"Family Room" at the Dolphin

katie111

DIS Veteran
Has any stayed in this type of room at the Dolphin? We are looking to book a last minute trip (Dec 9-15). We ahve 3 kids. Dh will only be there for 2 nights before he has to leave for a conference. Just wondering if the extra space is worth it. Price difference between that & a standard room is $1732 vs $1296 for 5 nights with AAA. Are these rooms located anywhere in particular in the hotel? Are the sofabeds comfortable? Kids are 7, 11, & 12.

I stayed at Dolphin once in a regular room, you can have a 5th person stay there, for 25.00 they will even give you a rollaway bed, the room was plenty big for a 5th IMHO(my bro. stayed with us on his air mattress)

I stayed in a Family Room at the Dolphin the last time I stayed there. It was really nice having the extra space and the wet bar area but I don't know if I could justify that much of a price difference between that and a regular room. The sofa bed was fine, I slept on it for 2 nights and don't recall it being an issue. As for location, I can't remember what tower we were in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter