the deal I would take it. If you'd rather make a different offer for the other stuff, then the thing I am most interested in is the Nemo Chair.

Grumpy_Disney_Dad said:
How does a green director chair sound for a set of Black mickey ears?

I am also onterested in a fireplace and stack of presents, just let me know what you might like for those too
The trade sounds good to me. I'll send you a PM after I post this. :thumbsup2

I'm working on an answer to the "What I might like" question. I'm going through the list of stuff the VMK Wiki and I'm putting together a Want List that I will post with the next update (it should be today or tomorrow).

Thanks for all the offers! They were fair and and reasonable. Please don't take it personal if I didn't take your trade. I hope my explanations made sense. :goodvibes

Originally Posted by MKOATEYW
As I was telling you in the game I want the Invisible magic pin, yellow hong kong ships chair, and snow rug.

I offer lots of in park quest items:
Ace of spades carpet, cactus chair green, explorers suit case sofa, magenta rocket, wanted poster, pirate well, adventure land retro pin, Fantasy land castle retro pin, happiest celebration on earth pin, fantasy land quest pin, frontier land quest pin, gorilla and rhino jungle cruise posters, and a magic mirror. And just to be nice will toss in a pair of santa mickey hats and a space mountain pin.

The Invisibility Magic is pending trade but I still have the Snow Rug(in fact, when the trade is complete I'll have three of these) and the Ship Chair. I you would like to make another offer here are things that look the most interesting to me: Happiest Celebration on Earth Pin, Wanted Poster, Magic Mirror, Santa Mickey Hat, Space Mountain Pin.

Hey KrazyPete!
Once you have traded with HeDiedxILive I would be Very Happy to get all three snow rugs and the yellow ship chair. Yes you can have Happiest Celebration on Earth Pin, Wanted Poster, Magic Mirror, Santa Mickey Hats, Space Mountain Pin for them. I like to give you a a little more than what is fair to help you along with your quest so how about I throw in a pink nemo chair and magenta rocket?

Hey Pete, I'm interested in your Gold Penny Press, random number generator, turnstile and scoreboard.

I have to offer: HSM Piano, Pirate Well, Wanted Poster, Santa Hat, VMK Adventureland Quest Pin, VMK Fantasyland Quest Pin, Magenta Rocket, Captain Nemo's Chair Colour Pink.

Let me know if you like those things, or want more and I'll see what I can do.
~Sparky Boots :goodvibes

Thanks Krazy Pete!
Good luck with your quest. I enjoy watching your progress.

Heya Pete ... I have a pirate quest hat and a witch hat I will trade you for the bubble helmet, space vest and shoes.

Yesterday was big. Three trades in one day! You remember that room that I showed you in a previous update? Well I had to add a room after getting a Kali Couch from HeDiedxILive. Those things are big! I also traded with Grumpy_Disney_Dad yesterday and got a HUGE boost from MKOATEYW. Over the weekend I also met up again with Goofy_Bob who gave me a sweet deal for my Flying Saucer Pin. You guys are great, thank you so much! :goodvibes

What does that mean for the rest of you? It means it's update time and there's a lot of green in the list tonight!

Currently Trading:
Items in red are currently pending trades and may no longer be available
Items in green are new

Stitch's Teleporters (2)
Big Thunder Mountain Teleporter

Sorceror Hat
Santa Mickey Hat (2)

Mickey 4th of July Hat
Gold Ears
Mission Space Vest
Bubble Helmet
Space Shoes
Cowboy Hat

Magic Mirror (2)
Wanted Poster (2)
Kali River Rapids Couch
50th Director's Chair Green
Pink Nemo Chair
Magenta Rocket Couch

Retro Turnstile Gold Edition
Random Number Generator Gold Edition
Retro Penny Press Gold Edition
Scoreboard Gold Edition
Animator's Desk and Stool
Chernabog Carpet
Mickey Ear Pumpkin (2)
Skeleton Chair (2)
Bat Bag (2)
Candy Dispensing Bag
Tron Arcade Table and Chairs (2 sets)
Tron Arcade Cabinet
Pirate Well Chair (3)
HSM Piano
Aces of Spades Carpet
Red Tiki Bamboo Room Divider
Red Tiki Bamboo Carpet
Red Tiki Idol
Toontown Fireplace (2)
Stack of Presents
Explorer's Suitcase Sofa
Explorer's Carpet
Typhoon Lagoon Crate Blue
Cactus Chair
Pink Heartless Hamper (2)
Prince Phillip's Briarstone
Red Saddle Seat (2)
Red Penny Press
Barrel Seat Green (2)
Tiki Room Divider Green
Rocketship Couch Magenta
Everest Mountain Chairs (2)

Herbie Movie Poster

Happiest Celebration on Earth Pin (2)
Space Mountain Sign Pin
TDL Miracosta Hotel Pin

Shrunken Ned Pin
Captain Blackheart Pin
Shrunken Ned Pin
Maleficent the Dragon Pin
Esmerelda Pin
Tron Recognizer Pin
Tron Lightcycle Pin
Mickey Special Pin(2)
Silver Mortimer Pin
Mickey Ghost Pin
Fantasyland Retro Castle Pin
Castaway Creek Pin
Tomorrowland Motor Boat Pin
July Fourth Pin

I made the list I checked it twice, I think I got everything in there :thumbsup2

Thanks again to HeDiedxILive, Grumpy_Disney_Dad, MKOATEYW and Goofy_Bob for the trades this weekend. I feel like I made a big move up. I hope somebody with an Inferno pin is keeping tabs on this thread. :teeth:

Thank you all for reading and posting offers! I'll try to respond to the new offers by tomorrow evening at the latest! :disrocks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter