Extended points confusion

pinklotusflower

Mouseketeer
I'm an international owner and have 300 BWV points which I applied for my 2019 banked points to be extended which I planned to use for a trip this December which I ended up renting out. The reservation started on the 12th December & by the 9th December my points were still not showing & I rang members services who were really unhelpful & said they couldn’t do anything. I rang the next day & member services were really helpful contacted IT to get them to move the replacement points in to my account & then swapped them out. I’ve since booked a trip for September 2022 with my banked points from 2020. Where I’m now confused if I go to my dashboard I have Dec 2021 320 points. If I go to plan a vacation & click the link view details of points that is showing 638 points 2021 300 Riviera points (June 2021) 2021 BWV 320 (Dec 2021) points & 2021 18 Beach club points (June 2021).

Do you think they have given me the extended points twice & I thought the extended points were Riviera points & I also have Beach club points. Anyone else had the same problems, I’m working tonight so not able to ring members services till after the holidays. thanks

The extended points are not your own points. They give people their own points with a June UY from RIV to replace what you have expired.

But, it does seem like you still have the extended points in your account. I’d check your point activity statement to see if it shows your own points returned from that Dec trip that just occurred and to ensure that the 2020 banked were taken for September 2022.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter