Express Pass for Hagrid's after reopening?

In the short term, yes. You'll get the re-books. But, attendance will be down across the board. Vast numbers of people have had their incomes affected and don't expect international guests to come back at the same levels. The parks, Disney included, will be looking for ways to get the people who do come to spend more.

I don't think making Hagrid's an EP ride will get more people to the parks, but I would certainly like for it to happen :) Given the popularity of the ride, I could see them waiting quite a while before taking EPs...

At the very least, it might help to space people out a little better, since people that would otherwise be in the standby line may now go through the express pass line.

I think it depends on how occupancy looks for the deluxe resorts when they open up again. I'm guessing they will have trouble filling rooms given the economy and international travel restrictions - assuming those are still in place. If so, they may make Hagrids EP to sweeten the pot a little bit. If not, then I would guess they're going to wait a little longer until they know it's reliable post closure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter