Fall Advantage 08 Box!

Hi everybody, just wanted to say that I got the box today! I LOVE it, you all have done SUCH an amazing job!!! I feel inadequately crafty, lol. My mom loved it so much that she was sad she's not going to be here to help me send it off again. I will try and get it turned around ASAP and down to Sarah, and then it's back to you Tyler. I hope everyone likes the new additions! Erika I love the pages you put into the journal, the little tag questions are darling!!! And Tyler the journal is BEAUTIFUL! Lindsay and Joanna I love the pictures!! So I will try and get it re-packed and on it's way to you in SC Sarah!! I just want to say thanks for including me in this guys, it's very special, I think this is going to be such a great experience and you guys are making sure it gets off to a wonderful start, thanks! :flower3:

Oh and Erika, I love the DVD! I'm pulling an all-nighter tonight (ugh) and I have it on right now! Brings back fond memories, but I've never seen this particular one! It's awesome!

Hi everybody, just wanted to say that I got the box today! I LOVE it, you all have done SUCH an amazing job!!! I feel inadequately crafty, lol. My mom loved it so much that she was sad she's not going to be here to help me send it off again. I will try and get it turned around ASAP and down to Sarah, and then it's back to you Tyler. I hope everyone likes the new additions! Erika I love the pages you put into the journal, the little tag questions are darling!!! And Tyler the journal is BEAUTIFUL! Lindsay and Joanna I love the pictures!! So I will try and get it re-packed and on it's way to you in SC Sarah!! I just want to say thanks for including me in this guys, it's very special, I think this is going to be such a great experience and you guys are making sure it gets off to a wonderful start, thanks! :flower3:

Thanks!:)

Oh and Erika, I love the DVD! I'm pulling an all-nighter tonight (ugh) and I have it on right now! Brings back fond memories, but I've never seen this particular one! It's awesome!

What DVD?

It's a Sing-A-Long DVD that's set in Disneyland! I was a nut for these videos when I was little, I owned about 10, but I've never seen this one! It's fun for me because I've never been to Disneyland, so it's cool to see what it's like. It's so weird to see Star Tours in the Magic Kingdom! I watched it three times last night while writing my paper. I hope you guys also enjoy it!

It's a Sing-A-Long DVD that's set in Disneyland! I was a nut for these videos when I was little, I owned about 10, but I've never seen this one! It's fun for me because I've never been to Disneyland, so it's cool to see what it's like. It's so weird to see Star Tours in the Magic Kingdom! I watched it three times last night while writing my paper. I hope you guys also enjoy it!

omg...like were walking down the middle of main street USA?

What size box did you guys use?

I was looking at flat rate boxes from usps and Im not sure how big we will need, what do you guys think? I figured you might have some more experience with this.

What size box did you guys use?

I was looking at flat rate boxes from usps and Im not sure how big we will need, what do you guys think? I figured you might have some more experience with this.

HEY!!! we just used the basic flat rate box....there are two sizes....long and narrow or like a small box....i started the box with a small box...we may need to convert to a long and narrow box! b/c of all the stuff...it was like 5-6 bucks...i think! to ship it no matter the weight!.....which is the best part! :) how is ur box adventure comming? hey! would u like me to send you our set of rules? so you can make them ur own?

It's the big box now Tyler! And it is PACKED! And it is on its way out tomorrow!!!!!

(And yes, the DVD has the Main St. Song on it!)

I've got some surprises in there! I hope everyone likes them!

HEY!!! we just used the basic flat rate box....there are two sizes....long and narrow or like a small box....i started the box with a small box...we may need to convert to a long and narrow box! b/c of all the stuff...it was like 5-6 bucks...i think! to ship it no matter the weight!.....which is the best part! :) how is ur box adventure comming? hey! would u like me to send you our set of rules? so you can make them ur own?

Sure id love to see what rules you guys are using. I am going to try and send our box out this week or next week. We were waiting for more people to join thus far.

omg i cant wait!!! its big now?? lol let me kno how much it is to ship that one. or if its the same price as the smaller one.

omg i cant wait!!! its big now?? lol let me kno how much it is to ship that one. or if its the same price as the smaller one.

nope if she got the long and narrow box it is the same as the small box...they say that they have the same area inside the box. :)

Box_2_.JPG

Hi guys, since there were some questions about the size of box that's going around now, I thought I'd post a pic of it (hope it works). This is the box that got sent to Sarah, it's the long narrow one, it's the same price as the smaller one. It was $8.95 for me to ship, which is funky because this same size box came to me and was metered at $8.25, but who knows. Anyhow, that's the box now, and it is on its way to Sarah and then it will be back to Tyler. I hope everybody likes the stuff in it now, because it is PACKED. The guy at the post office (after he stopped laughing at the stickers) weighed it and told me it weighed nearly 8 pounds!

Box_2_.JPG

Hi guys, since there were some questions about the size of box that's going around now, I thought I'd post a pic of it (hope it works). This is the box that got sent to Sarah, it's the long narrow one, it's the same price as the smaller one. It was $8.95 for me to ship, which is funky because this same size box came to me and was metered at $8.25, but who knows. Anyhow, that's the box now, and it is on its way to Sarah and then it will be back to Tyler. I hope everybody likes the stuff in it now, because it is PACKED. The guy at the post office (after he stopped laughing at the stickers) weighed it and told me it weighed nearly 8 pounds!

omg!!! lol wow! i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited to get it!!! we started out with the small box!! lol now look at it!! lol i can not wait to get it! and i do think that we have time to get it around to everybody before the deadline of may 10th! do u guys remember when we stated the box... i wrote the letter on march 6th! and look..it has taken what about a month to get around to everybody? soo! :) yea it will only be able to make it around once more! but i can not wait to have the feeling of getting the box! i will take many picture!! with me and the box! :) i love it! and i can not wait to see it!! :) thank you everybody for making this happen! it is so much fun!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter