Fabulous 50TH Festivities With Friends and Family 3/30/2022 It's a Wrap and Will I Be Back????

Glad to see I'm not the only one who saw Harmonious and was like "... okay that was fine" at best, lol. It was OKAY, but just didn't have the musical "punch" of Illuminations. Granted I never really watched Illuminations but just listened to it, as the globe thing was kinda boring, but Harmonious just comes off as a clip show to me... one that you can only see from two spots in the park!

Somehow one drink at GP always ends up being more..... :rotfl: :rotfl:
This is so true. It's like an addiction, lol.

We love the boat to MK from the WL. It is one of the things that make the WL a great place to stay. :)
This is so true!

Glad to see I'm not the only one who saw Harmonious and was like "... okay that was fine" at best, lol. It was OKAY, but just didn't have the musical "punch" of Illuminations. Granted I never really watched Illuminations but just listened to it, as the globe thing was kinda boring, but Harmonious just comes off as a clip show to me... one that you can only see from two spots in the park!
Unfortunately, I just don't like either of the new shows. I gave Enchantment another shot last week and I just think it falls short...

Tonight we met up with Steve and @CruellaNY at Geyser Point. This was super convenient since we were both staying at the Wilderness Lodge. Before heading down to the bar, I said to myself that this was the one night of the trip that I was going to "behave" myself. We had to get up super early the next morning to make it over to the Magic Kingdom for the 50th. This was the ONE day I did not want to be hungover...

Well, I may have made a few bad choices involving sangria and Huckleberry Punch. But, in my defense, bartender Josh does have a heavy pour. I also remember saying no more drinks but they just kept popping up, lol. There also may have been some twerking and other bad behavior going on while watching the sneak peek of Enchantment from the boat dock. :rolleyes1 But, what happens at Geyser Point, stays at Geyser Point, so that's all I'm able to say... :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

So, we all know how that evening ended up. Yep, I was hanging HARD the next morning. I felt all kinds of ways disgusting and sick. But, I got up, took a shower, and forced myself to drink some tea once we got to the MK at the butt crack of dawn with 50.000 of my closest friends and Disney fanatics...

Next up, find out if I made it all day...Find out how long we stayed, how long the lines were and where we had lunch and dinner...

Yep, notice how blurry this pic is and who took it...

Last edited:
Hi everyone! We also started Vlogmas over on our YouTube channel, Jen and Joe on the Go for anyone who is interested. It's the 12 Days of Vlogmas: Christmas Cookies, Cocktails and Cakes. AND, it was all filmed at Walt Disney World!!!!!

VLOGMAS DAY 1 at MAGIC KINGDOM! / Friday Dec 3, 2021

VLOGMAS DAY 2 / CINNAMON ROASTED ALMOND TREATS AT MAGIC KINGDOM

Tonight we met up with Steve and @CruellaNY at Geyser Point. This was super convenient since we were both staying at the Wilderness Lodge. Before heading down to the bar, I said to myself that this was the one night of the trip that I was going to "behave" myself. We had to get up super early the next morning to make it over to the Magic Kingdom for the 50th. This was the ONE day I did not want to be hungover...
You had been looking forward to this night with your besties so of course you were going to enjoy it. Plus, no one had to drive anywhere. :)

DAY 1 at MAGIC KINGDOM! / Friday Dec 3, 2021
I heard that the week after Thanksgiving was super-crowded at MK. Everyone expects this to be a low crowd week but we've experienced big crowds when we've gone during this period. Was it crowded when you were there?
GIVE KIDS THE WORLD / NIGHT of a MILLION LIGHTS!
This looks amazing! I love hearing how excited the little girls were on your trolley ride. Did they do this last year?

Loving the Vlogmas videos! So fun!
Thank you!!!!

You had been looking forward to this night with your besties so of course you were going to enjoy it. Plus, no one had to drive anywhere. :)
This is so true! Lol!

Famous last words..."I'm going to behave myself tonight." :) I've been in those shoes too many times myself, LOL!
Lol! I was soooo hung. I felt all kinds of disgusting, lol.

:rotfl: :rotfl::rotfl:I have nothing else to say :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
There really are no words, lol.

I heard that the week after Thanksgiving was super-crowded at MK. Everyone expects this to be a low crowd week but we've experienced big crowds when we've gone during this period. Was it crowded when you were there?
Yes, it was extremely crowded and Genie+ makes the stand-by lines creep.

This looks amazing! I love hearing how excited the little girls were on your trolley ride. Did they do this last year?
I believe so. This was definitely the highlight of our trip. If they do it again next year, I highly recommend it.

The Wilderness Lodge is the best place to be at Christmas. Were you staying there on this Dec trip?

Everything at Geyser Point looks good. :)

HOLIDAY DRINKS at EPCOT / VLOGMAS DAY 8

MARCHING TOY SOLDIERS AT MINNIE'S VERY MERRIEST AFTER HOURS PARADE #shorts

My son and I will be there in two days, Monday. For 6 nights. a split stay between Swan and Bay Lake. I will definitely be having a martini flight at Geyser Point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter