Fannypacks for Passporter

msr709

DISfan forever
I found a great deal on fannypacks that a Passporter would fit into at www.bagking.com. Just wanted to pass on the information, I have gotten so much out of these boards, just wanted to give some back. I'm going to Disney!!
:bounce: :bounce: :smooth: :smooth: :bounce: :bounce: :smooth:

Passporter carries fannypacks too. Plus you get a discount when you register your Passporter guide.

I knew that Passporter also sell their own fannypack but the ones at bagking.com are only $15.00 compared to the Passporter which come out to $25 with the discount you get when you register it. Just trying to save a few bucks for more important things like souvenirs! LOL!

I'm going to Disney!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I'd love to find a fannypack or bag to hold mine - I have the Deluxe edition and haven't figured out how to or whether to carry it. I looked on the Passporter site and didn't see any.
Thanks!

Hi guys, I am new to the dis boards, am going to all star movies in october 2003, so have been looking at lots of your comments and have found it so interesting I just cant wait, we have been before 1st in 1996 kiss.villa complex, 2002 all star movies, liked it so much so going to same, instead of virgin we are flying airtours into samford airport (had never heard of it) but by asking questions have been given some good advice on it, we chose this as my husband has long legs so have paid extra for leg room, and was a lot cheaper than virgin. in my ignorance can you please tell me what you are talking about when you say fannypack and passporter i just wondered thanks everso lynne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter