Famous Film Locations

I had my wedding day pictures taken at Casa Loma, which was used as the X-Mansion in that movie.

The Hulk/Abomination fight in Incredible Hulk was CGI'd onto Yonge Street here in Toronto. This was back when Sam the Record Man still existed and the neon spinning records were still close to street level.

The university scenes in Tommy Boy were shot at Hart House and St Michael's College at University of Toronto. I was in residence at St. Mike's, and walked by the locations every day.

I should add the caveat that none of these were intentional visits.

One that was intentional was going to the sign outside the Bull and Finch pub in Boston.

The train station is in Hamilton :). Called Liuna station.

When we were in CA quite a few years ago we were on a tour the bus went over a bridge as I was looking down thinking this looks familiar the tour guide explained it was the race scene in Grease.

Also we just got back from WDW and spent some time at the GF so I had to take pics in the lobby where Full House filmed.
If I would have remembered the room number where Becky went to I would have tried for a pic of that too. LOL

But I did get a pic of the piano Thst jesse played which I’m sure was replaced many times since
Also the staircase in the lobby that Steve fell down when he came to surprise DJ
We love watching shows where the film places we’ve been too.

I was an extra in Major League 2. I happened to be in Baltimore as a late teen at the time. Omar Epps and Charlie Sheen. Pretty good day.

I was an extra in The Next Three Days (Russell Crowe, Elizabeth Banks). i spent the day in the Pittsburgh airport (standing in for the Toronto airport). Part of the time I walked back and forth dragging my suitcase, part of the time standing in an airport line. You have to look fast to see me. The director Paul Haggis was really nice.

I was an extra in The Next Three Days (Russell Crowe, Elizabeth Banks). i spent the day in the Pittsburgh airport (standing in for the Toronto airport). Part of the time I walked back and forth dragging my suitcase, part of the time standing in an airport line. You have to look fast to see me. The director Paul Haggis was really nice.
Paul Haggis turned out to be a cad.

Back in 2001 I graduated 8th grade and my dad and i took a trip to San Francisco. We went past the basketball court where "The Princess Diaries" was filmed. It was really cool...i thought at 13 years old. LOL. I would love to get to Hawaii some day and see where they filmed Magnum P.I (the original)

I was an extra in Major League 2. I happened to be in Baltimore as a late teen at the time. Omar Epps and Charlie Sheen. Pretty good day.
That’s funny, I was an extra in Major League 2 also. I was a kid, living in a suburb of Baltimore, and I went with my oldest sister and her boyfriend, we were in the stands at the stadium directly in front of the blonde haired actor (can’t think of his name) who was seated in a box seat. We had to pretend to talk to each other and clap and things without making any noise. They showed us how to silently clap lol. I remember it as being a long and boring day but I’m glad I got to experience it

Being a Concierge CM at the GF and later an Event Guide CM, I dealt with a number of celebrities or dignitaries and worked many on property tapings.

I had my wedding day pictures taken at Casa Loma, which was used as the X-Mansion in that movie.

I live about 15 minutes away from Hatley Castle, which was used as Xavier's school in all the rest of the X-men movies, Deadpool movies, plus a ton of other movies and tv shows including being used as the Queen family mansion in Arrow. I've been there a ton of times and it is really lovely!

Deadpool.jpgXschool.jpeg

My parents house received a letter (hand delivered) for the CBS show Equalizer with Queen Latifah.
It was really cool offer. But we ended up declining, because we would have to go to a hotel or somewhere while they filmed and my mom didn't want strangers there while we weren't.

My parents house received a letter (hand delivered) for the CBS show Equalizer with Queen Latifah.
It was really cool offer. But we ended up declining, because we would have to go to a hotel or somewhere while they filmed and my mom didn't want strangers there while we weren't.
My friend was approached several times to have his glass house used in a Nicholas Cage's movie. He also refused since he didn't want strangers rearranging his belongings. I don't know which movie this was. I don't recall seeing glass houses in any of Nick's movies. This was in the early 2000's.

We stayed in the same room as Kelly Osbourne did when her and Jack Osbourne did a ghost hunt show on the Queen Mary in Long Beach.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter