Extended Rock the Universe hours?

the Legend

Master of Attractions and TourGuide Hopeful!
We are staying at the HRH over Rock the Universe weekend although we are not there for that event. However reading the material for that event says that both US and IOA are open 'til 1AM.:cool:

My question does anyone know non-Rock the Universe patrons can visit the Parks at this time? (eg Hotel Guest ;) ) And if so, will FOTL privileges be enforced?

The thought of a Midnight ride on Hulk or Duelling Dragons seems to good to pass up!

I can assure you...no wait...guarantee you that IOA will not be open until 1am during Rock the Universe.

Rock the Universe occurs at USF only. IOA does not extend it's hours that evening for the event (we might be open until 8pm at the latest).

Originally posted by CoasterFEV
I can assure you...no wait...guarantee you that IOA will not be open until 1am during Rock the Universe.

Rock the Universe occurs at USF only. IOA does not extend it's hours that evening for the event (we might be open until 8pm at the latest).

You are right! Damn ... :D There goes that midnight ride dream ...
However selected attractions are open at US over the weekend.

Attraction Closing Time*

E.T. Adventure® 9:00pm
The Funtastic World of Hanna-Barbera 9:00pm
Earthquake® - The Big One 9:00pm
Woody Woodpecker's KidZoneSM 9:00pm
Woody Woodpecker's Nuthouse CoasterSM 9:00pm
Curious George Goes to TownSM 9:00pm
Fievel's Playland® 9:00pm
Alfred Hitchcock: The Art of Making Movies 9:00pm
Terminator 2: 3-D Battle Across TimeTM 11:00pm
Twister…Ride it Out® 1:00am
Kongfrontation® 1:00am
JAWS® 1:00am
MEN IN BLACKTM Alien AttackTM 1:00am
Back to the Future The Ride® 1:00am

*All information subject to change without notice.

So I suppose my question still applies, are hotel guests allow to visit during these extended times without Rock the Universe tickets and does FOTL access apply?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter