Fall/Fall Advantage Roomate/Suitemate Surveys

Disney College Program Roommate Survey

Arrival Date: August 18th, 2014

Name: Meghan Mangigian

Orientation: Straight

Relationship Status: Single

Birthday/Age: March 22, 1995. I’ll be 19.

Hometown: Swedesboro, NJ (20 minutes away from Philly basically)

School: Gloucester County Community College

Major: Business

Year in School: Freshman

Religion: N/A

Are you allergic to anything? Not that I know of

Where do you work? I work at West Deptford Chiropractic as a chiropractic assistant (I’m basically a receptionist but I help the doctor occasionally with a few things)

Do you have any siblings? Yes, a younger sister named Marissa and a younger brother named Matt.

Do you have any pets? My precious little princess, Lily (our loving cat)

Who do you live with? I live with my mom, dad and siblings.

*DCP DETAILS*

Are you applying for WDW or DL? WDW

What roles are you interested in? Accepted for Merchandise!

What program are you applying for? Accepted for Fall 2014!.

Do you want to live in Wellness (no alcohol-under 21 MUST) or Non-Wellness (alcohol allowed-must be over 21)? Wellness

How many people do you want to live with? It doesn’t matter

Which housing complex would you like to live in? (Vista Way, Chatham Square, Patterson Court, The Commons): Any.

*LIFESTYLE*

Do you party? How often? I don’t really party, but I do go occasionally. I’m always up for making memories and having a good time.

Do you like to cook? I’m an ok cook, but I do cook for myself if I have to.

Are you a night person or morning person? It depends. I do get up early, but there are days when I’ll sleep.

Do you snore? No

What does your bedroom normally look like? It looks like a typical room. I have magazines and makeup on my bureau but it’s usually pretty neat and clean.

Do you like it when your room is hot or cold? I like it in-between.
Would you rather go out or stay in? Go out! I like going on adventures and having fun. I do like days when I can sit around and catch up on tv or movies and rest, though.

What do you like to do on your days off/the weekend? I like to chill out if I’m tired, but most of the time I’m on the go. I like to get things done when they need to be done, but I like to have fun and take advantage of the opportunity to go out and explore.

Do you work out a lot? No.

*PERSONALITY*

Three words that describe you: Optimistic, trust worthy, and honest.

One good quality: I’m very driven, and I strive to make everything perfect and please everyone.

One bad quality: I’m very anxious, but I’ve been trying to control it.

Are you outgoing or quiet? Quiet at first, but once I’m comfortable no one can get me to shut up really.

Do you like hanging out with people or keeping to yourself? I like hanging out with people, but I do need my space to relax and recharge when needed.

What would you want in a roommate? An ideal roommate is one who would be up for anything. If were hanging out in the parks, or going to concerts or the beach. They would respect me and my things, and wouldn’t want to fight over small stupid stuff like whose turn it was to clean the dishes or something like that. They would be okay with me and how I act and all (even when they ask me to stop singing and I just keep on doing so softly to myself).

What are your biggest pet peeves? People who take my stuff. And then just small things, depending on what they are.

Are you messy or organized? Mostly organized, but sometimes I do have messes. It’s mainly like my makeup and magazines and stuff like that. I’ll have a stack of DVDs out, but they’ll be in a neat pile, so things like that.

How do you feel about sharing? I am fine with it as long as you ask me first. If I can’t find something I tend to freak out a little.

Do you like having people over a lot? I’m okay with people being over. It’s no problem with me. But if I need to sleep to get up for work or something, I’ll ask them to be quiet and be in another room.

Favorite thing to do: Hang out with my friends and family. Sing my favorite songs from Broadway shows.

Favorite Music: I love musicals/broadway music (Wicked is my favorite!), One Direction, Justin Timberlake, top 40 hits, Disney music,

Favorite TV Shows: Modern Family, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Glee, Project Runway, and I just started Once Upon A Time

Favorite Movies: Frozen, The Little Mermaid, Friends With Benefits, Rent, Wizard of Oz, The Hunger Games movies, Silver Linings Playbook, Rock of Ages, Chicago, the Breakfast Club, Miss Congeniality, The Proposal,

Favorite Books: Hunger Games trilogy, The Fault In Our Stars, and fashion magazines like Marie Claire and Glamour, etc.

Favorite Food: Chicken fingers & fries, panera

Favorite Candy: M & M’s

Favorite Drink: tea (hot or iced), water, different juice boxes.

Favorite Color: Pink, black & white

*DISNEY!!*

Favorite Character: Ariel, Elsa, Anna, Belle, so many more; I can’t choose!

Favorite Movie: Frozen and The Little Mermaid

Favorite Prince: Prince Eric

Favorite Princess: Ariel or Elsa

Favorite Villain: Ursula

Favorite Disney Channel Show: Lizzie McGuire or Hannah Montana

Favorite Ride: I can’t choose, but probably Soarin, Test Track or Toy Story
Mania.

Number of times at Walt Disney World/Disneyland: I have never been to Disneyland, Disney World twice.

Hi Hannah!
I love musical theatre as well and I'm currently majoring in business. If you're still looking for roommates, let me know! Also feel free to send me any questions you may have!

This is a place where you can post this room mate survey and meet new people! :thumbsup2

Name: Hannah Fender

Relationship Status: In a Relationship

Birthday/Age: January 23, 1995... 19

Hometown: Little Rock, Arkansas

School: Ouachita Baptist University

Major: Musical Theatre, considering minoring in Business or Christian Studies.

Religion: Christian

Are you allergic to anything?: Not as far as I know!

Where do you work? I'm a student worker in my school's President's Office.

Do you have any siblings? I have two younger brothers and two younger sisters. I also have a stepsister and half-brother that live in Florida.

Do you have any pets? Two dogs and a cat. Not on campus with me though.

*DCP DETAILS*

Are you going to WDW or DL? Walt Disney World!

What role did you accept? Attractions! (But also auditioning for character performer)
What program are you attending? Fall 2014

What is your arrival date? August 18th!

Wellness or non-wellness? Wellness

How many people do you want to live with? I'd prefer 6, but I will also do 8!

Which housing complex would you like to live in? (Vista Way, Chatham Square, Patterson Court, The Commons): Either the Commons or Chatham, but it doesn't matter all that much.

*LIFESTYLE*

Do you party? I like to go out and have fun with friends, and I like to be with groups of people, but I can't necessarily say that I'm a partier.

Do you drink? No.

Do you smoke? No.

Do you like to cook? I like to, but I don't have much experience! I will enjoy having a kitchen to practice in!

Are you a night person or morning person? In a sense both. When I wake up in the morning I usually am awake quickly, and my brain works like Anna's: "The sky is awake, so I am awake." However, I really enjoy staying up late, I love nighttime!

Do you snore? Nope.

What does your bedroom normally look like? I can be slightly cluttered. Every couple of days I pick up after myself and tidy things up. I'm certainly by no means dirty.

Do you like it when your room is hot or cold? I like moderate temperatures. I have a hard time falling asleep if it's hot but a hard time getting up if it's cold. But If I had to choose one, I'd probably say cool. haha

Would you rather go out or stay in? I will want to go out and explore a lot! But I am also a big supporter of the occasional lazy day.

What do you like to do on your days off/the weekend? I will be hitting up the parks, going to Downtown Disney, checking out Universal and maybe a beach day. I want to make the most of my time there!

Do you work out a lot? I'm trying to get into the habit of it. I'm pretty busy, which is my biggest problem. I'm going to try to make a habit of it this semester!

*PERSONALITY*

Three words that describe you: Enthusiastic, Considerate, and Adventurous!

One good quality: I am a really good listener.

One bad quality: I sometime's can be a little forgetful.

Are you outgoing or quiet? I might be a little quiet when you first meet me, but I am also talkative and outgoing. I love to meet new people!

Do you like hanging out with people or keeping to yourself? I love to hang out with people. But I'm an Ambivert, So I need some downtime too.

What would you want in a roommate? Someone that I can be friends with! I want to be able to make some memories at the apartment too. :)

What are your biggest pet peeves? When people aren't considerate of others. For example the people that live next to me in my dorm talk loudly during quiet hours when people are trying to sleep (Like 2 am) extremely often.

Are you messy or organized? Haha I am clean, but slightly messy. I clean up every couple of days, but I might have clothes sitting in a chair or items on my desk for a couple of days at a time. I know where everything is though! And I'm good at cleaning. I'd like to win the White Glove Award at least once!

How do you feel about sharing? Not a problem as long as everyone else shares. Asking is nice if it's something personal, but if it's something like movies or items in the kitchen, let's all share!

Do you like having people over? Yes, especially to play board games and watch movies! I will be considerate of roommates though.

Favorite Music: I love Indie music, show tunes, and anything that makes me want to dance.

Favorite TV Shows: How I Met Your Mother, Once Upon a Time, Big Bang Theory, New Girl, and Friends I've started recently!

Favorite Movies: Disney: Fox and the Hound, Beauty and the Beast, the Emperors' New Groove Enchanted, Tangled, Frozen, and Saving Mr. Banks. Otherwise: Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Titanic, the Graduate, Life is Beautiful, Aliens, Pitch Perfect (I have an eclectic taste)

Favorite Books: THE BOOK THIEF by Markus Zusack (OMG soooooo good), the Harry Potter series, Enna Burning, Something that keeps me on my toes!

Favorite Food: Mexican, Italian, and Asian food!

Favorite Candy: Hershey's and Kit-Kats.

Favorite Drink: I love me a Sonic Strawberry Limeade. I also like Rootbeer, Creme Soda, and Chocolate Milk.

Favorite Color: Blue.

*DISNEY*

Favorite Character: Goofy.

Favorite Movie: Tangled or Emperor's New Groove.

Favorite Prince: Aladdin or Flynn.

Favorite Princess: Rapunzel or Elsa.

Favorite Villain: Maleficent.

Favorite Park: Hollywood Studios.

Favorite Ride from the following parks:

Magic Kingdom: Haunted Mansion.

Epcot: Mission: Space. Though I also love Living with the Land. It's so underrated!

Animal Kingdom: Dinosaur

Hollywood Studios: The Great Movie Ride and Tower of Terror.

Disney Channel Show: Suite Life of Zack and Cody.

Favorite Show: Wishes makes me tear up!

Number of times at Walt Disney World/Disneyland: I've been to Walt Disney World Twice, Never to Disneyland.

I'm so excited to get to meet all of you! Let me know if you think we're similar! pixiedust:

Hi Erin! I'd think we'd be a pretty good match! Here's my own survey BACKGROUND Name: JESSICA THOMAS Gender: F Orientation: STUDENT Relationship Status: SINGLE Birthday/Age: 7/14, 25 Current Location: INDIANAPOLIS, IN From: DANVILLE, IN School: IUPUI, INDIANAPOLIS Major: PSYCH Are you allergic/allergies to anything? DUST Do you have any siblings? NOPE DCP DETAILS Are you applying for WDW or DL? WDW Flying or Driving: DRIVING Your Role?: ATTRACTIONS What program are you applying for? ALREADY ACCEPTED, May 19 Do you want to live in Wellness or Non-Wellness? NON How many people do you want to live with? 2-3 Which housing complex would you like to live in?: NOT VISTA Alumni? NOOOO LIFESTYLE Do you party? How often? Does card night count? Lol Do you smoke? No Do you drink? Occasionally I'll have a bloody mary Can you cook? yes, and I love seafood Are you a night person or morning person? night Do you snore? no, but I do toss and turn What does your bedroom normally look like? I keep it pretty clean, but I do have some clutter Do you like it when your room is hot or cold? COLD! Would you rather go out or stay in? I'm an introvert, I prefer a book versus a night out, but I do get the occasional need to be social What do you like to do on your days off/the weekend? Read, go to the park, maybe just walk Do you work out a lot? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no. PERSONALITY Three words that describe you: sarcastic, liberal, blunt One good quality: I adapt easily One bad quality: I cuss...a lot Are you outgoing or quiet? introvert! Do you like hanging out with people or keeping to yourself? I prefer small groups or myself What would you want in a roommate? respect, intelligence, quiet, common sense, logic and funny What are your biggest pet peeves/dislikes? stupid. Are you messy or organized? happy middle? How do you feel about sharing? eh, to an extent. I'm fine with sharing if it's an even split, or the person who 'bough' it gets majority. I don't like to get something and then get the short end of the stick Do you like having people over a lot? no Favorite thing to do: read Favorite Music: I don't do country or rap Favorite TV Shows: I don't really watch TV Favorite Movies: princess bride, star wars, firefly... Favorite Food: sushi Favorite Candy: twix Favorite Drink: tea! Favorite Color: orange DISNEY!! Favorite Character: Mulan Favorite Movie: oh, this is hard....mmmm...Lion King? It just had great music... Favorite Disney Channel Show: hahaha, Alice in Wonderland! old school, eh? Favorite Park: Epcot Favorite Ride: Haunted Mansion

Omg I'm so sorry I didn't see this sooner!! I promise I wasn't ignoring you at all. I'm sort of a failure when it comes to checking the dis boards. I actually found roommates shortly after posting my survey here. I wish you the absolute best of luck and you should look me up on fb so we can talk if you'd like! Erin Earley and it should pop up.

Name: Charlene

Birthday/Age: Oct. 7th, 1993 (20)
{When I turn 21, NO WORRIES, there will be NO alcohol in the apt as this opportunity is much too important to me!}

Hometown: Loma Linda, CA

School: University of Hawaii

Major: BA= Graphic Design/Photography; Minor= Sociology

Religion: N/A

Allergies: Nothing that I know of

Job: N/A as of now, but have worked at grocery store as cashier

Siblings: A younger sister

Pet: No pets

*DCP DETAILS*

Going to WDW or DLR: Walt Disney World! :earboy2:

Role: Photopass Photographer

What program: Fall Advantage

When are you arriving: June 9th :ccat:

Wellness or non-wellness: Wellness

How many people do you want to live with: I’d prefer 1, but am open to living with many more as long as they are nice and considerate! :)

Which housing complex would you like to live in? (Vista Way, Chatham Square, Patterson Court, The Commons): I would like Chatham Square, Commons (I don’t know a lot of info on this place) and then Patterson Court

*LIFESTYLE*

Do you party- I like hanging out with groups of people and friends and getting to know new people, but I am not a party person.

Do you drink: No

Do you smoke: No

Do you like to cook: Sometimes, but my cooking is sort of funny, lol

Night person or morning person: I don’t like mornings, but I am use to it due to college. I like nights and spending them at Disney parks, lol :goofy:

Do you snore: No

Bedroom look: Clean, but a little cluttered, but it will be better during the CP because I won’t have all my crazy school supplies and school books, hip, hip hooray! :cool1: Plus when I know I will be living with others, I will be considerate!

Do you like the room hot or cold: I don’t like being cold or hot, lol. If I had to choose, I would prefer cold because then I can always pull out a blanket.

Go out or stay in: Go out and see Disney parks!! I want to explore places around FL and the wonderful parks. I like lazy days too sometimes, lol.

Days off/weekends: WDW exploring!! Everywhere around WDW and I would like to go to Universal too.

Work out a lot: I use to run at least twice a week, but with school that totally got deleted, lol. Walking around WDW will be my workout! :rotfl2:

*PERSONALITY*

Three words to describe you: Friendly, honest, trustworthy

One good quality: I’m talkative

One bad quality: I might get distracted and forget something, but remember it later

Outgoing or quiet: I am an outgoing person. I like meting new people and making everyone feel comfortable!

Do you like hanging out with people or being by yourself: I enjoy being around people, but if people want to be by themselves, I respect that!

What do you want in a roommate: I want a friendly person who I can hang out in the park with and create great memories! I do not want to have to worry about people sneaking alcohol in the wellness apt. Please Please No Alcohol issues!:thumbsup2

Pet peeves: People who lie and are not considerate or mean to others.

Messy or organized: I am mainly organized, but I have my messy moments, lol. I would like to get a White Glove inspection as it seems pretty easy (no dirty dishes, clean mirror, ect.) Plus I have read some people get a box of chocolate after! ::yes::

How do you feel about sharing: Sharing is good as long as everybody does it. If it is a personal item, I would like someone to ask, but as for community things, share away!

Do you like having people over: Yes, as long as the people are nice, lol. Also they must be considerate of the wellness policy.

Favorite music: Everything except county or classical (unless I have a connection with that classical music). I like music that makes me want to dance, but no one wants to hear me sing, lol.:cool1:

Favorite TV shows: I don’t have too much time for TV with college, but I really like; Survivor. I also enjoy Bates Motel, Criminal Minds (Sociology minor guys, lol), Friends. I’ll wath a lot of new things. About a Boy seems like a good show too.

Favorite Movies:
Disney: The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Tangled, Hunchback, Tarzan, Frozen, Nightmare (I shortened some of the titles, I’m sure you Disney people can figure it out).

Other: Titanic, The Notebook, Twilight Saga, Hunger Games Movies, Thor Movies, The Hobbit Movies, Just Go With It, Grown-Ups, Fast and Furious Movies

Favorite Books: Twilight Saga, The Host, (I want to read Hunger Games, but want to see all the movies first, lol).

Favorite Food: Everything, lol, jk! I like Italian food a lot.

Favorite Candy: Resse’s Peanut Butter Cups, Butterfinger, Nutrageous

Favorite Drink: Dr. Pepper! Yum!

*DISNEY*

Favorite Character: Ariel!

Favorite Movie: The Little Mermaid

Favorite Princess: Can you all guess…lol. Ariel! :earsboy:

Favorite Villain: Ursula an then Maleficent

Favorite Park: Disneyland (I have never been to WDW, but have been to Tokyo Disneyland parks and Hong Kong)

Favorite Ride From Park: I love Pirates, Splash and Mansion from Disneyland. I just can’t pick one!

Favorite Show: Fantasmic, it's a Beautiful show! Then World of Color

Number of times to Disneyland: Too many to count. I had passes since I was four years old and in high school I would go at least twice a week until I moved away from CA.

Looking forward to getting to know you all and hopefully finding a good roommate(s)!!!:tigger::sulley::donald::ccat::goofy:

Hello Everyone!
If anybody is still looking for a nice friendly roommate that will not cause issues with breaking the rules, here is my survey again. Hoping for one other roommate or 4 (including me) at the most.

Have a Great Day~:bride:

BACKGROUND

Name: Rachel Hoffman

Religion: Christian

Birthday/Age: January 27, 1994 – 20 years old

Current Location: Hamilton, MI

School: Hope College

Major: Communication

Are you allergic/allergies to anything? Nope

Do you have any siblings? Yes, one sister

Past Employment: North Pole Ice cream Shop, Subway, Camp Kidwell – Lifeguard, Camp Geneva – Lifeguard, Holland Aquatic Center – Lifeguard, Camp Geneva – Videographer.

DCP DETAILS

Are you applying for WDW or DL? Accepted Walt Disney World

Flying or Driving: Driving

Date Arriving: September 2

Your Role?: QSFB

What program are you applying for? Accepted Fall 2014

Do you want to live in Wellness or Non-Wellness? Wellness

How many people do you want to live with? 2-3 bedroom

Which housing complex would you like to live in?: Patterson and Chatham before Vista, but I’d be good with anything.

Alumni? Nope

LIFESTYLE

Do you party? How often? Nope

Do you smoke? Nope

Do you drink? Nope

Can you cook? Somewhat

Are you a night person or morning person? Night person, but I can adapt to both.

Do you snore? Nope

What does your bedroom normally look like? Organized but messy at times

Do you like it when your room is hot or cold? Cold

Would you rather go out or stay in? Either or, depends on the situation

What do you like to do on your days off/the weekend? Go out and do something fun

Do you work out a lot? Not really

PERSONALITY

Three words that describe you: Funny, Introvert, Kind

One good quality: Dry, sarcastic humor

One bad quality: I can be shy at times, takes me a little while to come out of my shell.

Are you outgoing or quiet? Quiet at first, outgoing with close friends

Do you like hanging out with people or keeping to yourself? I like hanging out with people but I definitely need alone time.

What would you want in a roommate? Someone I get along with and can go to the parks and hangout with.

What are your biggest pet peeves/dislikes? Dishonesty, mindlessly messy people, drama.

Are you messy or organized? Very organized, not to the point that I’m crazy about it but I prefer a neat place to live than a messy place.

How do you feel about sharing? Within reason, we can share movies but not clothes/bathroom stuff.

Do you like having people over a lot? Yes, but not every minute of the day.

Favorite thing to do: Watch movies or hang out by the pool

Favorite Music: Country and pop

Favorite TV Shows: The Middle, Gossip Girl, Scrubs, Once Upon A Time, That 70’s Show, NCIS, Sex and the City.

Favorite Movies: Titanic, Crazy Stupid Love, Iron Man, Captain America, The Princess and the Frog, Beauty and the Beast, Pocahontas.

Favorite Food: Pasta

Favorite Candy: Buncha Crunch

Favorite Drink: Diet Coke

Favorite Color: Purple

DISNEY!!

Favorite Character: Flynn Rider – Eugene

Favorite Movie: Beauty and the Beast

Favorite Disney Channel Show: Lizzie McGuire

Favorite Park: Animal Kingdom

Favorite Ride: Tower of Terror/ The Haunted Mansion

Side Note: I am a Dutch ginger from West Michigan; I am a conservative Christian. I love the pool, I swam for several years and have lifeguarded for the past two years. I love Disney and am very excited for the Disney College Program. I am looking for roommates who will respect my stuff, my privacy, and my opinions. I do not want to sit around and do nothing while I’m in Orlando; I want to go to the parks and explore. I will have a car while I’m down there.

Name: Molly Lewitzke
Birthday/Age: April 10, 1993…..21
Hometown: Wausau, Wisconsin
School: University of Wisconsin Stout
Major: Hotel, Restaurant, Tourism Management
Religion: Catholic
Are you allergic to anything?: No
Do you have any siblings? I have one older sister
Do you have any pets? One cat at home
*DCP DETAILS*
What role did you accept? Merchandise
What is your arrival date? August 18th
Wellness or non-wellness? Non-Wellness
How many people do you want to live with? 4-6 roommates
Which housing complex would you like to live in? (Vista Way, Chatham Square, Patterson Court, The Commons): I would prefer to be in either Patterson Court or Chatham Square.
*LIFESTYLE*
Do you party? I like to go out and have a good time but not get out of control.
Do you drink? Yes, but not all the time.
Do you smoke? No.
Do you like to cook? Yeah, I enjoy cooking and trying new recipes every now and then.
Are you a night person or morning person? I am more of a morning person, but I do not mind staying up late when I don’t have to work the next morning.
Do you snore? No
What does your bedroom normally look like? Usually pretty clean and everything is put back in its place before I leave to go somewhere.
Do you like it when your room is hot or cold? I prefer it to be kind of cold so that I can sleep under blankets.
Would you rather go out or stay in? I really want to go out and explore all that Disney World has to offer and the Orlando area.
What do you like to do on your days off/the weekend? On my days off I will want to go to the Disney parks, Downtown Disney, and maybe some of the surrounding area beaches.
Do you work out a lot? I like to try to go for a walk daily if possible.
*PERSONALITY*
Three words that describe you: Respectful, Friendly, and Outgoing
One good quality: I am very confident
One bad quality: Sometimes I can be lazy
Are you outgoing or quiet? I can be a little quiet when I first meet people, but once I get to know you I become outgoing.
Do you like hanging out with people or keeping to yourself? I really like to hang out and meet new people but I also like my space at times.
What would you want in a roommate? Someone that is fun, likes to go out and have a good time, and wants to make good memories.
What are your biggest pet peeves? When people aren't considerate of others and when they are messy and don’t care.
Are you messy or organized? I like to keep my stuff organized; if someone is a little messy that’s ok as long as they clean up their area.
How do you feel about sharing? I’m fine with sharing as long as people ask (if it is something that is valuable).

Do you like having people over? Yeah, I like having people over as long as they are respectful of everyone in the apartment and their things.
Favorite Music: I like all kinds of different music.
Favorite TV Shows: Keeping Up With The Kardashians, House Hunters, Grey’s Anatomy
Favorite Movies: Frozen, Saving Mr. Banks, Safe Haven, 27 Dresses, Just Go With It, too many to name.
Favorite Books: Not really a huge fan of reading, so I don’t have a favorite book.
Favorite Food: Pasta, Tacos, Salad, I’m not too picky.
Favorite Candy: Kit Kat and Cookies n’ Cream Hershey bar.
Favorite Drink: Water and Lemonade
Favorite Color: Pink
*DISNEY*
Favorite Character: Minnie Mouse
Favorite Movie: Frozen
Favorite Princess: Elsa.
Favorite Park: Magic Kingdom
Magic Kingdom: Haunted Mansion and Thunder Mountain
Epcot: Soarin’ and Test Track
Animal Kingdom: Mt. Everest
Hollywood Studios: Tower of Terror
Disney Channel Show: Good Luck Charlie
Number of times at Walt Disney World/Disneyland: I've been to Walt Disney World 5 times and I have never been to Disneyland.

Name: Kelsea Guillen

Relationship Status: In a Relationship

Birthday/Age: January 12,1996 (18)

Hometown: Martinez, California

School: Diablo Valley College

Major: Early Childhood Education

Religion: Agnostic

Are you allergic to anything?: Nope!

Where do you work? Childtime (a preschool daycare, I work with the babies)

Do you have any siblings? I have 3 younger brothers and a younger sister.

Do you have any pets? Two dogs and two cats!

*DCP DETAILS*

What role did you accept? Housekeeping!

What is your arrival date? August 4th

Wellness or non-wellness? I don't know?

How many people do you want to live with? I don't really care XD As long as I can cook for them!

Which housing complex would you like to live in? Patterson Court, my best friend is living there currently!

*LIFESTYLE*

Do you party? No

Do you drink? No.

Do you smoke? No.

Do you like to cook? I love too!

Are you a night person or morning person? Um, afternoon person!

Do you snore? Nope.

What does your bedroom normally look like? Slightly cluttered (becaue it's so small) But organized in it's own special way.

Do you like it when your room is hot or cold? Freezing for me!

Would you rather go out or stay in? 50/50 I like my rest time but I love exploring the world around me also!

What do you like to do on your days off/the weekend? Check out the parks, go shopping skype back home, play some video games!

Do you work out a lot? I try, but not really, life just gets in the way!

*PERSONALITY*

Three words that describe you: Happy, empathetic, kind.

One good quality: I can cook well.

One bad quality: I have an anxiety disorder.

Are you outgoing or quiet? 50/50 I can be outgoing with the right people, but i can also be a bit shy.

Do you like hanging out with people or keeping to yourself? I love to hang out with people I know, but I also need my downtime when I'm tired.

What would you want in a roommate? Someone that I can be friends with! Someone who doesn't mind my cooking and can keep up a good conversation!

What are your biggest pet peeves? When people are loud when I'm trying to sleep!

Are you messy or organized? I'm a little disorganized but I try to keep things at least mostly clean!

How do you feel about sharing? I don't mind sharing as long as everybody pitches in also!

Do you like having people over? Yes! But only if my room mates don't mine!

Favorite Music: Everything but metal!

Favorite TV Shows: Doctor who, once upon a time, friends, angel, buffy.

Favorite Movies: Disney: Beauty and the beast, anastasia, kill bill (1&2) any super hero movie!

Favorite Books: Harry potter, odd thomas, dresden files!

Favorite Food: italian, chinese, and french!

Favorite Candy: Jolly ranchers!

Favorite Drink: Root beer, coca cola, vanilla milkshakes (with oreo)

Favorite Color: Blue.

*DISNEY*

Favorite Character: Goofy.

Favorite Movie: Beauty and the beast

Favorite Prince: Prince Adam (beast) and Flynn

Favorite Princess: belle

Favorite Villain: Dr. Facilier or scar

Favorite Park: Undecided! I've only been to disneyland once!

Magic Kingdom: Haunted Mansion.

Epcot: Mission: No idea

Animal Kingdom: No idea

Hollywood Studios: Tower of Terror.

Disney Channel Show: Kim Possible

Favorite Show: No idea!

Number of times at Walt Disney World/Disneyland: I've been to Disneyland once when I was nine! I'm excited to get to go to Disneyworld!

I'd love to hear from some of you! Whether or not we can be room mates I'd love to get to know people who will be there! Please feel free to text me at 2064372526!

This is a place where you can post this room mate survey and meet new people!

Name: Colie Maxwell

Birthday/Age: November 21 1989 age 24

Hometown: Croswell MI

School: Saginaw Valley State University

Major: Creative Writing/ Graphic design

Religion: Christian Jesus is the bomb!

Are you allergic to anything?: Nah

Where do you work? TJ Maxx/ Babysitter

Do you have any siblings? One Little Sis

Do you have any pets? A Guinea Pig named Delila

*DCP DETAILS*

What role did you accept? Merchandise

What is your arrival date? August 4th!

Wellness or non-wellness? Wellness

How many people do you want to live with? Any number is cool

Which housing complex would you like to live in? (Vista Way, Chatham Square, Patterson Court, The Commons): Either the Commons or Chatham, but it doesn't matter all that much.

*LIFESTYLE*

Do you party? I love to have good clean fun. Doing anything with friends is awesome

Do you drink? No.

Do you smoke? No.

Do you like to cook? I like to sometimes. I am very interested in finding new healthy recipes to try

Are you a night person or morning person? I am hapy all day long. Both nights and mornings.

Do you snore? Nope.

What does your bedroom normally look like? Super duper organized/ color coordinated clothes and shoes. Im also a kid at heart so I like fun colorful blankets and my wall is one big collage of all the things I like :)

Do you like it when your room is hot or cold? I get cold easily so somewhere in the middle of hot and cold is perfect.

Would you rather go out or stay in? It depends on the day and the weather. I love going out on new adventures but I also love to stay in and snuggle in my blankets watching movies.

What do you like to do on your days off/the weekend? I will be hitting up the parks, going to Downtown Disney, checking out Universal and maybe a beach day. I want to make the most of my time there!

Do you work out a lot? YES! 5-6 times a week. I am currently training for my next 5K race. I love nutrition and fitness and just taking good care of the body God has given me.

*PERSONALITY*

Three words that describe you: Encouraging, Loving, Easy Going
One good quality: I am a really good listener.

One bad quality: I can be very shy when meeting new people.

Are you outgoing or quiet? I might be a little quiet when you first meet me, but I am also talkative and outgoing. I love to meet new people!

Do you like hanging out with people or keeping to yourself? I love to hang out with people. But I'm an introvert So I need some downtime too. I try to keep a good balance of hang time and me time.

What would you want in a roommate?Someone who is loves Jesus and loves on the people around them. Someone who is fun and embraces their inner child. and also really likes hugs.

What are your biggest pet peeves? Being judgmental, borrowing without asking, being a drama queen

Are you messy or organized? Super organized. Color coded, alphabetized, and everything in its place.

How do you feel about sharing? Love to share as long as you ask first I will prolly always say yes :)

Do you like having people over? Yes, especially to play board games and watch movies!

Favorite Music: Love Rock, Christian rock, alternative, pop... pretty much anything but country and degrading rap songs

Favorite TV Shows: Im a kid at heart so I like my little pony and adventure time, I also like bones and NCIS, How I met your mother, Once Upon a time, switched at birth and pretty little liars, Oh and I LOVE LUCY and charmed.

Favorite Movies: The Little Mermaid, How to lose a guy in 10 days, pirates of the carribean, twister, jurassic park, frozen, beaty and the beast, pocahantus (anything disney!) the lake house, Practical magic, Prince of egypt, Grease, batman... etc

Favorite Books: Anything by Joyce Meyer, blood and chocolate, Stephanie plum series, harry potter, twilight

Favorite Food: Pizza, chocolate, and coffee

Favorite Candy: Reeses Peanut Butter Cup, Dark Chocolate

Favorite Drink: Coffee

Favorite Color: Black and Pink

*DISNEY*

Favorite Character:The Little Mermiad and Simba

Favorite Movie: The Little MErmaid and Maleficent

Favorite Prince: Eric and Adam(Beast)

Favorite Princess: Ariel

Favorite Park: Magic Kingdom

Magic Kingdom: Little MErmaid/ Splash Mountain

Epcot: Mission: Space. Though I also love Living with the Land. It's so underrated!

Animal Kingdom: Dinosaur

Hollywood Studios: Rockin Roller Coaster/ Tower of Terror

Disney Channel Show: Little Mermaid show and Winnie the Pooh

Favorite Show: Wishes

Number of times at Walt Disney World/Disneyland:WDW 6 times

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter