Fall Secret Sister Sign-Up- CLOSED

Two of our three went out today.
Still waiting for the delivery of one item for the last box. Should be here tomorrow.

See how much I know about CA? I always thought the vineyards were in the middle to northern section of the state.

I'm sorry!!! I thought you meant vintage samples as in the designers in LA! Yes, Napa Valley is right next door but it is against CA state law to ship wine across state borders unless you have a special license. So while I can enjoy the fabulous wines for a fraction of the cost, I can't send them away.

Sorry AWM! I don't know where my mind was! Oh yes - thinking about my soccer ball sized knee!

drumroll........can I post who my secret sister is online - BECAUSE I KNOW???!!!!!:love:

I came back from my trip to Las Vegas to a sweet card REVEALING who my SS is!!

Oh and to my SS - just got back into town - wasn't organized enough before I left to get it mailed. It will go out tonight!

Just Wondering???????

Do you drink coffee, hot chocolate, tea??????

So sorry, Secret Sis! Haven't been keeping up with things lately. Was out of town and it put me behind schedule for everything.

If you haven't shipped yet, I drink hot chocolate and cold iced tea, never coffee, and decaffeinated is best for me, but not mandatory. Thanks for asking, even if I'm too late. Don't worry if you got me some coffee though, my DH will drink it for me. :thumbsup2

VickiV

:tinker: My packages will go out tomorrow. They are packaged and postage paid. The postman has been ordered to pick them up tomorrow. They are both going priority mail, so maybe Friday or Saturday my Sisters will have them. :santa:

Sorry they are a bit late, but I think they are worth the wait.

VickiV

1st - I mailed out our SS packages today - Priority Mail so everyone should have them by Friday or Saturday the latest I would hope.

2nd - I received my SS package and a beautiful handmade card from my SS - Nancy Daniel. I received a bunch of goodies from the state or Georgia. Paper, stickers, Southern Living Magazine, candy log, postcards, magnets and some thimbles - which I happen to collect. I don't know if I put that bit of INFO in my fact sheet in the beginning - but they were a pleasant suprise. Thanks Nancy!:goodvibes

1st - I mailed out our SS packages today - Priority Mail so everyone should have them by Friday or Saturday the latest I would hope.

2nd - I received my SS package and a beautiful handmade card from my SS - Nancy Daniel. I received a bunch of goodies from the state or Georgia. Paper, stickers, Southern Living Magazine, candy log, postcards, magnets and some thimbles - which I happen to collect. I don't know if I put that bit of INFO in my fact sheet in the beginning - but they were a pleasant suprise. Thanks Nancy!:goodvibes

I am so glad you received your goodies and your card. You did mention the thimbles in your fact sheet. I was hoping you would like those. Come to Georgia to visit sometime! Or stop on your way to Walt Disney World. If you stop in Atlanta make sure you go to The Varsity! It is a drive in restaurant with chili dogs and hamburgers, french fries and onion rings and Coca-Cola!

Thank You SIOH!!!!

:cheer2: The BEST SS ever!!! :cheer2:

The "big reveal" was on the box return address :goodvibes

Wow, did you send some great things in this final package!!!

I got...

A Winnie the Pooh xmas card...so sweet...

A White Stitch...that DS15 ran off with when he saw it. He wants to hang it on the tree... It's sooo cute!

Some off white Mickey and Minnie gloves... and I'll wear them tomorrow, as we got S**W today!! I LOVE THEM!!!:banana:

Jungle bells Jolee's title and stickers...

A reindeer in a red scarf...he is going on the tree too...I have to write on his butt who gave him to me and the date...

Gingerbread men, lollypop, heart shaker box stickers set...

Snowman stickers set... They are really cute, but one has "Let it Snow" which DH is singing all over the house today...as he aways does when it S**Ws... It has special meaning in my house, and it's so funny because I collect things with that saying and have them out through February :thumbsup2

a Christmas notepad...so cute!

and the final, and it's a BIGGIE...
A HUGE Jolee's by You value pack! WOW!! There are sooooo many cool stickers in there!

Thank you Brooke! You were an amazing SS and I so appreciate your thoughtfulness! :teeth: This just made my day!! :cloud9:

All I have to say is that I got the cincinnati chili mix.

Thank you so much for all the nice things. I got lots of paper, buttons, stickers, swap stuff, stamps and many other things that I am forgetting.

Thank you so much AWM.
You are the best SS ever.:cool1:

I really enjoyed doing this. I still have to send out my packages. Hopefully this weekend at the latest.

Cindy

went postal yesterday about noon - today going crazy - leaving for NYC this evening and I am not in the least bit ready!

and this time, my very pleasant postal lady clerk said - ah -I see - another package to your SS :love: (isn't that different - cause she really is a very nice postal clerk lady (actually rare to find, I believe) and remembered me and MY SS - said it would take a few days for it to reach my SS ......... so I am thinking early next week, but at least it is on it's way!

Thank You SIOH!!!!

:cheer2: The BEST SS ever!!! :cheer2:

The "big reveal" was on the box return address :goodvibes

Wow, did you send some great things in this final package!!!

I got...

A Winnie the Pooh xmas card...so sweet...

A White Stitch...that DS15 ran off with when he saw it. He wants to hang it on the tree... It's sooo cute!

Some off white Mickey and Minnie gloves... and I'll wear them tomorrow, as we got S**W today!! I LOVE THEM!!!:banana:

Jungle bells Jolee's title and stickers...

A reindeer in a red scarf...he is going on the tree too...I have to write on his butt who gave him to me and the date...

Gingerbread men, lollypop, heart shaker box stickers set...

Snowman stickers set... They are really cute, but one has "Let it Snow" which DH is singing all over the house today...as he aways does when it S**Ws... It has special meaning in my house, and it's so funny because I collect things with that saying and have them out through February :thumbsup2

a Christmas notepad...so cute!

and the final, and it's a BIGGIE...
A HUGE Jolee's by You value pack! WOW!! There are sooooo many cool stickers in there!

Thank you Brooke! You were an amazing SS and I so appreciate your thoughtfulness! :teeth: This just made my day!! :cloud9:

YAY!!! I'm glad it got there, and that you like the stuff in it!!! :dance3:

I'm still waiting on one last goodie for my SS's gift. I ordered it two weeks ago and it is taking its' sweet time getting here. I will post when I mail.

Sorry SS!

All I have to say is that I got the cincinnati chili mix.

Thank you so much for all the nice things. I got lots of paper, buttons, stickers, swap stuff, stamps and many other things that I am forgetting.

Thank you so much AWM.
You are the best SS ever.:cool1:

I really enjoyed doing this. I still have to send out my packages. Hopefully this weekend at the latest.

Cindy

It was fun getting things for you, 'cause then I got things for me. :)

mine went postal today!

hope you like everything i sent. i sure had fun.

Mine went postal today....headed south!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter