Fall Advantage 2011 :)

It's Day 17 for me for both Disneyland and Disney World. I've been seeing some people accepted so far who interviewed on 21st as well so glad others still waiting here too. Make me a little less nervous on the no response yet. lol

It's Day 17 for me for both Disneyland and Disney World. I've been seeing some people accepted so far who interviewed on 21st as well so glad others still waiting here too. Make me a little less nervous on the no response yet. lol

Its nice to see other people waiting this long in the process...I keep thinking its me but when I see everyone else, it makes me feel so much better! Tomorrow makes day 16!

Congrats on the purple folder, Golden_Eagle!

robinsonsfan, I know exactly what you mean. I'm going a little crazy waiting to hear back; it's making me just slightly nervous.:worried: But today is my one-year anniversary of the CS program, so I'm hoping that means I'll get other good news from the company today!

I GOT IN!!!! FALL ADVANTAGE ATTRACTION!! (for now! lol entertainment auditions, here I come!)

I applied on the 19th and interviewed on the 21st.

FALL ADVANTAGE ATTRACTIONS WAHOO!!!!

It's so crazy to think after YEARS of waiting for this it's finally happening!!!

I got in, too! :cool1:

Congrats to everyone else who got in, and good luck and pixie dust to those of you still waiting. :thumbsup2

I got accepted today! Fall Advantage 2011 Merchandise!! I applied Jan. 20th, interviewed Jan. 23rd, and got accepted on Feb. 9th.....I will be arriving June 6th!

Got accepted this morning for Fall 2011 Merch! I got rejected last semester for Spring 2011 so glad not the case this time lol

Congrats to everyone else. And those still waiting hope you hear something soon. :)

I got in this morning too!! Fall Advantage Attractions!!!
I interviewed Jan 22 and got accepted Feb 9 - 18 days. Congrats to everyone!! I am so happy for us!! Hang in there to everyone who is still waiting - its coming!

Got accepted this morning for Fall 2011 Merch! I got rejected last semester for Spring 2011 so glad not the case this time lol

Congrats to everyone else. And those still waiting hope you hear something soon. :)
I hope this is the same for me! I applied for Spring Quarter 2011 but got rejected. Now I I'm waiting.. I interviewed on Jan. 21st.

.........week 3........:sad2: hahaha still very hopefull though.
wishing purple to everyone! ill keep u updated

I'm new to the boards, but I just had my phone interview this afternoon. Now, the waiting begins. Congrats to everyone who's already been accepted. :)

Is everyone here just going to the Disney WORLD CP? Anyone for Disneyland? I interviewed on Tuesday, the 8th. I thought she said it could take 6 weeks, is that right?!?! Or did I mishear that? Agh!

I was recently accepted into the Fall 2011 Disney College Program for Walt Disney World. I'll be in merchandise. I just wanted to introduce myself and make some connections with people who are also going to be there for Fall 2011. I've got a website so I can document my experiences during the program just lemme know if you want the link. Good luck to everyone who is waiting for their response! I hope to see you all there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter