Fall 2016 planning (continuation of 2016 Free Dining Watch)

Well, first day and it rained like you wouldn't believe, I have never felt so cold. Why does Disney insist on cooling all inside areas so much, not great when you are waterlogged. We did end up buying the Disney ponchos which were a bit of a savoir as they are a much better quality than the cheap $2.00 shop ones. Hoping for a better day tomorrow.
We were there for that storm. Thunder hit so loud and close at HS That it knocked my DD10 down on the ground!! Other than that it was a great week! Looking forward to Oct 30th Tripprincess::earsgirl::earsboy::earboy2:

we did not get those goodies as got a great deal from a TA.
we only have 4 ADRs (2 BOG) and 2 TS. we have the QSDP this trip and am kind of looking forward to the freedom of eating when we want rather than when I decided 6 months before that we would
That freedom to not worry about ADR's sounds nice! I am hoping once my kiddos get older we can book less ADR's because we won't have to do so many character meals. With being able to swap things on the QSDP and kids being able to choose from the adult meals there is so much more flexability. My oldest is 9 and he doesn't like very many of the kids meals so it is easier this year to do more buffets so he can eat from the more adult selections. I can't believe it's less than 2 months until Disney!!!!

7 days!!!! A week from today I will be leaving for DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!!party::dancer::jumping1:
Yay :cheer2:!!! I hope you have a great trip!!!
We have 2 days till WDW! :banana::cheer2: I've been working on packing and getting things done. We have to be up crazy early Friday morning to go to the airport, but it will be worth it when we get there! Going to Disney Springs that night, so excited!
WOO HOO party:!!!! I hope you have a wonderful anniversary trip!!!

We have 2 days till WDW! :banana::cheer2: I've been working on packing and getting things done. We have to be up crazy early Friday morning to go to the airport, but it will be worth it when we get there! Going to Disney Springs that night, so excited!
Wow it must be 1 day today!!!! I just watched a youtube on Disney Springs after the new additions and it looks so much bigger! Have fun!!!

Yay :cheer2:!!! I hope you have a great trip!!!

WOO HOO party:!!!! I hope you have a wonderful anniversary trip!!!
I finally got to Hot Topic and got DD and I a bunch of bows!! They have the cutest Bambi one with little brown ears on it! Now I just have to figure out what everyone is wearing. I always want to do some sort of a theme with our shirts but my DS9 is horrified when ever I mention it, LOL!

Did on line check in tonight. no option to reset my PIN, like I remember it from 2013
I haven't done my on line check in yet so I didn't notice this. I wonder if we can reset our pin at our resort? I don't know if I remember mine from last year.

I haven't done my on line check in yet so I didn't notice this. I wonder if we can reset our pin at our resort? I don't know if I remember mine from last year.

We started our online checkin at 60 days and when we reset the pin it kept erroring out, saying it was unable to complete. We called and the IT CM said that it's been an ongoing problem and people cant complete checkin because of it, and they would email us when it was fixed. A month later and it still hadn't been rectified and so we had to use the app, which worked when the website didn't. So, maybe they finally had to remove the PIN part of the checkin form for awhile until they can get it fixed...? If not, the CM did say we could set it once we arrived at the resort.

We started our online checkin at 60 days and when we reset the pin it kept erroring out, saying it was unable to complete. We called and the IT CM said that it's been an ongoing problem and people cant complete checkin because of it, and they would email us when it was fixed. A month later and it still hadn't been rectified and so we had to use the app, which worked when the website didn't. So, maybe they finally had to remove the PIN part of the checkin form for awhile until they can get it fixed...? If not, the CM did say we could set it once we arrived at the resort.
Thank-you so much, I feel better now that I know I can just reset the pin once we get there. They don't ship magic bands to Canada so we always have to checkin once we arrive. I only usually do the online checkin to put in room requests and filling all our info online makes the actual checkin shorter. You must be getting so excited your trip is so close!!!:yay:

Thank-you so much, I feel better now that I know I can just reset the pin once we get there. They don't ship magic bands to Canada so we always have to checkin once we arrive. I only usually do the online checkin to put in room requests and filling all our info online makes the actual checkin shorter. You must be getting so excited your trip is so close!!!:yay:

We are definitely excited! It's just so overwhelming, with school and extra curricular and packing and getting everything done before we leave, I'm just ready to BE there!! All the prep stress is ridiculous!!!! 6 days from now it will all be over and I'll be on a plane to DISNEY WORLD!:dancer:

I finally got to Hot Topic and got DD and I a bunch of bows!! They have the cutest Bambi one with little brown ears on it! Now I just have to figure out what everyone is wearing. I always want to do some sort of a theme with our shirts but my DS9 is horrified when ever I mention it, LOL!
The last time we were at Hot Topic, they had new Maleficent and Ursula bows, but packing has become stressful so we passed on more bows (for now ;)). We usually try to theme our outfits around the park we are going to, but with park hopping this time, that makes it a little difficult. When the girls were younger, I would make them wear matching outfits. Sadly, they are at different stages now, so no more :sad1:.

We are definitely excited! It's just so overwhelming, with school and extra curricular and packing and getting everything done before we leave, I'm just ready to BE there!! All the prep stress is ridiculous!!!! 6 days from now it will all be over and I'll be on a plane to DISNEY WORLD!:dancer:
I agree the prep is so stressful! My kids and DH can just relax and get excited while I am always running around trying to make sure we have everything, LOL. At least you are in the single digit countdown and soon you will be there.:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter