• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasmic at Mama Melrose

WDWannabe

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me what is offered at MM for the Fantasmic package? I had heard the menue that was offered for this was different that what the normal menue is. BTW, we are using DDP.
Thanks

I am curious too. I understand with 3 people we will get one flatbread plus an entree each. Curious to see what entrees might be offered.

Unfortunately, the special Fantasmic menu is nowhere online.

There were a few entrees to choose from though. I got the steak and DH got the chicken parm.

There were also a few desserts to choose from as well (maybe 5 choices)

Our family of 4 shared the flatbread and salad.

WDWannabe said:
Can anyone tell me what is offered at MM for the Fantasmic package?

::yes:: Check out the link at allearsnet It has the Mama Melrose Fantasmic Dinner Menu which was updated June 2006.

In case you can't find it: ;)

Mama Melrose's
Fantasmic Dinner Menu
Disney-MGM Studios

Menu Date: June 2006

Adults $29.99 plus tax
Children $10.99 plus tax

Field Green Salad (Served family style)
tossed with balsamic vinaigrette and gongonzola crumbs

Wood-Fired Pizzas
(Served Family Style)

Grilled Chicken with sun dried tomato pesto, pancetta, Asiago cheese, and fresh chives
Grilled Pepperoni with charred bell peppers and sweet onions
Four-Cheese with Asiago, mozzarella, provolone and gorgonzola
Vine-ripened Tomato with sweet basil pesto and caprino cheese

Main Course
(One Entree per person)

Wood-Grilled Salmon - based with a sun-dried tomato pesto on roasted vegetables

Wood-grilled Chicken - tossed in pipette pasta with artichokes, peas, and roasted red peppers in a basil four cheese cream sauce

Eggplant Napoleon - with layers of eggplant, fresh mozzarella, and tomatoes over a warm cannellini bean ragu

Spicy Italian Sausage with Rigatoni pasta, peppers, onions, and a tomato-basil sauce topped with caprino cheese

Oven-baked Chicken alla Parmigiana - over spaghetti

Penne Alla Vodka - with pancetta and sweet onion, finished with tomato basil sauce, cream vodka and pecorino romano

Spaghetti Fra Diavolo - with clams, mussels, calamari, and shrimp tossed in a spicy marinara sauce

Charred Butcher Tender Steak - on roasted red pepper polenta, grilled asparagus with gorgonzola butter and red wine reduction

Veal Osso Buco - slow braised and served with Risotto Milanese

Desserts
(One per person)

Happiest Celebration on Earth Coffee Tartufo (extra charge of $2) House-made coffee ice cream crusted with crushed coffee beans, chocolate, butterfingers, and hazelnuts with a sambuca Anglaise sauce

Honey Hazelnut and Ricotta Cheesecake - with blood orange sauce topped with whipped cream

Warm Chocolate Truffle Cake - filled with chocolate ganache over raspberry sauce and a pistachio florentine

Tiramisu - layers of ladyfingers soaked in coffee and topped with whipped mascarpone cheese

Gelato - chocolate, vanilla or spumoni

Sugar-free CheeseCake

::cop:DH :surfweb:Myself :goofy:DS11 :stitch:DS05 :mickeyjumDS01

Interesting-I ordered the Happiest Celebration dessert last week and wasn't charged $2.
It wasn't big enough to be charged extra. Delicious but one round scoop of ice cream, that's all. Maybe the waiter made a mistake.

My family and I ate here on our last trip using the DDP- and we thought it was one of our best meals on Disney property!! The flatbreads were amazing, and my father ordered the dinner with sausage, peppers, and onions and said it was the best sausage meal he has ever had!

I would highly recommend it....enjoy! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter