Extra night at DH

Mom2Joce

It all started with a...
Hey there guys, just wanted to know if anyone has any info on this?

We're going to be at DH June 22, 23, 24 but would love an extra night (the 21st) I haven't called and will do this morning but I'm sure they are BOOKED!!

If I want to continue to try to get a room for that night should I just call like one a week? Any tips?

did you have any luck with just calling? Sometimes they are more flexible if they know that you are already planning on staying but just want to extend your stay. You can also check websites like expedia, orbitz, travelocity, etc as they may have inventory available that the hotel itself doesn't have.

Then I would keep checking every 7-10 days or so and keep inquiring on availability. also if you were able to get one of the other two on property hotels I'm sure they'd be very helpful with transfering your luggage.

Thanks for all your help. I did call and they said to call as OFTEN and as MANY times as I wanted because they never know when they will have a cancellation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter