Fan Club Card

I was told that there aren't any "employee packets" to hand out. The company HR Dept. is supposed to direct our employees to the fanclub website to access the discounts for the tickets (which I have purchased with much glee). Other than that, I was told that discounts are available for rooms thru the same site, but that's pretty much it. No cards, no brochures, no on-site discounts, etc.

If anyone knows of anything else, please let us/me know as I will be going 6/22/06 and could use all the help I can get with discounts.

Thank you for your support

Madmother said:
I was told that there aren't any "employee packets" to hand out. The company HR Dept. is supposed to direct our employees to the fanclub website to access the discounts for the tickets (which I have purchased with much glee). Other than that, I was told that discounts are available for rooms thru the same site, but that's pretty much it. No cards, no brochures, no on-site discounts, etc.

If anyone knows of anything else, please let us/me know as I will be going 6/22/06 and could use all the help I can get with discounts.

Thank you for your support

YOu probably know this, but get a AAA card and flash it EVERYWHERE. 10% off so much at Universal. I saved a bunch.

Thanks Ishy for the information.............already have a AAA card. That seems to be the only discounts that I have found out about so far. I'll take whatever I can get :)

Good Afternoon fellow Universal Lovers..I just wanted to stop by and INVITE all of you to Cheer on our Favorite Team competing in the Upcoming WPASADI Tournament!!!! We really Need Cheerleaders and the team is representing the Universal, SeaWorld and Orlando Hotels!! We would really appreciate your support of the team! If you follow the Discussion Forums to the WPASADI Hangout Forums You will find Our Thread. Please Stop by and introduce youself and let's all have some fun!!! Hope to see you all there!!! :cheer2: :thumbsup2

Are companies that are based outside of the US eligible for fan club membership?

I sent a link to my HR person and she joined up! I was a bit disappointed however, because the discounts aren't all that. I can do much better with other specials and didn't see anything about hotel discounts. Sounds like AAA or AP rates would be better anyway.

My HR director made me the contact person since I requested the Fan Club. Now it's my job to distribute info to our 200+ employees. Might come in handy for someone who doesn't do much research and just takes the discount.

Anyone know something I don't about the Fan Club?

Hi, I live in Ohio. I am not familiar with the Fan Club. I thought I read that you could get these from your travel agent. I would be interested in that. I am a travel agent and honestly have no idea what they are or how to get them. Can anybody help me on this? Thanks !!!! :coffee:

Hi, I live in Ohio. I am not familiar with the Fan Club. I thought I read that you could get these from your travel agent. I would be interested in that. I am a travel agent and honestly have no idea what they are or how to get them. Can anybody help me on this? Thanks !!!! :coffee:
Reggie, it is now only a corporate thing. Send this link to your HR person and they may choose to join. I do not think that there is any cost involved, but I haven't been a member in a while (I got my card through unacceptable source, and they tell me it isn't really valid anymore)

At any rate, TallyLassie posted this link and it makes all things clear...

http://www.universalfanclub.com/orlando/memberbenefits/memberbenefits.htm

:figment:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter