Experts, will you give me advice on my ADR's ?

Emilysmom

LovemyDVC
DVC Gold
Hello! I am new to this forum so please let me know if I make any goof ups! I don't know all the lingo yet. My husband, myself, and our almost 3 year old (at the time of travel) will be travelling to Disney in September for 8 nights. We have never stayed on property (we are staying at POR), and it is Emily's first trip to Disney. We have booked the following ADR's. We need to cancel a couple ADR's because we have 16 TS credits for hubby and myself. Can anyone recommend which ADR's we should keep and which ones we should cancel? Thanks so much!

Chef Mickey's
Coral Reef
1900 Park Fare
Le Cellier
Hoop De Doo
Mitsukoshi Teppanyaki
Supercalifragalistic Breakfast
Ohana
Pooh and Friends at the Crystal Palace

Just my own opinion, but we didn't care for Teppanyaki. The food was just okay, you're limited to appetizers, and have a meager dessert selection. The chef we had put on no show at all, and barely spoke to us; very boring. I think you'd get a much better and authentic experience at a Benihana. I wouldn't cancel Hoop-Dee-Doo, as it's so much fun, even for a 3-year old. But it does take two credits, so you'd have to cancel another place. Can't recommend one over the other of those, though ... only Teppanyaki.

I second cancelling Teppenyaki. It was okay, but not a place we'll do again soon.

You could also do WCC instead of the Hoop de Doo. WCC is only 1TS and you'd get a similar feel to HDD. It's not a dinner show, but it's interactive, the staff is entertaining, and the food is good.

Those 2 changes would get you back to 16 credits, no problem.

If you're really set on HDD, then I would probably cancel Coral Reef as well as Teppenyaki. It's neat with the aquarium, but not as much if you're not seated close to it and that's not guaranteed. With the age of your DD I think you'd enjoy your other choices more. She's still at the age for character meals to be really magical. YOu can always do CR on a future trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter