Family Style restaurants

sablair

Mouseketeer
Im getting wound around the axle about meals. Me and my DH are vegetarian. I know we can eat cheese pizza, snacks, etc in the parks, but I would like to find a family style buffet restaurant nearby for afternoon breaks. Someone mentioned the Ponderosa. Where is it located? Any ideas for downtown Disney? I saw on Deb's page that there is a Golden Corral "somewhere". Does anyone know where it is? :confused:

Thanks much!

Sheila

on 192 you can find Shoney's,Sizzler's,Ponderosa,Perkins just about anything really. We found Las Vegas Buffet that was pretty good. More food options than Sizzler's and Ponderosa. Downtown Disney has Planet Hollywood, Rain Forest cafe is good and I believe they had vegeterian dishes. Our 17 year old doesn't eat meat either so I always try and check menus. Try to go to the Restuarant's website for the menus. I know I've checked NBA cafe,Planet Hollywood,nascar cafe, Mo-town cafe,Rainforest cafe etc. Sometimes I know what I'm going to have b4 I walk in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter