Fantasmic dining package question

BeachMouse1

DIS Veteran
Looking at the Fantasmic dining package and it says it come with an appetizer, entree and dessert and a voucher for seating at Fantasmic.
I’m looking at Mama Melrose and it says it’s $56 a person. Is it a special menu? In looking at their menu if you can choose anything I can have a meal that’s more than $56 and get seating??
Seems like a no brainer or am I missing something ?

Looking at the Fantasmic dining package and it says it come with an appetizer, entree and dessert and a voucher for seating at Fantasmic.
I’m looking at Mama Melrose and it says it’s $56 a person. Is it a special menu? In looking at their menu if you can choose anything I can have a meal that’s more than $56 and get seating??
Seems like a no brainer or am I missing something ?
you missed the “or”

Appetizer OR dessert. Aside from that yes you can pick from the normal, full menu.

Does anyone know what the latest time you can go a Fantasmic dining package is? I don’t see anything later than 5pm - not sure if everything later gets booked up early or if they just don’t want you eating too close to showtime. Thanks!

Does anyone know what the latest time you can go a Fantasmic dining package is? I don’t see anything later than 5pm - not sure if everything later gets booked up early or if they just don’t want you eating too close to showtime. Thanks!
I wonder the same thing. I think last year we had a later reservation time for the Fantasmic package. I would remember if we had to take a 5 pm or earlier time.

I don't think the cutoff is 5 pm because they are worried about getting too close to show time. My theory is that they use the package to fill less popular times.

I wonder the same thing. I think last year we had a later reservation time for the Fantasmic package. I would remember if we had to take a 5 pm or earlier time.

I don't think the cutoff is 5 pm because they are worried about getting too close to show time. My theory is that they use the package to fill less popular times.
Ah yes, filling the less popular times is an excellent theory!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter