Family of 4 question

Fsudisney

Mouseketeer
So I was looking at the Royal Caribbean website today since the Disney prices are so high. We are a family of four and I was checking out some of the oasis class ships. We would probably just get an ocean view or Central Park view or something like that. Do those rooms sleep four? I swear it kept saying they only slept two which seems strange to me. Was I just looking at something wrong?

So I was looking at the Royal Caribbean website today since the Disney prices are so high. We are a family of four and I was checking out some of the oasis class ships. We would probably just get an ocean view or Central Park view or something like that. Do those rooms sleep four? I swear it kept saying they only slept two which seems strange to me. Was I just looking at something wrong?
Some only sleep 2. Some have pullman beds or sofa beds and sleep 4. If you do a search and put in 4 it will only bring up rooms that sleep 4.

Ok thank you! I did a search for 4 but In the description of the rooms it brought up it kept saying 2 so I wanted to be sure.

Ok thank you! I did a search for 4 but In the description of the rooms it brought up it kept saying 2 so I wanted to be sure.
I don't know why it does that sometimes. But if it comes up when you search it will sleep 4. If you look on the deck plans you can see which rooms sleep 4.

Same thing happened to us so I called. We are 4 but with teens. The lady at RCI said the site will show rooms for 4. I asked how that was possible. Basically the 2 twins go together and the pull out sofa sleeps 2. She suggested my teens take the twins and hubby and I the pull out.....ummmmm no thank you. It worked out to the same price for us to take 2 connecting inside as it would to cram us all in to an ocean view. HTH

If you have put in the number of guests, it should only show you rooms that your family will fit in. Happy hunting :)

I would recommend looking at connecting rooms to see what the price difference is. For us, it was very minimal and very much worth the extra space and bathroom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter