EYE2EYE shirts - Designs and Information

I heard from the RaceReady owner yesterday. They would be willing to do another order for us. My time frame would probably be August since I'm on vacation in July.

The shirts do run small though. Is everyone okay with continuing with RaceReady as a vendor?

My mom has one of their shirts and I ordered some (all too small though). I really liked the fabric! If I could lose some weight to fit into them ( or order a mens) I would likely order from them again.

Mel,
can you elaborate on 'run small' please? im a biggirl and want a shirt ... maybe i should contact them???

thanks!!

Mel,
can you elaborate on 'run small' please? im a biggirl and want a shirt ... maybe i should contact them???

thanks!!

Our bigger WISH members may need to stick with AlertShirt. I will be ordering those in August also. They are wicking material and many like those. SOme feel teh Raceready breathes better, though. That's why that opiton was added. We are working best we can to find the optimum options for all WISHers.

Mel,

thanks!!

This is me--from the back--in a medium. (I don't tend to have pics of me taken that show my face; call me quirky! :rolleyes1) I'm on the small-chested side. The medium fits across the shoulder, but if I actually had cleavage I'm not sure it would fit. Also, the shirts fit where they should, length-wise, but they don't conceal my tummy. FWIW, I usually wear mediums in racing shirts, Gap t-shirts, etc. Let me know if you want more specific size information.

All that said, I love my RR shirt. It's a v-neck, lightweight, and comfortable wicking material. On the next order I'll probably go a size up. I also own an Alert Shirt, which run MUCH bigger. I sweat a little too much for the AS to be entirely comfortable for me, but I wore one at the January 1/2 anyway and loved the positive WISHer attention! :banana:

CIMG1297-1.jpg

I heard from the RaceReady owner yesterday. They would be willing to do another order for us. My time frame would probably be August since I'm on vacation in July.

The shirts do run small though. Is everyone okay with continuing with RaceReady as a vendor?

I would love to get a RR shirt. I need more WISH gear :)

Mel,

thanks!!

This is the sizing info from the RaceReady website: RaceReady Shirt Sizing

Some women did order the Tshirts and trail shirts that are men's sizes. I have a ladies vneck in large. I'm 5'5" and 150lbs and it fits me just exactly. I wear medium to large in regular clothes.

The fabric is CoolMax and a lighter weight than the Alertshirts.

This is Jen on left and me on right in our respective shirts:
AS and RR shirts

I ordered an XL Race Ready shirt. It fits normal. It may seem snug to some, but tech shirts tend to be that way. I wear a Large in the Alert shirts, and Alert Shirts are longer.

Some women ordered the mens trail shirt from race ready and I am not sure how that fit them. I believe those were cut a little larger.

DH loves his RR shirt. He wears it all the time. My small RR shirt fit me fine, except I was surprised how short it was and I'm only 4'11"!. It won't cover your tummy girls!

I'm ok with ordering a shirt from RR or AS. If there are any others that have photos or such with there shirts on, like maybe a men's cut RR shirt.
Mel, if you would like help with the shirts let me know.

I love my RR shirt. Here's me in my RR shirt. I'm 5'2" and 110 lbs., but I do have some girls.... This is a medium.

Stacey is behind me checking our time. :)

1f34f406.jpg
[/IMG]

oh dear ... looks like i'll have major issues if i order an RR shirt. 5'9", 245ish :eek:

yeah, im losing (sloooooowly) but i want a shirt NOW ... ;)

I think I'll buy my next RR shirt in a large just to see...

Tracy, DH was wearing a men's medium on race day... I don't have photos because he had the camera!

The Alert shirts are bigger, I think....

I bought a Race Ready singlet in a medium. I definitely found it snug. As for the shirt itself - I LOVE it! Very comfortable, lightweight and cool!

And as for the update on my eye2eye claim: I spoke with Kevin yesterday. I told him that although he promised to send tracking information on May 1, nothing was sent, and furthermore, I never received my shirt. He said he would send me a cheque. I asked for a refund thru paypal as that is how I paid. Not sure why he wanted to send a cheque. I am not closing my paypal claim until I have the funds in hand.

Off the subject: Nice back arm swing and position of the hand, but too much forward arm swing Duckie (Jen).

I like the shirt and would wear it, but I think I would need a XL and hate to add it, but would love for it to be a bit longer, but would still get one and hope I can get rid of my pouch with my Pilates Core work - which I need to do more of. OMG did I just go on and on or what??

Off the subject: Nice back arm swing and position of the hand, but too much forward arm swing Duckie (Jen).

I like the shirt and would wear it, but I think I would need a XL and hate to add it, but would love for it to be a bit longer, but would still get one and hope I can get rid of my pouch with my Pilates Core work - which I need to do more of. OMG did I just go on and on or what??

Thanks, Tracy! This is the end of the race at the entrance to Epcot, and I may have still been dancing around to U2 at this point.:cool1: I try to keep my arm from crossing the center line--no chicken winging, and I shake out my hands when I need to if I think my hands are tensing up.

This is from the sequence that includes this shot:

109b574a.jpg

and this...

235d25e7.jpg

Well, there are a few more action shots of the shirt in motion, I suppose....

That's Stacy and Liz with me...

Mel: Yes, my 2 cents say stick with Race Ready vendor, but everyone needs to understand to order one size up than what they typically wear. My large fits me a little snug, and I'm only 5'6".

As I reported earlier, the Race Ready wicks sweat away way better than the Eye2Eye shirt. I'm used to dry-fit material in my other shirts (New Balance, Russell, Nike, even Disney race shirts), but the Eye2Eye material is not the same dry-fit material.

For those who have both, is the race ready sizing similar to the black Minnie shirt we got at the 15K? I really like the Minnie shirt but I like to run in a longer, more loose fitting shirt. Maybe I will need to order a mens size when its time? Are they longer than the ladies shirts?

For those who have both, is the race ready sizing similar to the black Minnie shirt we got at the 15K? I really like the Minnie shirt but I like to run in a longer, more loose fitting shirt. Maybe I will need to order a mens size when its time? Are they longer than the ladies shirts?

I would say the race ready sizing is similar to the black Minnie shirt from the 15K. I have a sleeveless raceready and the Minnie Shirt and I find them to be comparable in fit (close fitting and short).

My 2 cents, Race Ready stuff is very good stuff, I have talked to their people at the expos and feel they are interested in offering a great product and great customer service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter