• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Fairfx - $1.99 at the moment

I did the same thing went to order in the evening and the rate had gone down, checked again when I got to work the next morning and it had gone up again.

Not sure why or if has just been when I have been looking but if you check during normal business hours it's at it's highest, then evenings and weekends it seems to have been lowered down.
Thank you, will check Monday.

You know I think you're right. It was 1.9675 earlier, and now back to 1.9650.

Tell me it's not going to stay like this??? It was 2.00 when I got the card! lol

it was 1.975 at the start of the day and has been dropping ever since lol

the rate is known to drop nearer to the weekend, not sure why this is, but i'm sure someone has told me once before and i cant remember the answer!!:rolleyes1

Down to 1.9375 now

Oh dear,so glad i have all my spending money+Cinderella brekkie+pre-paid photopass money on the card now:thumbsup2 .Just need to get £500 in $$cash.Then i am all done for that part of the holiday.x.

i still have spending money to get but wedding is paid using fairfx at $2to £ so pleased with that

Oh, I'd just started saving. :( I hope it goes up again, but won't be too fussed, it's only a few cents less. I still got $20 for £10.28 yesterday which is nothing to be sneezed at.

I'd have had to pay at least £11 at the post office. I'll be putting £350 on at the end of the week, so hoping it's up then, but if not, it's still a great deal compared to high street places!

I know this thread is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay old, but just thought I'd post that today my pinsentry machine *FINALLY* arrived, so Fairfx have been paid at last,......what a palava it was, with tears and plenty of frustration on my side I can tell you, not to mention the grumpy phone calls and emails of complaint to the bank, grrrr.
Hopefully, they will still honour the rate that I purchased at (around $2 to £1) and if I am really lucky it will arrive at my mum's in the next week when I will handily be there visiting.

Yay-at last.I hope they do honour the rate for you,they should as it was purchased/ordered then.Lets hope so considering what it is now.Let us know.x.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter