Fantasmic Dining Package reservation

g3pak

DIS Veteran
Are Fantasmic Dining Package reservations like other ADRs- available 60 days out? Or does Disney release in batches and you have to be watching to grab one?

I am pretty sure they are available first come first serve at 60 days out. You just book through the restaurant. Although they have to be paid up front. At least that is how I remember it.

They usually show up on the website, but I haven't seen them in a few days now so I wonder if they're having issues with the site again. You don't have to pre-pay tho.

It's a crapshoot... they were available at 60 days for my April and May trips, but not for my January trip.

Anyone else having issues booking this dining package? Trying to do so for November 20. The website shows availability for every day within that time frame; however, there appear to be no dates that pull up an actual reservation after the end of September.

I am just having trouble booking dining in general. 😠 52 minutes and I've managed to get 1 reservation. The calendar is not opening up past Nov 20.

I am just having trouble booking dining in general. 😠 52 minutes and I've managed to get 1 reservation. The calendar is not opening up past Nov 20.
Oh man that's terrible. We are there through that Saturday and I got everything done except for the Fantasmic Dining Package. Best of luck!

Keep trying on different devices. Go to ‘things to do’ and make reservations on teh website (it’s not working for me today though). App is freezing and showing a blank screen. It should be better in an hour (too many people right now). It took me 4 hours to book one ADR per day for 7 nights.

Keep trying on different devices. Go to ‘things to do’ and make reservations on teh website (it’s not working for me today though). App is freezing and showing a blank screen. It should be better in an hour (too many people right now). It took me 4 hours to book one ADR per day for 7 nights.
Thank you - I tried all the tricks. Laptop, phone browser, app, cleared history/cookies, different browsers, logged in/out, refreshed, searched for specific restaurant vs. just going to general dining ressie page - none of it worked.

It was an issue with us having a split stay. Very aggravating. I am spending extra money as a treat for us to stay at Boulder Ridge for 1 night upon arrival and relive old times (WL was our first onsite and a fave). We are bringing a newbie with us and he will enjoy it. But it's like now you are punished for split stays when making dining reservations. If I had known Disney would suddenly decide to enforce this policy when I booked my hotel, I would have stayed at ASMU the whole time, saved a bit of money, and just visited WL. We have been going almost yearly (sometimes 2x) since 2005 and never ran into this issue.

If I had known Disney would suddenly decide to enforce this policy when I booked my hotel, I would have stayed at ASMU the whole time, saved a bit of money, and just visited WL. We have been going almost yearly (sometimes 2x) since 2005 and never ran into this issue.
This isn't a new sudden change. It has always been this way with split stays. It's not possible to make ADRs online at 60+10 for combined length of stay when you have a split stay. Back when you could call to make dining reservations, you might occasionally get lucky and get a CM who would be able to figure out a way to circumvent things, but mileage varied on that.

This isn't a new sudden change. It has always been this way with split stays. It's not possible to make ADRs online at 60+10 for combined length of stay when you have a split stay. Back when you could call to make dining reservations, you might occasionally get lucky and get a CM who would be able to figure out a way to circumvent things, but mileage varied on that.
We stayed onsite with split reservations in the past, and I never had this issue until today. Once Disney moved from phone-in to online, I have always booked online. Not saying you are wrong, just saying my mileage has varied. I think others have been in the same boat.

We stayed onsite with split reservations in the past, and I never had this issue until today. Once Disney moved from phone-in to online, I have always booked online. Not saying you are wrong, just saying my mileage has varied. I think others have been in the same boat.
Hmmm that's super weird. It just doesn't work that way in my experience, and I know there are lots of threads here to that effect. I would love to hear from others who have been able to book at 60+10 in the semi-recent past for their entire combined stay with a split stay. Has anyone else been successful in doing this online in the last few years??

The people with ADR issues made package changes (applied a discount to a preexisting package). It could be the system freezes for some just due to that reason. Someone got an explanation that the system still has the old reservation and has trouble looking at the new one and verifying tickets. That’s why we couldn’t see past 60 days for several hours on our ADR day

Just got off of the phone with a CM, Burle, and he said they simply haven't released them yet. No firm date as to when that would be, but he felt confident it would be in the next few days to a week. So he said we are just going to have to keep checking back.

The people with ADR issues made package changes (applied a discount to a preexisting package). It could be the system freezes for some just due to that reason. Someone got an explanation that the system still has the old reservation and has trouble looking at the new one and verifying tickets. That’s why we couldn’t see past 60 days for several hours on our ADR day
Ah so not a split stay at all. That makes more sense (well, sort of...as much as Disney IT ever makes sense lol)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter