Fantasmic Blue Bayou LUNCH package menu?

superrach

Mouseketeer
Hello, I just booked the Fantasmic lunch package at Blue Bayou in a couple of weeks. Does anyone have the menu for the lunch? Does anyone know if lunch package includes the seat cushion like the dinner package? Just curious of the $30 difference for my family of 3 vs. dinner.

Thanks!

I didn’t even know they offer F! lunch package at BB? It it new? ( great find anyways... thanks)
This sounds really interesting for my family as well. Now I am tempted to try out the BB( always wanted to do that) instead of using a free FP for F!...

Another question might be if the viewing section is the same as for lunch and dinner or if they separate them somehow?

it is new; started it just this month I think.
Another good question about viewing area. Hopefully it’s all the same just difference in menu.

Yes I saw this. I checked it out but could not find a lunch package menu. The lunch is $10 cheaper than the dinner ($59/per adult vs $69/per adult) which is a step in the right direction. But I am still concerned it is just going to be too much darn food, even at lunch. Hard to eat a three course meal when the volume of food for each course is so big. Thus I am leaning toward Hungry Bear package though there have been some complaints about quality of those boxed meals. At least the price point is better.

Yes I saw this. I checked it out but could not find a lunch package menu. The lunch is $10 cheaper than the dinner ($59/per adult vs $69/per adult) which is a step in the right direction. But I am still concerned it is just going to be too much darn food, even at lunch. Hard to eat a three course meal when the volume of food for each course is so big. Thus I am leaning toward Hungry Bear package though there have been some complaints about quality of those boxed meals. At least the price point is better.
We did Hungry Bear F! package two weeks ago, Sunday the 27th. I was apprehensive also because of the reviews I'd read here, but really I just wanted a less-expensive option for the F! fastpass. I was pleasantly surprised with the food. For one thing, I was able to get the package just a few days before. Then, the day of, we unexpectedly had another person join our party, and I was able to call customer service and add another to our party just hours before. We had the meal pickup scheduled at 3 p.m., the earliest available. I am gluten free, and they had good options available for that. We showed up at 2:50, and were first in line. Promptly at 3 she rang up our order, and perhaps because we were the first, the food was fresh, hot and delicious. I had the salmon, my companions had the chicken and the ribs, and they were all good and nicely presented, fresh and hot. Then, when we went to the viewing area, it was very sparsely populated! There were no more than two rows of people seated in the viewing area. It's kind of over to one side of the main water screen, but still I thought it was a great view. I think I'd do that again rather than the BB package, which I've done before, too.

Hello, I just booked the Fantasmic lunch package at Blue Bayou in a couple of weeks. Does anyone have the menu for the lunch? Does anyone know if lunch package includes the seat cushion like the dinner package? Just curious of the $30 difference for my family of 3 vs. dinner.

Thanks!

I also booked the Fantasmic lunch package at BB for the week of July 4th. I made the reservation over the phone and the CM told me that I would be receiving the seat cushions and the viewing section is the same location as the guests who booked the Fantasmic dinner package.

I borrowed this picture from Disneyland Daily. Please remove if it is a violation of any rules.
35162089_1618680414896262_6795523382017261568_n.jpg

I also booked the Fantasmic lunch package at BB for the week of July 4th. I made the reservation over the phone and the CM told me that I would be receiving the seat cushions and the viewing section is the same location as the guests who booked the Fantasmic dinner package.

Oh this sounds just awesome!

That you get the same sitting area and cushions like the dining package sounds good and is reassuring and the lunch menu sounds just great...:banana:

I always wanted to eat at the BB but the prices discouraged me in the past but if you combine it with the F! it actually doesn’t sound to bad anymore...

Oh this sounds just awesome!

That you get the same sitting area and cushions like the dining package sounds good and is reassuring and the lunch menu sounds just great...:banana:

I always wanted to eat at the BB but the prices discouraged me in the past but if you combine it with the F! it actually doesn’t sound to bad anymore...

If they would have a chair for seating, I would be in for this. My hip will not allow me to sit on the floor/ground and not have major issues getting back up and walking.

The lunch menu definitely doesn’t appeal to me as much as dinner

But Redd’s cake sounds good, I want to see a picture of it!

Does anyone know if you can still select ether the first or second show, or if you have to take FPs for the show on your reservation? I much prefer the lunch menu, but I want to be able to see the second show and my confirmation lists the first.

Does anyone know if you can still select ether the first or second show, or if you have to take FPs for the show on your reservation? I much prefer the lunch menu, but I want to be able to see the second show and my confirmation lists the first.
I believe it is tied to the time of your lunch reservation. Earlier reservations get the first show. Later reservations get the second show. I don't know the break off point though.

Thanks for the menu and info. I’m booking it especially now that my WOC reservation got canceled due to WOC not being ready til later in the summer.
I reserved a 3:30 lunchtime and my reservation is 2nd show.

I believe it is tied to the time of your lunch reservation. Earlier reservations get the first show. Later reservations get the second show. I don't know the break off point though.

I know that's what the reservations say for dinner, but every time we have done this they have offered us FPs for either show as long as it was prior to the start of the first show. I was just wondering if this would be the same for lunch or not.

I guess I am going to book the lunch package as soon as I can!
I always wanted to eat at the BB and after doing way to much research for our disneytrip I guess trying a Monte cristo sandwich is something everyone should do once and sitting for F! in a „not to crowded“ area is great as well... three birds with one stone!:cool1:
Now I am so stoked for our trip... I just can’t wait...:woohoo:

Wow , I just posted something in another thread and now I found about this.... wow....

I have a normal reservation for BLue Bayou for lunch.. I will think about if it s worth changing to Fantasmic... Typically I found out that even if you have a regular reservation you can request the fantasmic menu when you get there..

We did Hungry Bear F! package two weeks ago, Sunday the 27th. I was apprehensive also because of the reviews I'd read here, but really I just wanted a less-expensive option for the F! fastpass. I was pleasantly surprised with the food. For one thing, I was able to get the package just a few days before. Then, the day of, we unexpectedly had another person join our party, and I was able to call customer service and add another to our party just hours before. We had the meal pickup scheduled at 3 p.m., the earliest available. I am gluten free, and they had good options available for that. We showed up at 2:50, and were first in line. Promptly at 3 she rang up our order, and perhaps because we were the first, the food was fresh, hot and delicious. I had the salmon, my companions had the chicken and the ribs, and they were all good and nicely presented, fresh and hot. Then, when we went to the viewing area, it was very sparsely populated! There were no more than two rows of people seated in the viewing area. It's kind of over to one side of the main water screen, but still I thought it was a great view. I think I'd do that again rather than the BB package, which I've done before, too.

Oh Thanks so much for describing your experience. V helpful! It makes me look forward to this much more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter